X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden Scores Big Endorsement From Revolutionary Communist Party Leader

https://trendingpolitics.com/biden-s...-party-leader/

This should tell ya something
    Last edited by slick24; 05 Aug 20, 12:59.

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -- Albert Einstein

The US Constitution doesn't need to be rewritten it needs to be reread

Based on what the media, dems and some people here tell me this means Biden is a communist and supports everything the communist party believes.
    At least that is what they say whenever people with repugnant beliefs voice support for a republican.
    Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
      Based on what the media, dems and some people here tell me this means Biden is a communist and supports everything the communist party believes.
      At least that is what they say whenever people with repugnant beliefs voice support for a republican.
      We should call them what they are Marxist not communists. The communists are mostly members of some religious community.

Marx played a clever trick, he put Rousseau's naturalism philosophy (return to the jungle) in economic language because the continental humanist revolution was proved a disaster by the French Revolution.

What motivated these men? Some way to justify to themselves and others their parasitic fast lifestyle, while virtue signaling for maximum standing in a prestige culture. It's a clever move if you can get away with it.

Not all Marxist of course are parasitic, some are hard working, family oriented communialists. That but if complication requires a very long discussion about spiteful mutants and how social epistasis works.
      We hunt the hunters

Comment

On the opposite side Trump get support from the so-called neo-Nazis Like David Duke

And there’s no comparison between Reich supporters and Communists as the later has done good for the world. The former have bigoted views based on one’s religion aka anti Judaism.
        Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
        Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
          On the opposite side Trump get support from the so-called neo-Nazis Like David Duke

And there’s no comparison between Reich supporters and Communists as the later has done good for the world. The former have bigoted views based on one’s religion aka anti Judaism.
          really, communism has not done good, nor did fascism..

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -- Albert Einstein

The US Constitution doesn't need to be rewritten it needs to be reread

Comment

Just when I wonder if this forum couldn't possibly take a more absurd turn.....it does.
            You'll live, only the best get killed.

-General Charles de Gaulle

Comment

Originally posted by slick24 View Post

really, communism has not done good, nor did fascism..
              I was comparing Nazism to communism. Fascist Spain or Italy was not as intolerant as the third Reich imo.

The Soviet communist state was one of the most powerful countries in the world.... The second greatest military power of the time and a space power.

The communist leaders in Afghanistan brought in women’s education.

I would prefer American democracy but Imo Communism is better then Nazism. And the main reason a communist state would welcome anyone as long as they support the party.. but a Nazi state will prosecute certain minorities no matter what they think
              Last edited by Stonewall_Jack; 05 Aug 20, 16:54.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by asterix View Post

Just when I wonder if this forum couldn't possibly take a more absurd turn.....it does.
                You’re a conservative oriented so that’s no surprise. What I said is perfectly reasonable and many people would vote that communism is better compared to Nazism. After all the United States worked with the Soviet union and later Tito‘s Yugoslavia

George S Patton

Comment

You’re a conservative oriented so that’s no surprise. What I said is perfectly reasonable and many people would vote that communism is better compared to Nazism. After all the United States worked with the Soviet union and later Tito‘s Yugoslavia
                  1 Instead of praising communism, you should look at what happened to Peter Fechter in August 1962 .
                  2 That the USA worked with the SU is totally irrelevant for a judgment about Marxism/Communism :since 1776 USA has worked with dictatorships ,with people as Mobutu, as Stalin, as the rulers of KSA, the rulers of Turkey, Indonesia, etc, etc .The list is too long to type .All people who are responsible each for countless of victims .
                  USA worked also with Hitler, Mussolini, Tojo and remained silent after what happened in Nanking.
                  Saying that communism is better than Nazism is saying that Dutroux is better than the Indian serial killer who murdered 50 people and threw their bodies to the crocodiles .

Comment

I would not classify Bernie Sanders as a communist. That is ludicrous.

Wikipedia article (linked below) states 5,000 to 10,000 members in US. Maybe my math skills are rusty, but that seems to me to be a pretty small fraction of the electorate.

FWIW, it does not appear that the political giant Avakian agrees with many of Biden's views. In fact, he apparently considers him a representative of the murderous system of capitalism-imperialism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Party_USA

excerpt

Avakian added that he still considers Biden and the Democrat Party “representatives and instruments of this exploitative, oppressive, and literally murderous system of capitalism-imperialism,” but that all of that needs to be disregarded for now, as ousting Trump is more important.

====================================

and all nonsense aside, I agree with some of their proposals. For example, I am for a higher minimum wage, and less military interventions (I would say end the endless wars). I am also for stricter financial regulation (why have none of the crooks who caused the 2008 collapse gone to jail?) and I am against free trade treaties. I am certainly against the privatization of social security.

excerpt.

Among the points in the party's "Immediate Program" are a $15/hour minimum wage for all workers, national universal health care and opposition to privatization of Social Security. Economic measures such as increased taxes on "the rich and corporations", "strong regulation" of the financial industry, "regulation and public ownership of utilities" and increased federal aid to cities and states; opposition to the Iraq War and other military interventions; opposition to free trade treaties such as the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA); nuclear disarmament and a reduced military budget; various civil rights provisions; campaign finance reform including public financing of campaigns; and election law reform, including instant runoff voting.[33
                    Last edited by lakechampainer; 06 Aug 20, 08:01.

Comment

Sanders went for his honeymoon to the USSR
                      Sanders said that social security was better in the USSR
                      Sanders was a member of a communist leaning party
                      He campaigned for the Marxist SWP
                      That is sufficient to label him as a Marxist/communist.

Comment

C is a communist. C endorses B. Therefore B is a communist. This is a logical fallacy. John is a con artist. John has black hair. Therefore, all people with black hair are con artists is an equivalent logical fallacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparlingo View Post
                          C is a communist. C endorses B. Therefore B is a communist
                          That is the logic that the left uses with Trump.

"I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

That is the logic that the left uses with Trump.
                            That is the logic of the Op of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparlingo View Post

That is the logic of the Op of this thread.
                              Completely agree with you on this....

I'll add that both sides are using this type of logic.
                              "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X