This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

You're the one constantly bashing Trump.

If you win,how will prove it wasn't a rigged election? How will account for illegals and the dead who vote for Democrats at every election?

We haven't got a problem- you do.
    Where is your proof that illegals and dead people vote in presidential elections? Another conspiracy theory from the right wing...
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Another from MM.
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

If the people who are so afraid of Trump (along with the support of his "base") declaring himself dictator, they might want to rethink their posting on ACG (insignificant as it is). If he is a dictator in the future, they will come looking for "enemies". and looking to settle up. That is the only consistent interpretation of all the fearmongering posts.

I'm with Slick - I know we as Americans, especially through those dedicated people on the inside who do believe in the country, would not allow it.

And I've said on other threads, when the military said they weren't going to take to the streets in Seattle, etc., Trump lost a lot of power right there.

On a detail of this situation, I wonder if Pence will ever distance himself from Trump. I used to like him. I don't think he will - I think at this point he knows he is linked to Trump good or bad. I don't think he will run for President for 2024 - I think he will be taking big paydays form books, TV shows, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by lakechampainer View Post
            If the people who are so afraid of Trump (along with the support of his "base") declaring himself dictator, they might want to rethink their posting on ACG (insignificant as it is). If he is a dictator in the future, they will come looking for "enemies". and looking to settle up. That is the only consistent interpretation of all the fearmongering posts.

I'm with Slick - I know we as Americans, especially through those dedicated people on the inside who do believe in the country, would not allow it.

And I've said on other threads, when the military said they weren't going to take to the streets in Seattle, etc., Trump lost a lot of power right there.

On a detail of this situation, I wonder if Pence will ever distance himself from Trump. I used to like him. I don't think he will - I think at this point he knows he is linked to Trump good or bad. I don't think he will run for President for 2024 - I think he will be taking big paydays form books, TV shows, etc.
            Great post. That post brings me back to earth a bit. I share your faith that the American people and with the people on the inside. My bigger worry is the tremendous turmoil that the USA could encounter with a close election and a disputed result.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

Where is your proof that illegals and dead people vote in presidential elections? Another conspiracy theory from the right wing...
              Actually, you can find plenty of proof in internet that dead people do vote. The problem for the conservatives is that they support Trump..

trump-rally-zombies-2.jpg?w=1000&h=.jpg.

My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Absentee voting require pre-registration and a validity check. Mail in voting is simply picking up or receiving a blank ballot, filling it out and mailing it in. There are problems with absentee voting, I believe the problems and potential fraud with mail in voting will be many times worse. Check out how badly the attempts have gone so far. I believe organized voter fraud would be off the scale with mail in voting along with massive delays. Voter ID in person is the most accurate way to vote. Maybe spread voting out over several days so those living in fear can maintain their social distancing?

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -- Albert Einstein

The US Constitution doesn't need to be rewritten it needs to be reread

Comment

Originally posted by slick24 View Post
                  Absentee voting require pre-registration and a validity check. Mail in voting is simply picking up or receiving a blank ballot, filling it out and mailing it in. There are problems with absentee voting, I believe the problems and potential fraud with mail in voting will be many times worse. Check out how badly the attempts have gone so far. I believe organized voter fraud would be off the scale with mail in voting along with massive delays. Voter ID in person is the most accurate way to vote. Maybe spread voting out over several days so those living in fear can maintain their social distancing?
                  That is not correct according to the Chairman of the Federal Elections Commission. The Commissioner, Ellen Weintraub, has publicly stated that five states already operate with mail in voting and that the ballots are tracked and checked by the states. This is being blown out of proportion by Trump, who knows nothing of the process and merely wants to stop people from voting.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/31/opini...erg/index.html

The contrast could not have been more jarring. In Atlanta, three of America's four living ex-presidents -- two Democrats and one Republican -- joined in honoring John Lewis, a true American hero of the civil rights movement who risked his life for the cause of equality, at his funeral on Thursday.

Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Barack Obama spoke passionately and with great emotion about issues such as fairness, love, the rule of law, humility, compassion, selflessness, unity, courage, dignity and service to others. They exemplified why the presidency is such a revered office. They captured the moment.
                  A few hours later, their successor, Donald Trump -- who pointedly refused to pay his respects to Lewis -- took to the podium at the White House to criticize his predecessors and give himself undeserved credit despite his gross failure to competently manage the Covid-19 pandemic that has taken the lives of over 150,000 Americans. He also doubled down on his threat not to accept the results of the upcoming election in November. As Trump often does, he diminished the stature of the presidency.

Comment

Ellen Weintraub, the Chairman of the Federal Election Commission states that Trump does not have the authority to change the date of the November election:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...on/ar-BB17n9Z0

FEC commissioner to Trump: 'No. You don't have the power to move the election'

Comment

FEC commissioner: 'No basis' for Trump claims voting by mail leads to fraud

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...leads-to-fraud

Federal Election Commission (FEC) Commissioner Ellen Weintraub on Wednesday strongly hit back at claims from President Trump that mail-in voting leads to high levels of fraud, asserting that there is "no basis" for such allegations and that the falsehoods "may well undermine the American people's faith in our democracy."

In a more than 60-tweet thread on the subject, Weintraub cited a range of reports and news stories to argue that there is no evidence that voting by mail leads to widespread voter fraud. She described the president's claims as "dead wrong," "crying 'wolf,' " "false" and a "debunked lie."

"There's simply no basis for the conspiracy theory that voting by mail causes fraud. None," Weintraub said, pointing to fact checks from The Washington Post and CNN, as well as reports from other organizations about the effectiveness of the voting method.

Comment

Sop making up things up without providing links !

https://www.eac.gov/election-officia...bsentee-voting

https://www.eac.gov/sites/default/fi...re_Process.pdf

Signature Verification Process Training:

States that vote primarily by mail have developed signature verification training programs
                        . A few of those are listed at the end of this guide under Additional Resources.

Signature Cure Process

Nineteen states require that voters be notified when there is a discrepancy with their signature or the signature on the return ballot envelope is missing. This should be considered in states that do not require it but are looking to expand voting by mail.

And no, a person who has not registered cannot receive randomly a mail in vote.

p.s. Do not bother to post a link from RW media with a claim. I provided governmental sources and I expect he same if you want to really talk about the mail in voting.
                        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

Sop making up things up without providing links !

https://www.eac.gov/election-officia...bsentee-voting

https://www.eac.gov/sites/default/fi...re_Process.pdf

Signature Verification Process Training:

States that vote primarily by mail have developed signature verification training programs
                          . A few of those are listed at the end of this guide under Additional Resources.

Signature Cure Process

Nineteen states require that voters be notified when there is a discrepancy with their signature or the signature on the return ballot envelope is missing. This should be considered in states that do not require it but are looking to expand voting by mail.

And no, a person who has not registered cannot receive randomly a mail in vote.

p.s. Do not bother to post a link from RW media with a claim. I provided governmental sources and I expect he same if you want to really talk about the mail in voting.
                          I was just making a statement, I did not say it was from any source or such because I was just stating my opinion on the matter. Is it not allowed? Especially if one does not report it to be from another source or are we just allowed to find something someone else from a media source prints?

I suppose there are no such things as forgers etc... Just saying that this opens up a huge door for forging, not just by the left, but by the right too. We already have enough going on the way voting is now.

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -- Albert Einstein

Comment

I was just making a statement, I did not say it was from any source or such because I was just stating my opinion on the matter. Is it not allowed? Especially if one does not report it to be from another source or are we just allowed to find something someone else from a media source prints?

I suppose there are no such things as forgers etc... Just saying that this opens up a huge door for forging, not just by the left, but by the right too. We already have enough going on the way voting is now.
                            I agree, Opinions are like As----les, everyone has one, and these days most of the so called Sources are nothing but opinions!
                            Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

0000000000000000000000001.jpg

Comment

If there is going to be any meaningful discussion about any topic, there must be first a clear understanding and common acceptance of the facts. So, A I want to make clear that there is a difference between your opinions and the facts.

There are forgers but risking to forge a signature of a person for a single vote requires first imminent knowledge of the personal details of the victim, time and expertise which defies common sense. Such people can use their time and "skill" in a much more profitable way.

And even if one decides to do it, he still cannot control if the actual victim chooses to also vote which will immediately raise a red flag because the same voter will appear that he voted twice. Expecting to pull off a national-level plan at a sufficient level to influence the outcome without raising such red flags does not make sense.

p.s. when people choose to question an election based on uninformed opinions, they open up a huge door for civil unrest, division and even violence by Pizzagate type "activists" who will think that they need to defend the republic.
                                Last edited by pamak; 01 Aug 20, 23:00.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X