Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Must 'Dislike' Teachers and Children...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

We don't know that.
    'We' (you and that mouse in your pocket) may not know it, but it has been suggested by medical personnel familiar with COVID-19. Please try and keep up.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Surrey View Post

A few people suffer long term effects from flu. Don’t stop children being educated because if it though.
      The flu is neither as contagious nor as deadly as COVID-19. The pandemic is not the flu. And when students get the flu, they stay home and the chances that an entire classroom, hallway, or school comes down with it are almost nil.
      We are not now that strength which in old days
      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

'We' (you and that mouse in your pocket) may not know it, but it has been suggested by medical personnel familiar with COVID-19. Please try and keep up.
        "Has been suggested" does not make it a fact. It takes years to determine what long term effects are from a medical perspective.

The best way for you to "please try to keep up" would be to study up on the subject. You can start with the links provided by Vaeltaja that clearly show that I am correct.

Try again....
        "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

The flu is neither as contagious nor as deadly as COVID-19. The pandemic is not the flu. And when students get the flu, they stay home and the chances that an entire classroom, hallway, or school comes down with it are almost nil.
          The flu is a lot more deadly to children than Covid is.
          "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

Originally posted by Surrey View Post

The flu is a lot more deadly to children than Covid is.
            Facts don't matter when the left talks about Trump.

https://www.aappublications.org/news...2/28/flu022820

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/covid-...ry?id=71462424
            "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

You do realize that we are talking about school age children, not 20 somethings......
              Irrelevant. We were discussing the long term effects even in mild cases. That children may have mild cases does not excuse them from having long term effects unless of course you can prove that part.
              Again, we are discussing school age children, not senior citizens.
              Again, prove that the effects won't affect children.
              Again, we are discussing school age children, not a population between the ages of 16-85.
              Then prove that the above could not apply to children.
              As mentioned numerous times, we don't know the long term effects.
              We already know some of them. And what we already know is worrying enough.
              Again, I am not moving goal post, I have been consistent throughout the thread. The above links that you provided clearly show that I am correct.
              No, they don't. You still have not shown that children would not be susceptible to long term effects from this disease.
              It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, it is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion

Comment

"Official stance"?
                Is she not the official spokesperson or not? Was her statement refuted or not?
                This is another example of the liberal MSM making fake news..........and people are actually believing it.
                I haven't even seen the article you linked to. Point was that the expression used refers expressly to cases where decisions are made regardless of the science (in this case) in case the science didn't support her statement. If the science supported her statement then she is making no sense what so ever.
                It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, it is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion

Comment

https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/fo...mpression=true

In other news Covid can cause motor cycle accidents in Florida apparently.
                  "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

Originally posted by Vaeltaja View Post
                    Irrelevant.
                    Than why did you post it?

We were discussing the long term effects even in mild cases. That children may have mild cases does not excuse them from having long term effects unless of course you can prove that part.
                    Your links clearly show that science doe not know the long term effects yet, it will take time.

Again, prove that the effects won't affect children.
                    Again, show where I said it wouldn't affect children.

No, they don't. You still have not shown that children would not be susceptible to long term effects from this disease.
                    Again, your links proved exactly what I have been posting.....we don't know what the long term effects are.

If you really want to understand how science determines long term effect of anything dealing with children, learn about childhood cancer.

Comment

Is she not the official spokesperson or not? Was her statement refuted or not?

I haven't even seen the article you linked to. Point was that the expression used refers expressly to cases where decisions are made regardless of the science (in this case) in case the science didn't support her statement. If the science supported her statement then she is making no sense what so ever.
                      The link shows a fellow CNN journalist calling Acosta out for a false representation of what was said. The other leftist <MSM publications picked up and repeated Acosta's edit version of reality.

Read the article before you dig yourself into a hole that you can't get out of.

Comment

Your links clearly show that science doe not know the long term effects yet, it will take time.
                        It does not know all of them, yet.
                        Again, show where I said it wouldn't affect children.
                        Argument was that long term effects would follow even from mild case. You kept arguing that children had mild cases. It is up to you to prove that it wouldn't somehow affect children with mild cases when it is known to affect people with mild cases. You made the distinction there. Proving that is your job since it was your claim.

Comment

It does not know all of them, yet.

Argument was that long term effects would follow even from mild case. You kept arguing that children had mild cases. It is up to you to prove that it wouldn't somehow affect children with mild cases when it is known to affect people with mild cases. You made the distinction there. Proving that is your job since it was your claim.
                          Let's deal with facts, not claims.

I have been posting that we don't know the long term effects, you have posted links that verified what I have been saying.

Comment

Read the article before you dig yourself into a hole that you can't get out of.
                            You mean trusting an article from unreliable media? I'll pass: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipe...ennial_sources
                            Blaze Media (including TheBlaze) is considered generally unreliable for facts. In some cases, it may be usable for attributed opinions. In 2018, TheBlaze merged with Conservative Review (CRTV) to form Blaze Media.[2]

Comment

Let's deal with facts, not claims.
                              Then provide your facts that the children can not be affected by the long term effects instead of your claims.
                              I have been posting that we don't know the long term effects, you have posted links that verified what I have been saying.
                              Slightly wrong again. We already know it causes them. In other words we know already that it causes damage which is either long term or even permanent. I.e. it causes long term effects. What we don't know is if that is all the long term effects it causes. It can be much, much worse than that. SARS caused neurological problems to sizable number of the persons infected by it after all.

Comment

Then provide your facts that the children can not be affected by the long term effects instead of your claims.
                                The facts are we do not know the long term effects, your links provided those facts.

The fact I have been clearly stating is that we don't know the long term effects.

Slightly wrong again. We already know it causes them.
                                Completely wrong again. We do not know the long term effects on children....again, your links provided that.

What we do know is that children are more resilient than adults, this is a fact backed up by childhood cancer research.

Again...for the 4th or 5th time.....learn about childhood cancer and how they determined what the long term effects are.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X