Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Must 'Dislike' Teachers and Children...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vaeltaja View Post
    Actually that is one part we already know.
    It is speculation.

We don't know the long term effects of the novel virus that has been around for less than a year.

We wont know long term effects until 20 or more years in the future.

"I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
      It is speculation.
      No, it is not speculation. We already know it can cause brain damage. That doesn't quite fix itself and will have long term effects. We don't know what other long term damage this disease can cause. We don't know if those long term effects actually affect children or not.
      We don't know the long term effects of the novel virus that has been around for less than a year.

We wont know long term effects until 20 or more years in the future.
      This disease may have even more effects than just the ones know currently. So in that respect you are right on that part. However several long term effects have already been found - or rather damage caused by the infection which is long term damage. It may cause even more.
      It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, it is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion

Comment

Actually that is one part we already know. We know it can happen as it already has happened in several cases. What we do not know is how often it happens. What conditions make it more likely or prevent it. But we know it can happen.
        A few people suffer long term effects from flu. Don’t stop children being educated because if it though.
        "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

How is that known?
          It has been stated by doctors involved with the pandemic.
          We are not now that strength which in old days
          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
          Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
          To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Lots of countries must want to kill their children and teachers.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/is-it-s...es-11590928949
            We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by Surrey View Post

On the contrary opening schools is advised by the APA. Closing schools harms children.
              Not as of four days ago. They have 'flipped' their position. Please try to keep up.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/american-...hool-reopening

The American Academy of Pediatrics on Friday flipped its position on reopening schools in the fall, distancing itself from the Trump administration, which cited the organization's initial stance in order to bolster its push to reopen all K-12 brick and mortar schools.
              Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

This TDS thing needs to stop.
                We hunt the hunters

Comment

As as been stated many times and backed by numerous studies. Children rarely get it. When they do it is usually minor, and they rarely pass it on. More children die from flu in a typical year than die from Covid. Which is why the professional bodies recommend that children go back to proper on site school. People forget that children can and do die from numerous causes. Minute risk from Covid is vastly outweighed by the cost of a lost education.
                  You cannot get an education if you die from the virus. And children can be carriers and the schools are run by adults, and the childrens' families can also be affected.

Comment

Actually that is one part we already know. We know it can happen as it already has happened in several cases. What we do not know is how often it happens. What conditions make it more likely or prevent it. But we know it can happen.
                    And yet again we have the "it was'nt invented here " syndrome, so if it didn't happen in North America dont pay attention what occurs any other place else in the world .

North of YYZ

Comment

No, it is not speculation. We already know it can cause brain damage. That doesn't quite fix itself and will have long term effects. We don't know what other long term damage this disease can cause. We don't know if those long term effects actually affect children or not.

This disease may have even more effects than just the ones know currently. So in that respect you are right on that part. However several long term effects have already been found - or rather damage caused by the infection which is long term damage. It may cause even more.
                      No, there is no proof that it causes brain damage, only speculation.

We wont know the long term effects until many years have passed. That is how long term effects are discovered.

Again, in line with the subject; children are more resilient than adults.
                      "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

It has been stated by doctors involved with the pandemic.
                        What doctors have stated the long term effects?

There is no way to know what the long term effects are for a novel virus..until years worth of data is studied.

Comment

A few people suffer long term effects from flu. Don’t stop children being educated because if it though.
                          It is not a flu. That has already been established. And it would be appreciated if that misinformation was not spread.

And being home does not in the digital age stop children from educated either.
                          It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, it is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

You cannot get an education if you die from the virus. And children can be carriers and the schools are run by adults, and the childrens' families can also be affected.
                            The children cannot get an education and social skills if they are not in school. You can't keep the children in a bubble, it is not healthy for them.

Comment

It is not a flu. That has already been established. And it would be appreciated if that misinformation was not spread.
                              The misinformation being spread is that people know the long teem effects of this virus.

Comment

No, there is no proof that it causes brain damage, only speculation.
                                Wrong again. The damage has already been proven. I have no idea why you insist on this.
                                We wont know the long term effects until many years have passed. That is how long term effects are discovered.
                                Again wrong. If we know that certain tissue damage will have long term impact, and the infection can cause then then we know that the infection results in long term damage without having to wait for that long term. The infection may have additional adverse effects and those we won't truly be aware of until later if even then.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X