X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jutland
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    As I have consistently predicted, the artificial shutdown will continue until the rigged election n November, after which the whole house of cards will collapse.

Of course, the good news is that no riots or demonstrations can be allowed to take place, either. Our governor just found out how that works. when he faced a court decision forcing him to enforce his mandates equally or not at all. That also means no more Gay Pride parades, of which our governor is a member.)
    You also said that Covid would kill less people than a typical flu season....

This is much less severe than a bad flu season, which kills people every year without a single comment by anyone and no hysteria, panic or lockdowns.
    Whats the death toll at now? 138k DESPITE of a lock-down.

CDC estimates that influenza has resulted in between 9 million – 45 million illnesses, between 140,000 – 810,000 hospitalizations and between 12,000 – 61,000 deaths annually since 2010.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    As I have consistently predicted, the artificial shutdown will continue until the rigged election n November, after which the whole house of cards will collapse.

Of course, the good news is that no riots or demonstrations can be allowed to take place, either. Our governor just found out how that works. when he faced a court decision forcing him to enforce his mandates equally or not at all. That also means no more Gay Pride parades, of which our governor is a member.)

Leave a comment:

• SRV Ron
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Have you got a source for people being forced to receive non-emergency messages from Trump? Haven't seen this on the news.
    I was never aware of him abusing it either. Meanwhile, Heil Whitmer announced yesterday that she is extending her shutdown into August 11. The City of Saginaw has closed all parks to vehicular traffic and all activities other then walking. More events continue to be cancelled in the area.

In the meantime, the signs and snow fencing around the playground equipment remains even though parties, soccer playing, and baseball games have been taking place in violation of her dictates.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Herman Hum View Post
    I think this case also vindicates those who were opposed to getting forced 'Emergency' messages from the President and did not want to be required to hear from him on their devices.
    Have you got a source for people being forced to receive non-emergency messages from Trump? Haven't seen this on the news.

Leave a comment:

• Herman Hum
    replied
    I think this case also vindicates those who were opposed to getting forced 'Emergency' messages from the President and did not want to be required to hear from him on their devices.

Leave a comment:

• SRV Ron
    started a topic The Emergency Broadcast System

The Emergency Broadcast System

Anyone with any common sense at all knows that when your cell phone goes off with an alert that the incoming message is urgent. Such messages in the past have been to alert people to a kidnapping of a child, a dangerous criminal running loose in your neighborhood, a severe storm warning, or, the last one I had where I live, the failure of the Edenvillee Dam.

Yesterday, around 5pm, the alert went off. The photo explains it all.

What was her emergency? That everyone needs to wear a mask when gathering inside or when they go shopping in a business.

More then ever, this newly released bumper sticker is making a lot of sense as we get treated like little kids.

Locally, most law enforcement have stated that they are NOT going to be her Gastopo to enforce her orders.
    https://www.abc12.com/2020/07/13/mid...lZ_v0hkm-Swylc
    https://www.wnem.com/news/mid-michig...0trviwAx9LK-jA

This mandate is going to result in more cases of calls to law enforcement as stores attempt to enforce her policy resulting in cases of unruly customers assaulting employees or other customers over the wearing of masks that offer no protection to those forced to wear it and little protection to others from the mask wearer.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X