X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TactiKill J.
    replied
    Originally posted by Nichols View Post

I have offered to.link up.with you in person but you refused.
    You need to stop stalking me.

Leave a comment:

• TactiKill J.
    replied
    Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
    So perhaps not just the "unfiltered minds of conservatives" spew hate;

Nick Cannon Fired By ViacomCBS Over Anti-Semitic Comments

Nick Cannon has been fired by ViacomCBS over anti-Semitic remarks Cannon made on his podcast, Cannon’s Class. In the episode, which was filmed last year but posted two weeks ago, Cannon was in conversation with rapper Professor Griff, who left Public Enemy in 1989 after making similar anti-Semitic comments in a Washington Post interview. Cannon asserted the truth of a number of conspiracy theories in the episode, referencing “the Rothschilds, centralized banking, the 13 families, the bloodlines that control everything even outside of America.” Cannon insisted that the conversation was not hateful, because “Semitic people are black people.” “You can’t be anti-Semitic when we are the Semitic people,” he said. He also voiced admiration for Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/ni...z&ocid=msnbcrd
    Both James Madison and Thomas Jefferson warned that “the greatest threat to be feared” was the “public curse” of “public debt”, and that “banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies.” The founding fathers understood the dangers of centralized manipulation of the money supply, the hidden taxation of inflation, and the control of buying power.
    https://schiffgold.com/guest-comment...0taxation%20of

Being against central banking is anti-semitic?

Leave a comment:

• TactiKill J.
    replied
    Originally posted by BorderRuffian View Post
    You must visit these sites often. Why?
    I used to own a Corvette, so that's why I was there originally. It's not even a political forum, yet the people there are sick. Constantly referring to black people as apes. Suggesting Arab countries should be wiped off the map. It was very insightful to see how the average (conservative) Joe views the world and other people. But, I stopped visiting the site once cops there started pulling people's personal info. Though they didn't make it public, to my knowledge.

Other conservative sites I only visit every so often. It's important to lift the curtain and know what's really going on.

Leave a comment:

• BorderRuffian
    replied
    Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
    https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...ontroversy-88/

Any forum that's conservative is going to attract racists or people just filled with hatred.

Name me one conservative social platform that hasn't turned into a complete cesspool of hate and racism.
    You must visit these sites often. Why?

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied

You posted a thread without commenting....

Sounds like trolling.
    I do such myself at times, especially if the excerpts presented speak better than I could.

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied

Nick Cannon has been fired by ViacomCBS over anti-Semitic remarks Cannon made on his podcast, Cannon’s Class. In the episode, which was filmed last year but posted two weeks ago, Cannon was in conversation with rapper Professor Griff, who left Public Enemy in 1989 after making similar anti-Semitic comments in a Washington Post interview. Cannon asserted the truth of a number of conspiracy theories in the episode, referencing “the Rothschilds, centralized banking, the 13 families, the bloodlines that control everything even outside of America.” Cannon insisted that the conversation was not hateful, because “Semitic people are black people.” “You can’t be anti-Semitic when we are the Semitic people,” he said. He also voiced admiration for Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan.
    Dig that hole deeper ....

WATCH: Nick Cannon: White People Are ‘A Little Less,’ ‘Closer To Animals,’ ‘True Savages’

“The Masked Singer” host Nick Cannon lit up the internet this past weekend when he said that white people are inferior to black people due to the lack of melanin in their skin.

Speaking on an episode of “Cannon’s Class,” the television host argued that “melanated people” have a natural sense of compassion and soul that white people lack, creating jealousy and fear that causes them to act out in evil ways.
    Essentially, according to Cannon, melanin equates to having the power of the sun. Given that white people’s skin negatively reacts to the sun, they brutalize other people out of a deficiency.

“They didn’t have the power of the sun, the sun then started to deteriorate their skin, so then they’re acting out of fear, they’re acting out of low self-esteem, they’re acting out of a deficiency,” he said. “So, therefore, the only way that they can act is evil. They have to rob, steal, rape, kill in order to survive.”

Cannon even went as far as to compare white people with animals and barbarians, referring to them as the “true savages.”
    Cannon made these comments to former Public Enemy member Richard “Professor Griff” Griffin, “who was kicked out of the rap group in 1989 for making anti-Semitic comments during an interview with the Washington Post where he was quoted as saying Jews were responsible ‘for the majority of wickedness that goes on across the globe,'” according to Fast Company.
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch...urce=housefile

Leave a comment:

• BorderRuffian
    replied
    Some articles call him a "top writer" while others just say "writer." Which is it?

Leave a comment:

• slick_miester
    replied
    Nick Cannon has been fired by ViacomCBS over anti-Semitic remarks Cannon made on his podcast, Cannon’s Class. . . . . Cannon asserted the truth of a number of conspiracy theories in the episode, referencing “the Rothschilds, centralized banking, the 13 families, the bloodlines that control everything even outside of America. . . . .
    Sounds like a certain ACG we all know . . . .

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Skoblin
    replied

Sounds like trolling.
    It is indeed preferred that an OP at least state something when posting a link - if only to suggest a preferred direction of debate.
    However, it is for staff and staff only to determine if a member is trolling. Making posts suggesting other members are trolling more often than not are simply trolling exercises on their own.

Leave a comment:

• Snowygerry
    replied

In person, I've not yet met a conservative who doesn't either hate Islam, hates minorities, or hates both. Online, grants me the opportunity of seeing why I haven't.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...ontroversy-88/

Any forum that's conservative is going to attract racists or people just filled with hatred.

Name me one conservative social platform that hasn't turned into a complete cesspool of hate and racism.
    There's not even a 'Napoleonic Era' section there, nor 'Ancient Warfare' - looks like rubbish to me

No thanks.

How about the "Age of discovery of, and the Expansion West, of the Corvette".
    Last edited by Snowygerry; 15 Jul 20, 03:10.

Leave a comment:

• TactiKill J.
    replied

OR; "the hatred liberals spew when they have the freedom to do so, speaks for itself."

I'm not on the net that wide to do a survey, but I'm sure you'd reject what was offered, so why bother.
    You don't need to conduct a survey to provide a single example.

Here's a list of some of the most popular conservative social platforms to help you get started:

boards.4chan.org/pol/
    autoadmit.com/
    gab.com/

Let me know which one would prove me wrong or shall we keep looking?

Leave a comment:

• Nichols
    replied

In person, I've not yet met a conservative who doesn't either hate Islam, hates minorities, or hates both. Online, grants me the opportunity of seeing why I haven't.
    I have offered to.link up.with you in person but you refused.

Leave a comment:

• Nichols
    replied

Sounds like trolling.

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied

Not back pedaling, the hatred conservatives spew when they have the freedom to do so, speaks for itself.
    OR; "the hatred liberals spew when they have the freedom to do so, speaks for itself."

I'll ask again. Name one conservative social platform that isn't a cesspool for hatred and racism.
    I'm not on the net that wide to do a survey, but I'm sure you'd reject what was offered, so why bother.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X