Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump is now listening to Chuck Woolery...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump is now listening to Chuck Woolery...

...and retweeting Woolery's uneducated and uninformed opinions. It is pure nonsense.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgdhp

President Donald Trump on Monday shared a handful of social media posts questioning the expertise of his own public health officials, including Dr. Anthony Fauci, and suggesting their scientific counsel was intended to thwart his political standing ahead of November’s general election.

In a burst of early morning online activity, Trump retweeted messages from the politically conservative former game show personality Chuck Woolery — who had stints hosting “Wheel of Fortune” and “Love Connection” — which lamented the spread of the “most outrageous lies” regarding the coronavirus pandemic.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Trump now accuses the CDC of lying. As Trump lies continuously, it is disingenuous to accuse other of lying when they are not.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/co...?ocid=msedgdhp

Trump RTs tweet saying CDC 'lies' about COVID; NYC reports zero deaths for first time since MarchAs the pandemic reached new highs in Florida and across the world, New York City provided a glimmer of hope: zero deaths for the first time in four months.

Total confirmed cases across the nation surpassed 3.3 million – about 1% of all Americans have now tested positive since the outbreak began racing across the nation just a few months ago. More than 135,000 Americans have died.

In Washington, President Donald Trump showed little faith in the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, retweeting a social media post accusing the agency of "outrageous lies."

Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

Do you know this is satire? Not real news. You got suckered.
      “Someone who doesn’t know is less stupid than someone who wrongly think he knows."

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
        Give me a break....

This is the same of what many Trump supporters say in this forum very seriously...
        Having the president tweeting "satire" that is just reinforcing the same stupid conspiratorial ideas that float around since the beginning of this pandemic is just another example of failed leadership. And it is one more example of how Trump's actions have undermined the public will to follow the advice of the scientists and doctors during a pandemic.
        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Satire from the Borowitz Report

Not the news.

Trump Replaces Fauci with Chuck Woolery

“Chuck has made thousands of love connections that turned out a hundred-per-cent right,” Trump said.

By Andy Borowitz

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report

“Someone who doesn’t know is less stupid than someone who wrongly think he knows."

Comment

I like this one :

Trump Freaks Out After Giant Statue of Obama Suddenly Appears on White House Lawn
            Trump first discovered the statue, which stands approximately thirty feet tall, when he awoke to see the sculptural rendering of Obama’s face staring at him through his bedroom window.
            Reached by reporters at his home, Obama said that he “wasn’t sure” that he deserved a statue, especially such a large one,
            Obama’s words did little to calm Trump, however, who reportedly ordered the Secret Service to foil any plot to deposit a giant statue of Hillary Clinton on the White House lawn.
            Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

This explains everything!

Comment

Satire from what? Woolery tweeted an ignorant tweet which was repeated by Trump. Trump isn't smart enough to understand satire.

And all you're doing is making a smoke screen in order to protect Trump. Absolutely disingenuous.

Comment

At this point Trump is suckering himself, but after close to four years of a Trump presidency increasing numbers of Americans, like Trump himself, are struggling to recognize it anymore.

Comment

Or they just blindly, and ignorantly, do what Trump wants no matter the consequences for the country.

Comment

Satire from the Borowitz Report

Not the news.

Trump Replaces Fauci with Chuck Woolery

“Chuck has made thousands of love connections that turned out a hundred-per-cent right,” Trump said.

By Andy Borowitz

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report
                      I don't know Quint Borgy -- the author of the linked piece in the OP -- from a hole in the wall, but I do know Andy Borowitz as a satirist and the creator of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Actually, if you're conservative or a Trump supporter, you'll find Borowitz interesting. While definitely a liberal, and no doubt not a Trump backer, he does not dismiss them out of hand. He's maintained for years that their interests and concerns are not all just silly silly noise, that some of their gripes are of a genuine and serious nature, and should be treated that way, not patronizingly blown off, which in my opinion is a hallmark of most liberal political observers..

So now Trump is influenced Chuck Woolery. What's next -- a seance for Wink Martindale? A possession by Chuck Barris?

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.
                      I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

The only game show host I respect is George Alexander Trebek.

Comment

Guess again. Trump is defending the retweet. Now who got 'suckered'?

Both Trump and Navarro are a couple of idiots and their words and actions are causing the pandemic to grow and hurt more Americans.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainm...?ocid=msedgdhp

Donald Trump defended his retweet this week of Chuck Woolery’s claim that Centers for Disease Control officials and others are “lying” about the coronavirus.

CBS News Catherine Herridge asked Trump, “You reposted a tweet yesterday saying that CDC and health officials are lying. You understand this is confusing for the public. So who do they believe? You, or the medical professionals like Dr. Fauci?”

“I didn’t make a comment,” Trump told Herridge. “I did. I reposted a tweet that a lot of people feel. But all I am doing is making a comment. I’m just putting somebody’s voice out there. There are many voices. There are many people that think we shouldn’t do this kind of testing, because all we do, it’s a trap.”

In a tweet on Sunday, Woolery wrote, “The most outrageous lies are the ones about Covid 19. Everyone is lying. The CDC, Media, Democrats, our Doctors, not all but most, that we are told to trust. I think it’s all about the election and keeping the economy from coming back, which is about the election. I’m sick of it.”

Trump retweeted the comment, which triggered questions from White House reporters on whether Trump was attacking his own health officials about the coronavirus.

On Wednesday, USA Today published an op ed from Trump’s trade adviser, Peter Navarro, in which he attacked Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases who is a member of the White House’s coronavirus task force.

Navarro wrote that “Fauci has a good bedside manner with the public, but he has been wrong about everything I have interacted with him on.”

“So when you ask me whether I listen to Dr. Fauci’s advice, my answer is: only with skepticism and caution,” he wrote.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                            Guess again. Trump is defending the retweet. Now who got 'suckered'?
                            Trump and Navaro is yanking your "you know what" and you're falling for it.

Continue...please. Great entertainment on this forum.

Comment

Trump and Navaro is yanking your "you know what" and you're falling for it.

Continue...please. Great entertainment on this forum.

How crude. And you are also wrong. And ignorance is no excuse.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebri...?ocid=msedgdhp

Former game show host Chuck Woolery, who tweeted Sunday that "Everyone is lying" about COVID-19, including the media, Democrats and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said a day later that his son was diagnosed with the disease.

His Twitter account no longer existed on Wednesday.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X