This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Trump Scared of Stone?

And is that why he let him off the hook?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgdhp

"I can't help but wonder: How much did the president do this out of fear of what Roger Stone still knows?" says Chuck Todd, NBC News’ political director and moderator of Meet the Press, of Trump's decision to commute the sentence of longtime friend Roger Stone. Todd also pointed out that this decision was all Trump’s own, despite reservations from the attorney general and White House counsel.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Originally posted by Massena View Post
    And is that why he let him off the hook?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgdhp

"I can't help but wonder: How much did the president do this out of fear of what Roger Stone still knows?" says Chuck Todd, NBC News’ political director and moderator of Meet the Press, of Trump's decision to commute the sentence of longtime friend Roger Stone. Todd also pointed out that this decision was all Trump’s own, despite reservations from the attorney general and White House counsel.
    Chuck Todd is wearing his tinfoil hat....again.

If Trump was afraid of Stone, he would have pardoned him not commute his sentence..

Stone's conviction still stands.
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

According to the OP Trump is scared of different things on a weekly basis, the poor bugger most not get any sleep!
      Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X