This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democrats unveil M4BL Bill to Defund police, pay Reparations

If they push this, bye bye Biden....Defund police abolish ICE, DEA give reparations and more.......Good luck with that!
    House Democrats plan to introduce a new bill to defund police departments, establish reparations for Blacks and victims of police brutality, abolish federal law
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Good Luck to them.
    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

The first police to defund should be those that protect Democratic congress persons. Their buddies in BLM can then riot in the house and it's offices and when they burn it down they can meet in a park with no chairs.
      We hunt the hunters

Comment

I am not surprised. If they abolish police then no one will protect them from people who are tired of this crap

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -- Albert Einstein

The US Constitution doesn't need to be rewritten it needs to be reread

Comment

Well, it's an obvious conclusion isn't it? If the Democrats officially adopt this platform and run with it.....Trump should be a shoe-in for second term. I say "should"...because when you have a president who articulates certain viewpoints with the vocabulary of a 12 year old, anything can happen. The problem with the Ds on the Hill is the radicals have lit a fire under the feet of their establishment elders. The problem with the Rs on the Hill is they seem to have no fire at all.

If I were to look at it as objectively as possible, I think Mitch McConnell is the biggest piece of dead weight the Rs have had around their necks in decades.
          You'll live, only the best get killed.

-General Charles de Gaulle

Comment

It is a strange government we have today, to be sure, from top to bottom,From the Tweetster Himself to the Shrieker of the House.

The All New Monty Python's Non-Flyning Circus.
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X