Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White Privilege, does it exist in the USA? The answer may not surprise you......

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pamak View Post

8 years was enough
    Moving the goal post again.
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

• Originally posted by Nichols View Post

Moving the goal post again.
      I have set this in my initial replies to you.

https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/f...68#post5207068

So, I do not move anything. The goalpost was there, but you failed to notice it!
      My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

I have set this in my initial replies
        Read the thread, you have moved the goal pkst since your initial remark.

Try again....
        "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

• Originally posted by Nichols View Post

Read the thread, you have moved the goal pkst since your initial remark.

Try again....
          I am done with you because obviously you are not interested in defending anymore your claims.

Feel free to continue the mental masturbation...

Last edited by pamak; 11 Jul 20, 18:57.
          My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

I could only think of Teemu Selanne and a few goalies. But when was the last time Finland won the Olympics? The world championship is competitive but surely it’s not as competitive and renown as the Winter Olympics.
            Who won the baseball in Olympics? Who cares. Same with ice hockey and olympics.
            Wisdom is personal

Comment

I am done with you because obviously you are not interested in defending anymore your claims.

Feel free to continue the mental masturbation...

When a poster attempts to move the goal posts, doesn't make my presented facts wrong.

Try again.....

Comment

• FWIW - Accuracy is debatable, along with the concept/premise, so won't rule out this is a biased, slanted, and inconclusive "test", so again, FWIW;
                Check yourself: the White Privilege Test

http://monitoracism.eu/check-yoursel...rivilege-test/
                TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
                “War is merely the continuation of politics by other means” - von Clausewitz

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X