This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden is more Imperial than Trump

Saagar Enjeti blasts Biden's potential administration after reports from The American Prospect detail how strategic consultants will define Biden’s cabinet.

strategic consultants = lobbyists

Interlocking directorates
    Lenin: Imperialism, the Highest Stage of Capitalism
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperi..._of_Capitalism

This is a given. There's no doubt that Biden will escalate a current conflict, or even create a new one. So, just like in 2016 we're forced to pick our poison. War abroad, or here at home.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

If you don't believe that "strategic consultants" have massively influenced the last 3, 4, 5, 6 presidencies, then you really haven't been paying attention.

But this commentator doesn't really believe this is new.

Interesting to note that the Biden victory preparations are beginning already.

Comment

Originally posted by OttoHarkaman View Post
        Saagar Enjeti blasts Biden's potential administration after reports from The American Prospect detail how strategic consultants will define Biden’s cabinet.

strategic consultants = lobbyists

Interlocking directorates
        Lenin: Imperialism, the Highest Stage of Capitalism
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperi..._of_Capitalism

As first impressions go; biased prick.

And when he started talking about the Deep State I turned off the video.

Comment

And once again the media stirs the already muddy waters to drum up manufactured interest. And once again the public obliges.

It's politics, and politics is the filthiest, most corrupt profession on the planet. You're safer with a crack house hooker than you are with any politician.
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

As Biden has never been president, how can he be more 'imperial' than Trump?
            We are not now that strength which in old days
            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
            Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
            To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
              As Biden has never been president, how can he be more 'imperial' than Trump?
              Would you say Lt. Columbo was intentionally naive when asking questions during an investigation?

Comment

Jonathan Gruyer: EXPOSING Biden’s deep ties to military industrial complex
                Managing Editor of the Prospect discusses the trend of strategic consulting with a focus on Jake Sullivan, a former deputy national security adviser to Vice President Joe Biden.

Comment

Originally posted by OttoHarkaman View Post
                  Jonathan Gruyer: EXPOSING Biden’s deep ties to military industrial complex
                  Managing Editor of the Prospect discusses the trend of strategic consulting with a focus on Jake Sullivan, a former deputy national security adviser to Vice President Joe Biden.

I see terror in Conservative ties.
                  I like the smell of it.
                  Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Comment

Hard to see Trump match this promise to apparently set up every American family with a $50,000 a month salary from a Ukrainian gas company

bidenn.JPG

Comment

Can Biden remember anything he said four hours previously?
                      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
                        Hard to see Trump match this promise to apparently set up every American family with a $50,000 a month salary from a Ukrainian gas company

bidenn.JPG
                        Nice. Made me laugh out load.

See, people, THIS is how you criticize a politician.

Comment

When Biden makes an argument in the supreme court about a president's absolute immunity, then we can have comparisons regarding which person is more imperial. Until then, Trump does not have a contest...
                          My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X