This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
    Well, I would consider it relevant for a history forum. Hitler did not warn American blacks about the Jews - near as I can tell. If someone wants to say that the content of some of the ideas mentioned in the OP, were in the spirit of Hitler, I would not deny that, although I can't imagine Hitler caring one whit about American blacks being supposedly exploited by American Jews. Why would he? And, if one reads the actual full text involved, it is clearly not something Hitler would have written and it is much more in the spirit of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, as Bock noted in #2, although of a postwar date. This is especially clear when Hitler supposedly says: "America is desperate in it's [sic] attempt to win this war using atom bombs on Japan. Every nation will soon possess atom bombs of their own. It will be the end of the world as we know it". Whoever wrote this was clearly not all that well read, if he was unaware that Hitler died three months before atoms bombs were used.
    Are you suggesting that Hitler did not survive the war in Paraguay?
    I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

Are you suggesting that Hitler did not survive the war in Paraguay?
      Everybody knows it was Brazil...that's where he had all his sons...
      PS--Welcome back...I think...

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
        Jackson shared a highlighted quote attributed to Hitler that included, “… the Jews will blackmail America. [They] will extort America, their plan for world domination won’t work if the Negroes know who they were.”

https://nypost.com/2020/07/07/desean...es-nfl-rebuke/
        Ironic, given that the "exploiters and extorters" today in America are his own people. Even worse for those crying about oppression to want to oppress others.

We are marching shoulder to shoulder down Unter den Linden Strasse to the sounds of the Horst Wessel Lied...and we already know how this ends.
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post

Everybody knows it was Brazil...that's where he had all his sons...
          PS--Welcome back...I think...
          Too boring in Detroit? Rimshot

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          Ironic, given that the "exploiters and extorters" today in America are his own people. Even worse for those crying about oppression to want to oppress others. . . .
          Isn't that an eternal human truth, that slaves want nothing more than slaves of their own, and that everybody wants his sht to roll downhill and land on somebody else?

The man stood on top of the steeple
          And pi$$ed down on all of the peolple
          And the people couldn't pi$$ on him.
          Amen
          - Anon

Comment

You have football players quoting Hitler now ?

That's funny

Where's Vinnie Jones when you need him.

'm always have been in my life a big protector of women. If I see a guy slap a girl I would rip their head off; I'm very like that.
            Last edited by Snowygerry; 08 Jul 20, 10:53.
            Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

Thousands of Arabs and Africans fought in the free Arab legion for the Reich. Hitler did not go out of his way to support blacks but there is much more to the picture then Hitler being against blacks. Certainly no Jews openly Served the Reich but some Africans did. This is why some africans have a nostalgia for the third Reich..Similar to Indian or Japanese nostalgia for the Reich. Hitler worked with and even admired a number of non-white groups. Hitler was Very excited when Japan surprise attacked the USA and felt he had a great power on his side.

Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
              Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Attached Files

George S Patton

Comment

Thousands of Arabs and Africans fought in the free Arab legion for the Reich. Hitler did not go out of his way to support blacks but there is much more to the picture then Hitler being against blacks. Certainly no Jews openly Served the Reich but some Africans did. This is why some africans have a nostalgia for the third Reich..Similar to Indian or Japanese nostalgia for the Reich. Hitler worked with and even admired a number of non-white groups. Hitler was Very excited when Japan surprise attacked the USA and felt he had a great power on his side.
                  There were absolutely Jews that served Hitler.
                  "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                  - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

So such a quote may not be attributable to Hitler personally, but since the theme of weak-minded Negroes being manipulated by the corrupting influence of Jews was not merely a regular theme of NSDAP propaganda, but also state policy of the Third Reich, would it no be fair to say that whether the quote in question was actually Hitler's is irrelevant, since his party and his government repeated those kinds of messages ad infinitum, and formulated policy based on such beliefs, then such beliefs can reasonably be credited to Hitler by inference?
                    What's the point in such a huge stretch
                    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                      What's the point in such a huge stretch
                      Are you suggesting that Herr Schicklegruber didn't think Negroes weak-minded, or that he didn't thinks Jews manipulative?

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

There were absolutely Jews that served Hitler.
                        Yes in the concentration camps via slave labor. Other then that I can’t imagine what you’re trying to argue. In the German army during World War II their were no Jews openly Talking proudly of Judaism. Hitler did not meet with prominent rabbis like he did with prominent Muslim Imams or Catholic leaders. Well this is just simply common sense

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by III Corps View Post

Only to the NFL.
                          Not the case partner. Sports is one of the most popular things in American history And it’s often intertwined with politics.

This year‘s NFL draft was the highest rated draft of NFL history. Over 15 million people tuned into the NFL draft this year.

George S Patton

Comment

Yes in the concentration camps via slave labor. Other then that I can’t imagine what you’re trying to argue. In the German army during World War II their were no Jews openly Talking proudly of Judaism. Hitler did not meet with prominent rabbis like he did with prominent Muslim Imams or Catholic leaders. Well this is just simply common sense
                            I can't believe you're going to say that on a history forum. There were Jewish Nazis, some served in the army, others served in different capacities, some were even involved in capturing Jews. This happened directly in Germany and there were also Jewish people in Finland who proudly fought alongside the Nazi's as well.
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

There was an estimated 150,000 Jewish Nazi soldiers:

https://www.haaretz.com/1.4747962

Some were even high-ranking and Hitler knew they were Jewish:

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-...209-story.html

Not including the Jewish in Finland who helped Germany, because they had a "common enemy".

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/...mon-enemy.html

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Not to mention that most of the Arabs fighting for the Nazis were more anti-British than pro-Nazi. Remember, back then, Great Britain controlled quite a bit of the Middle East and the inhabitants wanted them gone. Since the Nazis promised that, they sided with them. Obviously, they never heard the saying "better the devil you know, than the one you don't".

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X