Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Star DeSean Jackson suggests Hitler warned blacks about Jews

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NFL Star DeSean Jackson suggests Hitler warned blacks about Jews

    Jackson shared a highlighted quote attributed to Hitler that included, “… the Jews will blackmail America. [They] will extort America, their plan for world domination won’t work if the Negroes know who they were.”

    https://nypost.com/2020/07/07/desean...es-nfl-rebuke/
    Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
    Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

    George S Patton

  • #2
    Some fuller context in this excerpt;
    ...
    " Jackson shared a highlighted quote attributed to Hitler that included, “… the Jews will blackmail America. [They] will extort America, their plan for world domination won’t work if the Negroes know who they were.” He posted the quotes while sharing thoughts on a speech by Louis Farrakhan, the leader of the Nation of Islam who “routinely accuses Jews of manipulating the U.S. government and controlling the levers of world power,” according to the Southern Poverty Law Center. "
    ...
    However, article leads with ...
    " The Philadelphia Eagles responded to DeSean Jackson posting anti-Semitic quotes attributed to Adolf Hitler on Instagram, but the team isn’t yet taking action.

    The Eagles have been in contact with the 33-year-old wide receiver, who posted an apology, and condemned his posts. "
    .............

    Maybe time to pull out and dust off that old copy of "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" ...

    The Protocols of the Elders of Zion - Wikipedia

    Protocols Of Zion Free PDF - Protocols Of Zion Free PDF‎


    TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
    “War is merely the continuation of politics by other means” - von Clausewitz

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
      Some fuller context in this excerpt;
      ...
      " Jackson shared a highlighted quote attributed to Hitler that included, “… the Jews will blackmail America. [They] will extort America, their plan for world domination won’t work if the Negroes know who they were.” He posted the quotes while sharing thoughts on a speech by Louis Farrakhan, the leader of the Nation of Islam who “routinely accuses Jews of manipulating the U.S. government and controlling the levers of world power,” according to the Southern Poverty Law Center. "
      ...
      However, article leads with ...
      " The Philadelphia Eagles responded to DeSean Jackson posting anti-Semitic quotes attributed to Adolf Hitler on Instagram, but the team isn’t yet taking action.

      The Eagles have been in contact with the 33-year-old wide receiver, who posted an apology, and condemned his posts. "
      .............

      Maybe time to pull out and dust off that old copy of "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" ...

      The Protocols of the Elders of Zion - Wikipedia

      Protocols Of Zion Free PDF - Protocols Of Zion Free PDF‎


      True and Farrahkhan has also spoken positively of Hitler.
      Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
      Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

      George S Patton

      Comment


      • #4
        That's a peculiar quote. Why would Hitler suggest blacks have any influence in the matter when black people had no power at the time. Was he attempting to turn everyone possible against the Jews. But, then again what benefit would turning black people against them have had at that time?
        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
        - Benjamin Franklin

        The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
          That's a peculiar quote. Why would Hitler suggest blacks have any influence in the matter when black people had no power at the time. Was he attempting to turn everyone possible against the Jews. But, then again what benefit would turning black people against them have had at that time?
          More of the Allies opposing the Nazis; the USA, UK/CW, and French, etc. had "Blacks" living in their nations and/or colonies, and composing part of their military formations, than did the Germans. Would be one way to sow dissension within your enemies' ranks by working racial/ethnic divisions within, against the opposing powers you will have to deal with/fight.

          So yes, Hitler and the Nazis were seeking to build a base of support, outside of Germany, in their anti-Jewish pogroms/agendas.
          TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
          “War is merely the continuation of politics by other means” - von Clausewitz

          Comment


          • #6
            So let's see if we have this straight....

            The NFL has some guy kneeling in prayer before the game starts......and that is unacceptable..

            The NFL has some guy kneeling in protest to LEOs, weaeing pig socks.....and that is acceptable....

            The NFL has some guy quoting Hitler regarding g the Jews.......and that is acceptable....
            "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
              That's a peculiar quote. Why would Hitler suggest blacks have any influence in the matter when black people had no power at the time. Was he attempting to turn everyone possible against the Jews. But, then again what benefit would turning black people against them have had at that time?
              Hitler wasn't suggesting anything about blacks.

              What this NFL guy did was no different than the neo nazis quoting hitler......

              Is anyone okay with that?

              "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Nichols View Post

                Hitler wasn't suggesting anything about blacks.

                What this NFL guy did was no different than the neo nazis quoting hitler......

                Is anyone okay with that?
                I didn't say he was. I just felt it strange to appeal to a group with no power at the time.

                Unfortunately the NFL has set terrible precedent in regards to racism, so I doubt he'll be punished. Not too long ago a white WR, Riley Cooper, was caught on video calling someone black the n word. Ironically I think he played for the Eagles as well. Nothing happened to him, he apologized, his apology was accepted and everyone moved on.

                A white offensive lineman was recorded using racial slurs and bullying various teammates. The league didn't punish him.

                Black WR, Antonio Brown used a racial slur towards a GM and he wasn't punished either.

                So, history suggests nothing will happen.

                "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                - Benjamin Franklin

                The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                  That's a peculiar quote. Why would Hitler suggest blacks have any influence in the matter when black people had no power at the time. Was he attempting to turn everyone possible against the Jews. But, then again what benefit would turning black people against them have had at that time?
                  It's peculiar because he never said it - at least to the best of my knowledge. Certainly could not find it in either Mein Kamp, Hitler's Secret Book, Hitler's Table Talk 1941-1944, or Hitler's Speeches 1922-1939. Maybe it was included in the spurious Hitler Diary published by Stern magazine years ago.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
                    It's peculiar because he never said it - at least to the best of my knowledge. Certainly could not find it in either Mein Kamp, Hitler's Secret Book, Hitler's Table Talk 1941-1944, or Hitler's Speeches 1922-1939. Maybe it was included in the spurious Hitler Diary published by Stern magazine years ago.
                    Not fer nuttin', but wasn't it a regular staple of NSDAP propaganda that Negroes, due to their inherent intellectual and moral weaknesses, were unduly influenced by the Perfidious Jews. "Degenerate" jazz music was a common bÍte noire amongst Nazi thinkers, what with its association with licentiousness and perversion.



                    Since Bolshevism, like jazz, was also tainted with Jewishness, would that have rendered Paul Robeson a stooge, since he lived in the USSR for quite some time, and actively participated in Soviet propaganda right through to the 1950s, including denying the millions of deaths that resulted from Crash Collectivization, De-Kulakization, and Holodomor?
                    I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

                      Not fer nuttin', but wasn't it a regular staple of NSDAP propaganda that Negroes, due to their inherent intellectual and moral weaknesses, were unduly influenced by the Perfidious Jews. "Degenerate" jazz music was a common bÍte noire amongst Nazi thinkers, what with its association with licentiousness and perversion.



                      Since Bolshevism, like jazz, was also tainted with Jewishness, would that have rendered Paul Robeson a stooge, since he lived in the USSR for quite some time, and actively participated in Soviet propaganda right through to the 1950s, including denying the millions of deaths that resulted from Crash Collectivization, De-Kulakization, and Holodomor?
                      That may be, but there is no source that I could find supporting this particular statement credited to Adolf. It does, however, seem to be cited in a number of anti-Semitic works. Interestingly, I found no record of it on the internet prior to 2010. I would be inclined to place the source as some sort of blog or chain email, much like the claim Hitler brought in gun control.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Skoblin View Post

                        That may be, but there is no source that I could find supporting this particular statement credited to Adolf. It does, however, seem to be cited in a number of anti-Semitic works. Interestingly, I found no record of it on the internet prior to 2010. I would be inclined to place the source as some sort of blog or chain email, much like the claim Hitler brought in gun control.
                        So such a quote may not be attributable to Hitler personally, but since the theme of weak-minded Negroes being manipulated by the corrupting influence of Jews was not merely a regular theme of NSDAP propaganda, but also state policy of the Third Reich, would it no be fair to say that whether the quote in question was actually Hitler's is irrelevant, since his party and his government repeated those kinds of messages ad infinitum, and formulated policy based on such beliefs, then such beliefs can reasonably be credited to Hitler by inference?
                        I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Is the NFL even relevant anymore? Sometimes I think these things are done intentionally to stir up interest when nothing else is happening. That's why the speakers aren't really punished.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by johns624 View Post
                            ...Is the NFL even relevant anymore?...
                            Only to the NFL.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                              So such a quote may not be attributable to Hitler personally, but since the theme of weak-minded Negroes being manipulated by the corrupting influence of Jews was not merely a regular theme of NSDAP propaganda, but also state policy of the Third Reich, would it no be fair to say that whether the quote in question was actually Hitler's is irrelevant, since his party and his government repeated those kinds of messages ad infinitum, and formulated policy based on such beliefs, then such beliefs can reasonably be credited to Hitler by inference?
                              Well, I would consider it relevant for a history forum. Hitler did not warn American blacks about the Jews - near as I can tell. If someone wants to say that the content of some of the ideas mentioned in the OP, were in the spirit of Hitler, I would not deny that, although I can't imagine Hitler caring one whit about American blacks being supposedly exploited by American Jews. Why would he? And, if one reads the actual full text involved, it is clearly not something Hitler would have written and it is much more in the spirit of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, as Bock noted in #2, although of a postwar date. This is especially clear when Hitler supposedly says: "America is desperate in it's [sic] attempt to win this war using atom bombs on Japan. Every nation will soon possess atom bombs of their own. It will be the end of the world as we know it". Whoever wrote this was clearly not all that well read, if he was unaware that Hitler died three months before atoms bombs were used.

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X