This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants in on this action?

Accused Jeffrey Epstein madam Ghislaine Maxwell was quietly transferred on Monday from New Hampshire to a Brooklyn federal prison in New York City, where she’ll await trial pending a bail hearing.

Maxwell, who was arrested in a million-dollar rural mansion last week, was moved by U.S. Marshals to the Metropolitan Detention Center in Sunset Park on Monday morning, the Bureau of Prisons said in a statement. . . . .

Epstein was arrested for sex trafficking by the same U.S. attorney's office last year — but committed suicide in his lower Manhattan jail cell before he could face trial.

A law enforcement source said Monday that prison officials at the MDC in Brooklyn are determined to avoid a similar outcome with Maxwell.

“They want to make sure she’ll stand trial,” the source said, adding that the Bureau of Prisons doesn’t want another “black eye.”

Maxwell will be guarded by the prison’s highest security available, the source added. . . . .

"Prison officials want to ensure Ghislaine Maxwell doesn’t meet same fate as Jeffrey Epstein," Fox News, 7 Jul 2020
    Will she hang herself in her cell with a guitar string, or will she be shot while attempting to escape? Why do I foresee a Claude Rains press conference in the rather near future?

"Enquiring minds want to know."
    Last edited by slick_miester; 07 Jul 20, 10:21.
    I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

They'll have to be inventive this time. I expect something like the following:

Epstein Madame dies from Covid-19. "She refused to wear a mask", claims one guard...

Comment

She'll choke to death of a piece of chicken...
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

https://pics.me.me/hello-suicide-hot...s-65373235.png
        You'll live, only the best get killed.

-General Charles de Gaulle

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
          They'll have to be inventive this time. I expect something like the following:

Epstein Madame dies from Covid-19. "She refused to wear a mask", claims one guard...
          More likely, 'She choked on her mask.'
          ScenShare Guidelines:

1) Enjoy creating it
          2) Enjoy playing it
          3) Enjoy sharing it
          4) Enjoy helping others create them

The PlayersDB - The Harpoon Community's #1 Choice.

FAQ http://www.harplonkhq.com/Harpoon/Fr...dQuestions.htm

Comment

Are we talking the world's most extreme case of feminine hysteria?
            I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X