Black National Anthem & Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black National Anthem & Football

http://NFL to Play Black National Anthem Before 'The Star-Spangled Banner' During All Week 1 Games: Report

The sports league is planning to play "Lift Every Voice and Sing" — a song often referred to as the Black national anthem — before the "The Star-Spangled Banner" during every game on the opening week of the 2020 season, according to reports by the NFL Network, USA Today and NPR on Thursday, all of which cited a source with knowledge of the discussions.

Wow, didn't even know there was one.

I look forward to all the racists losing their **** over this.
    Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Aren't the racists the ones supporting a Black National Anthem?

Comment

Originally posted by Gooner View Post
      So, you're arguing if you support the playing of the Black National Anthem you're racist?
      Racist against who?
      Whites?
      So, you're arguing a white supremacy thing?
      Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Comment

Exactly. Now we will wait for all of the other ethnic groups, especially the Hispanics who will want to play the Mexican National Anthem on Cinco de Mayo and at all gatherings.

This is not a solution to anything. It is a provocation likely to stir up more protests and more violence, ironically on the 4th of July.
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthrax View Post

So, you're arguing if you support the playing of the Black National Anthem you're racist?
          I dunno, I just assumed that if there was a White National Anthem then that would be considered racist.

It's hard to keep up these days.

Comment

I dunno, I just assumed that if there was a White National Anthem then that would be considered racist.

No, it really isn't. A Black National Anthem is openly racist, just as a White National Anthem would be. It is also in-your-face provocative. The next step will likely be a Black National Flag.

Whites are not permitted to label anything as "white", while blacks are free to label anything they wish as theirs. There is no pretense of any form of equality anywhere in any of this. BLM, but no WLM. Black Entertainment Television - the BET - but NO WET. Openly labeled black magazines, organizations, black awards ceremonies including black television awards ceremonies, black political movements and everything else, but never, EVER anything with "white" as part of an equivalent name.

That's what has turned the entire "equality" issue upside down and then trampled it onto the dirt, and is causing a huge wave of racism to sweep the nation, in my opinion. And I cannot help but think that it is accomplishing the opposite of what blacks really want to achieve.

I never thought I would see things get this bad, nor did I think I would ever expect things to get much worse.
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              I never thought I would see things get this bad, nor did I think I would ever expect things to get much worse.
              Didn't you grow up before the passage of the civil rights act?

You know that time when blacks couldn't vote, were denied basic civil rights.

But this is worse.....

Comment

This is just their way of getting the players to not kneel and those who are easily appeased are eating it up.

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

The American national anthem is already racist, so that would just be redundant.
                  "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                  - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

The American national anthem is already racist, so that would just be redundant.
                    And the racist part of it is?
                    Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

This is getting ridiculous!

Pruitt
                      Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

It will get ridiculous only if they bring Koepernick to sign it and the crowd is asked to kneel during the anthem
                        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by Anthrax View Post

Racist against who?
                          Whites?
                          So, you're arguing a white supremacy thing?
                          Can we sing a White National Anthem?
                          Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

No, it really isn't. A Black National Anthem is openly racist, just as a White National Anthem would be. It is also in-your-face provocative. The next step will likely be a Black National Flag.

I thank they already have one.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

Good Grief.
                              Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X