X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing The Mindset

Here are some facts regarding the surge in COVID:

https://inside.upmc.com/upmc-urges-c...covid-mindset/
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Statements, but not facts. Mostly an attempt to keep people frightened of something entirely routine and harmless. Now, if they can talk people out of drinking, smoking, driving cars, dong drugs and having heart attacks, we'll be making some real progress.

Meanwhile, the REAL flu season starts in the fall. Better start building bunkers and underground shelters now while there is still time.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
      Here are some facts regarding the surge in COVID:

https://inside.upmc.com/upmc-urges-c...covid-mindset/
      That's good news for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        Statements, but not facts. Mostly an attempt to keep people frightened of something entirely routine and harmless. Now, if they can talk people out of drinking, smoking, driving cars, dong drugs and having heart attacks, we'll be making some real progress.

Meanwhile, the REAL flu season starts in the fall. Better start building bunkers and underground shelters now while there is still time.
        So you don't believe that COVID-19 is a real disease? What would you say to the families of the victims who have died or the over 2 million that have had it in the US?

We are not now that strength which in old days
        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
        Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
        To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

So you don't believe that COVID-19 is a real disease? What would you say to the families of the victims who have died or the over 2 million that have had it in the US?
          Let's try to stay on topic.
          "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

That is the topic-COVID-19.
            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

That is the topic-COVID-19.
              Check the title and view the video, this is about changing the mindset, not attempting to shame MM.

Comment

You have totally misquoted me. I have never said tht COVID "is not a real disease". I have stated, and it is a fact, that it is not a valid pandemic killer that justifies shutting down America. A mortality rate of 0.26% is not a significant disease threat when the ordinary flu kills many times that every single year without fail.

Your own statement of two million American deaths, however, is incorrect according to current figures:

Updated Jun 29 at 5:49 PM local

Confirmed

Deaths

Recovered

https://www.bing.com/search?q=curren...1F286A1AD323DB

CDC estimates the mortality at only 0.26%.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...26/5269331002/

Comment

totally misquoted me.
                  Don't feel too bad, the left has a tendency of overstating things:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9NYS53lbk8

Part of the reason why we need to change the mindset from what they have been telling us.

Comment

You have totally misquoted me. I have never said tht COVID "is not a real disease". I have stated, and it is a fact, that it is not a valid pandemic killer that justifies shutting down America. A mortality rate of 0.26% is not a significant disease threat when the ordinary flu kills many times that every single year without fail.

Your own statement of two million American deaths, however, is incorrect according to current figures:

Updated Jun 29 at 5:49 PM local

Confirmed

Deaths

Recovered

https://www.bing.com/search?q=curren...1F286A1AD323DB

CDC estimates the mortality at only 0.26%.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...26/5269331002/
                    I wasn't quoting you. You made the comment about a 'real flu' and that appeared on your part of downplaying the current pandemic.

Where did I state there were 'two million deaths'? I didn't. What I did post was 'What would you say to the families of the victims who have died or the over 2 million that have had it in the US?' The over two million refer to those that have been infected. Read more carefully, please.

Comment

Where did I state
                      You didn't. You also didn't discuss the topic of this thread.......wanna try to get on subject?

Comment

The sky is falling in crowd is very silent.....I wonder why...

Comment

If you are referring to me, I'm working, sleeping and taking care of business. Nothing new going on in The Great COVID Scare; therefore the world goes on as usual. The same hysterics continue the same behavior on television; there that, too, continues as usual. The "mindset" is already set,and being reinforced daily by overloads of non-facts, half-truths and outright lies.

The subject is how to change the mindset. The sad answer is that we cannot. The truth about COVID is irrelevant and has been from the start. When you cannot congregate in church but can gather for a riot, the truth is staring you in the face. Politicians and special interest groups have invested far too much effort in coming up with a way to circumvent both law and our Constitution in order to keep us all under tight control until the election. As a side effort this has been a totally successful experiment in determining exactly how gullible and passive the American sheeple are.

This fall, while the election fraud is in full swing, more Americans are going to die during the annual flu season than they did from COVID despite receiving a "vaccine".

Either you drink the Kool-Aid or you don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                            The sky is falling in crowd is very silent.....I wonder why...
                            Is there a place for a "the sky isn't falling but it's not business as usual" crowd?

Comment

Then there is this from one of the medical people working against the virus...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/oth...?ocid=msedgdhp

CDC Doctor Warns 'This is the Beginning' of Coronavirus

CDC Doctor Warns 'This is the Beginning' of CoronavirusIn an age when we're used to seeing authorities using measured tones to describe the current coronavirus pandemic, some are becoming more vocal about what needs to be done to contain the virus. One of them is Dr. Anne Schuchat, the principal deputy director of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), who is very worried about the current outbreaks happening across the United States.

CDC Doctor Warns 'This is the Beginning' of CoronavirusIn an age when we're used to seeing authorities using measured tones to describe the current coronavirus pandemic, some are becoming more vocal about what needs to be done to contain the virus. One of them is Dr. Anne Schuchat, the principal deputy director of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), who is very worried about the current outbreaks happening across the United States.

"What we hope is we can take it seriously and slow the transmission in these places," said Dr. Schuchat in an interview with The Journal of the American Medical Association's Dr. Howard Bauchner. "But what I think is very discouraging is we're clearly not at a point where there's so little virus being spread that it's going to be easy to snuff out."

"This is really the beginning," she continued about our recent spikes in hotspots like Arizona, Texas and Florida. "I think there was a lot of wishful thinking around the country that, hey it's summer. Everything's going to be fine. We're over this and we are not even beginning to be over this. There are a lot of worrisome factors about the last week or so."

She added: We can "expect this virus to continue to circulate."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X