This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Massena View Post

Dr Fauci and the FDA have clearly said that the malaria drug is useless against COVID-19. Trump and so-called doctors, one of whom is a noted crackpot, support it. You pick.
    Then why is trump prescribing the murder drug?
    Can’t we stop him?

Oh wait, Drs are doing so based on their own knowledge, experience and medical literature.

Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post

Then why is trump prescribing the murder drug?
      Can’t we stop him?

Oh wait, Drs are doing so based on their own knowledge, experience and medical literature.

Trump is recommending a drug that does not work. The only conclusion that can be reached is that he is stupid.
      We are not now that strength which in old days
      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

And this supports the fact that Trump is stupid as well as incompetent:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/29/opini...gen/index.html

During his campaign to become president, Donald Trump repeatedly claimed that other countries were "laughing" at the United States. Of course, Trump never cited any evidence for this.

Today, those countries are not only not laughing at the US, they are treating Americans like lepers.
        The dark blue US passport used to open pretty much every door around the globe; now those doors are slammed shut. A roll call of some of America's closest allies that won't let Americans visit include Canada, France, Germany and Italy.

And for good reason: This past week, 18 American states set records for their numbers of confirmed coronavirus cases. There are now more than four million confirmed cases in the US; a quarter of the total number of known cases in the world, yet Americans make up just over 4% of the global population.
        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

And here's what the co-called doctor that Trump is promoting said...

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...-vpx-ac360.cnn

CNN's Anderson Cooper discusses President Donald Trump's response to the coronavirus and a video he retweeted featuring a group of doctors making false claims about the coronavirus.

Comment

Trump is recommending a drug that does not work. The only conclusion that can be reached is that he is stupid.
            Um, Trump hasn’t given the drug to a single person. Medically trained Drs are doing so.
            Any one who doesn’t grasp that doesn’t understand how medical care works.

The only conclusion I can reach about such people is that they have allowed their political view and hatred to blind them as to who actually is responsible for medical care.

Drugs aren’t prescribed by politicians.
            When you can prove otherwise, get back to me.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

It is up to you to support your position on the drug. Dr Fauci and the FDA say it doesn't work. Trump says it does. You pick.

Comment

Yes they are, and now Trump is trying to implicate them in a shady conspiracy theory.

Comment

Originally posted by Jutland View Post

Yes they are, and now Trump is trying to implicate them in a shady conspiracy theory.

Drs practicing medicine as they see fit is a "shady conspiracy"?
                  Should we suppress their expert medical opinions based on politics?

Maybe, just maybe, we should recognize that when Drs prescribe HCQ they do so because they decide it is the right course, not to try and make a political statement.
                  Well, maybe the trump haters should recognize this.

The use of HCQ is purely a medical decision and it does not suggest anything good or bad about trump except to those who are obsessed with politics.
                  Last edited by Cambronnne; 29 Jul 20, 12:46.

Comment

It is up to you to support your position on the drug. Dr Fauci and the FDA say it doesn't work. Trump says it does. You pick.

I have supported it.
                    I pointed out the simple fact that Drs are prescribing the drug based on their own knowledge and expertise.

Those Drs are putting their licenses and assets on the line (a point you are trying hard to ignore) when they prescribe the murder drug.
                    Are you saying they don't know what they are doing? You can't have it both ways.

I won't defend the drug because I don't have to. The Drs treating patients are proof enough. You keep condemning the use of the drug, but you have never been able to respond to that simple, undeniable fact.

If the drug doesn't work, why hasn't the FDA banned its use?
                    Do they hate us?

Comment

Drs practicing medicine as they see fit is a "shady conspiracy"?
                      Should we suppress their expert medical opinions based on politics?

Maybe, just maybe, we should recognize that when Drs prescribe HCQ they do so because they decide it is the right course, not to try and make a political statement.
                      Well, maybe the trump haters should recognize this.

The use of HCQ is purely a medical decision and it does not suggest anythig good or bad about trump except to those who are obsessed with politics.
                      Sorry I misread that.

My point is that the health care professionals have judged the drug to be unsafe and now Trump is now trying to paint their position as somehow compromised.

and that is what Trump is doing, he politicised the issue.

Comment

Background on the so-called doctors' 'miracle cures' for the pandemic and other junk science nonsense:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/da...?ocid=msedgdhp

A dozen doctors delivered speeches in front of the U.S. Capitol on Monday to a small crowd, claiming without evidence that the coronavirus could be cured and that widely accepted efforts to slow its spread were unnecessary and dangerous.

Comment

Sorry I misread that.

My point is that the health care professionals have judged the drug to be unsafe and now Trump is now trying to paint their position as somehow compromised.

The MSM and their Demo buddies politicised it. On March 19, Trump made the remark "it could be a game changer or maybe not" based on reports he had on the drug. That's not necessarily an endorsement, but the MSM and Demos started denouncing it from that day forward. TDS is a sickness and they have it really bad.
                          {}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

Comment

Sorry I misread that.

No. healthcare professionals have not declared the drug "unsafe". There are some whom have said it does not work for Covid.

Whether they are right or not is beyond our ability to know. (certainly mine)
                            What I do know is that healtchare professionals are using the drug to combat covid , some at least.
                            I trust they know what they are doing and that they are not doing anything that would risk their careers simply because a president commented on a drug.

I would dispute that trump politicized the issue, but will agree he mentioned HCQ first.
                            I would submit that the ones who politicized HCQ are the ones who seem to be desperate to prove trump wrong when he said it worked. Trump could be wrong, but he isn't the one prescribing it. So, ultimately, he has nothing to do with its continued use.
                            Why would the media care so much about HCQ?

Comment

Originally posted by E.D. Morel View Post

Do you have a link for that?
                              Early Outpatient Treatment of Symptomatic, High-Risk Covid-19 Patients that Should be Ramped-Up Immediately as Key to the Pandemic Crisis

As early as possible is crucial, within the first five to six days of symptoms.
                              Last edited by G David Bock; 29 Jul 20, 11:21.
                              TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
                              “War is merely the continuation of politics by other means” - von Clausewitz
                              Present Current Events are the Future's History

Comment

In 2015, there were nearly 1.1 million doctors of medicine all over the United States. This figure included some 160,000 inactive and some 55,000 unclassified physicians.

https://www.statista.com/topics/1244/physicians/

Trump was able to promote a lackey as AG who would carry out his agenda so probably had no problem finding 12 out of 1.1 million doctors who would be willing to do likewise.

From the article it seems those doctors can't or won't or somehow are unable to provide data to back up their claims. Have they provided any data?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X