X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolton and his Book...

Another 'tempest in a teapot'...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

Former national security adviser John Bolton is expected to move forward with the scheduled release of his book, following a monthslong campaign by the White House—including an effort by President Trump and the attorney general on Monday—to stop him.

The book will focus on Mr. Bolton’s 18-month tenure at the White house and include a scathing assessment of the president, its publisher said.

Mr. Trump on Monday said it was “highly inappropriate” for Mr. Bolton to have written a book and accused him of including “highly classified information” in the manuscript, which has undergone a monthslong review by the White House’s National Security Council.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Fact-checking Trump and Barr on the book:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

An interesting article regarding the 'opposition' to the Bolton book.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Hi

What astounds me (though it really shouldn't) is that most of the people who've either been sacked or walked away from the President and the WH, were hired by him or his administration. Leaving all the politics aside, it shows that both the President and his Administration have woeful character judgement. If the President were a HR Director, he'd have been shown the door.

After the departure of every President, there's usually a few books that pop up denouncing that Presidency, but its not hard to imagine the sheer flood that will break forth either very soon or in 5yrs time.
      I especially look forward to those of the Medical professionals and their POV on how the Covid19 pandemic was handled, good or bad.

Regards

Andy H
      "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." Churchill

"I'm no reactionary.Christ on the Mountain! I'm as idealistic as Hell" Eisenhower

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X