Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BorderRuffian View Post
    Imagine Biden in that role...
    "It is not the thingy of the US troops to ancient solve conflicts in far away from here lands that never many people heard of never....policemen we are not the world...
    "And on from when we fight from now on, we will only win to fight,"
    No, I don't have to imagine Biden in that role, he is not the US President addressing the West Point Class of 2020. I will reserve my comments about the speech by Biden or any other speaker, or part of their speech, at a West Point graduating class, when that happens.

Comment

We are not now that strength which in old days
      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

I'm sorry, but your posting makes no sense at all.

I am sorry-I forgot-defend Trump no matter what at all costs.
        He is right though. Biden is so milky it’s sad. Like 2016 it’s a choice of aids or cancer.
        Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Originally posted by Rojik View Post

He is right though. Biden is so milky it’s sad. Like 2016 it’s a choice of aids or cancer.
          No, he isn't. Trump is the worst president the US has ever had. Biden is the better choice. Not perfect by any stretch of the imagination. But Trump is a national poison who is ruining the country day by day. I personally believe that was his intent all along.
          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

No, he isn't. Trump is the worst president the US has ever had. Biden is the better choice. Not perfect by any stretch of the imagination. But Trump is a national poison who is ruining the country day by day. I personally believe that was his intent all along.
            WAY back around the time Trump was elected , in one of his speeches???? he made the comment that his intention was to change the Constitution and also change America....it was a small item in a big ramble but he is showing his true collars and I cant believe that people still think he is the great one...........Europe in general laugh at him but the man??? is dangerous.....

North of YYZ

Comment

And he is stupidly ignorant which makes him more dangerous.

Comment

The episode at the end where he walked very gingerly down that ramp (and possibly supported by someone walking with him) could be cause for concern. It's at most a 10 degree incline so unless it was icy I'd say there is something affecting his balance.

Also Trump's former doctor has stated that the letter proclaiming Trump in "excellent" health was dictated by Trump himself. The same doctor also claims that in 2017 a couple of Trump's goons "raided" his office and seized the medical records of Trump...

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...rdinary-health

Edit - The incline was even less than I guessed. It was 4.8 degrees. FDR probably could have handled that one.
                Last edited by Canuckster; 16 Jun 20, 12:02.

Comment

Originally posted by Rojik View Post

It's all personal opinion of course but I would say it's more like the plague (Trump) compared to a head cold. Biden isn't anywhere near perfect but I can't think of how anyone could find someone more corrupt and incompetent for the position of President than Trump.

Basing my opinion on watching (and reading up on) almost 4 years of Trump in action.

Comment

Originally posted by BorderRuffian View Post
                    Imagine Biden in that role...
                    "It is not the thingy of the US troops to ancient solve conflicts in far away from here lands that never many people heard of never....policemen we are not the world...
                    "And on from when we fight from now on, we will only win to fight,"
                    I wish we had a better candidate than Biden. He's going to get my vote regardless because I don't want another 4 years of Trump policies.

Comment

Originally posted by Canuckster View Post
                      The episode at the end where he walked very gingerly down that ramp (and possibly supported by someone walking with him) could be cause for concern. It's at most a 10 degree incline so unless it was icy I'd say there is something affecting his balance.

Also Trump's former doctor has stated that the letter proclaiming Trump in "excellent" health was dictated by Trump himself. The same doctor also claims that in 2017 a couple of Trump's goons "raided" his office and seized the medical records of Trump...

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...rdinary-health

Edit - The incline was even less than I guessed. It was 4.8 degrees. FDR probably could have handled that one.
                      You mean President Ford could have done it without tripping?

Comment

Probably as there weren't any steps-just a ramp.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X