The Trump Administration Medically Attacks the US Transgender Population

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E.D. Morel View Post

There are plenty of men, women and others that I wouldn't let into a room full of kids.
    No kidding?
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post

No kidding?
      Sure, not everyone should be allowed to teach kids. (not every teacher should be allowed to teach kids).

In Ireland, and elsewhere, we had Priests and Christian Brothers molesting and raping children for generations. I think they did more harm than any trans teacher would do simply by virtue of their gender.
      I went to a Christian Brothers School but they never touched me. I must have been an ugly kid. The mental scars are still there
      "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
      validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
      "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

Comment

Sure, not everyone should be allowed to teach kids. (not every teacher should be allowed to teach kids).

In Ireland, and elsewhere, we had Priests and Christian Brothers molesting and raping children for generations. I think they did more harm than any trans teacher would do simply by virtue of their gender.
        I went to a Christian Brothers School but they never touched me. I must have been an ugly kid. The mental scars are still there
        Well then that makes it ok, You know like, wow dude, Some priest were bad, so like we should let transvestites who aren't even teachers take over the classroom. Groovy Dude.
        Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Comment

Well then that makes it ok, You know like, wow dude, Some priest were bad, so like we should let transvestites who aren't even teachers take over the classroom. Groovy Dude.
          Is that what I said? No.

Try again.
          "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

Comment

Is that what I said? No.

Try again.
            You used diversion, so I followed suit,

Comment

You used diversion, so I followed suit,
              Sure I did.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X