X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The White House is Now a Fortress...

...and Trump has failed miserably once again:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/06/polit...sts/index.html

On Monday, the percussive bang of flash grenades echoed in the Rose Garden and an acrid odor from chemical dispersant wafted over a presidential photo opportunity.

On Tuesday, the nation's most prominent televangelist delivered his rebuke. The country's senior-most military brass followed on Wednesday.

By Thursday, the White House began to resemble a fortress. And on Friday, President Donald Trump awoke to giant yellow letters painted on the street a block away from his home reminding him black lives matter.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Then come the sand bags and followed by bunkers.

Not my USA that I loved and served.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

A personal comment from 101combatvet was removed as was the response from HPJ.
      Drop the personal comments and trolling or further action will be taken
      ACG Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
        Then come the sand bags and followed by bunkers.

Not my USA that I loved and served.
        On a brighter side, today June 6th, 2020 Trump gives many Americans in D.C. the opportunity to visit the Atlantic Wall without having to travel to Normandy.
        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

What a lame article. Secret Service makes the call on how to defend the White House and the POTUS during different situations. If they want the POTUS to go into the underground bunker, he goes. If they decide putting up the fencing is prudent, they will have it done. But sure, CNN spreading TDS is cheered on.................
            Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

One of these young high-tech liberal teenagers should make a parody of a WWII movie about the first WH staffer detecting the coming of the BLM protesters towards the WH fence....

The above clip is very appropriate for today

p.s. Some editing is required to show the DC streets with the protesters at a distance instead of the sea...and a collar with the name "Barr" around the dog's neck in the beginning of the scene
              My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Why does he look so evil standing in front of that church
                "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                  Why does he look so evil standing in front of that church
                  That's what God looks like when you burn his church.
                  My worst jump story:
                  My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                  As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                  No lie.

~
                  "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                  -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

That's what God looks like when you burn his church.
                    Now Trump is a God? lol. I just hope he's mad at the right people!
                    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

The only similarity is that both cannot sexually touch any decent woman...

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                        What a lame article. Secret Service makes the call on how to defend the White House and the POTUS during different situations. If they want the POTUS to go into the underground bunker, he goes. If they decide putting up the fencing is prudent, they will have it done. But sure, CNN spreading TDS is cheered on.................
                        The point is-does the White House need to be defended? Was there a direct threat? I have seen no evidence of it at all.

And do you really believe that the Secret Service was responsible for this cracked-brain idea?

Comment

Demented:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/tr...cid=spartandhp
                          In a heated and contentious debate in the Oval Office last Monday morning, President Trump demanded the military put 10,000 active duty troops into the streets immediately, a senior administration official told CBS News. Attorney General William Barr, Defense Secretary Mark Esper and Joint Chiefs Chairman Mark Milley objected to the demand, the official said.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

The point is-does the White House need to be defended? Was there a direct threat? I have seen no evidence of it at all.

And do you really believe that the Secret Service was responsible for this cracked-brain idea?
                            What I believe is irrelevant when it comes to you again not being able to refrain from personal commentary.

How the White House and POTUS is protected is dictated by SS protocol, no matter the TDS denial.
                            Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Criminals+Anarchists+Looters = Democrats
                              My worst jump story:
                              My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                              As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                              No lie.

~
                              "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X