This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
    The 16 people who have died in the protests and riots following George Floyd's death

by Bryan Brammer Jun 5th, 2020 5:41 pm
    The widespread riots that have ensued after the killing of George Floyd have not only caused irreparable damage to property, but they've taken the lives of at least 16 Americans.
    Some of the victims were either former or current law enforcement or innocent bystanders trying to get home or protect their business.

Those who have died so far during the riots:

https://disrn.com/news/the-16-people...e-floyds-death
    Damn! All that over a criminal that got choked out? Damn OG!
    My worst jump story:
    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
    No lie.

~
    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
      Wrong, George Floyd is not the first and won't be the last unless we respond aggressively. They don't want to listen to peaceful protests, so this is the only option they've left us.
      It will be easier for blacks too "change."
      My worst jump story:
      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
      No lie.

~
      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

Damn! All that over a criminal that got choked out? Damn OG!
        If you put glasses, you will see top right a person's mugshot. And Floyd was not a criminal. He was a suspect. First, you do not even know if he did pass a fake bill and second, if he did pass a fake bill, you do not know f he was aware of it.
        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

It will be easier for blacks too "change."
          to*

Don't get me wrong, I don't expect change from white America, but that doesn't mean blacks should lay down.
          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
          - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Wrong, George Floyd is not the first and won't be the last unless we respond aggressively. They don't want to listen to peaceful protests, so this is the only option they've left us.
            Thank you for the pre-judgement/prejudice.

Fortunately my non-white relatives/family members don't share these narrow minded and racist views and attitudes.

This is the "only option" some WANT to have and employ.
            It is not the ONLY option left those whom are rational and civilized.
            TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Thank you for the pre-judgement/prejudice.

Fortunately my non-white relatives/family members don't share these narrow minded and racist views and attitudes.

This is the "only option" some WANT to have and employ.
              It is not the ONLY option left those whom are rational and civilized.
              Colin Kap is still without a job because of people like yourself. Hopefully this is all a lesson for the future. Listen instead of silencing and it won't come to this.
              "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
              - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Colin Kap is still without a job because of people like yourself. Hopefully this is all a lesson for the future. Listen instead of silencing and it won't come to this.
                You don't know me so place that ad hominum up your orifice where the sun don't shine.

I'm not that big a fan of professional football and think they are overpaid anyway, so if it's "Colin Rand Kaepernick" you are referring to he should consider an alternate career.

We all do listen. Problem is that some expect accommodations and concessions that are not warranted or justified. If it keeps "coming to this" those whom riot are only hurting themselves and their communities, not to mention pushing the patience of we "deplorables".

Comment

You don't know me so place that ad hominum up your orifice where the sun don't shine.

I'm not that big a fan of professional football and think they are overpaid anyway, so if it's "Colin Rand Kaepernick" you are referring to he should consider an alternate career.

We all do listen. Problem is that some expect accommodations and concessions that are not warranted or justified. If it keeps "coming to this" those whom riot are only hurting themselves and their communities, not to mention pushing the patience of we "deplorables".
                  I don't know you, but you went on to confirm what I said. You're not hard to figure out.

Your arrogance and entitlement has already pushed the patience of blacks, so your threats are more enticing than they are discouraging.

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

We have been over the statistic and they do not support the protesters narrative.
                    We hunt the hunters

Comment

I don't know you, but you went on to confirm what I said. You're not hard to figure out.

Your arrogance and entitlement has already pushed the patience of blacks, so your threats are more enticing than they are discouraging.
                      Not as much as the uncivil blacks and the other, non-blacks that joined them in riot and insurrection confirmed their arrogance and entitlement. while also confirming they only wish to express violence and destruction.

Irony was all many fellow Blacks were killed by them in this process, how many Black businesses were destroyed, and how their supporters and enablers here have shown no concern or regard for these consequences.

What is discouraging is how many fail to see the point of this thread/OP and continue to lack empathy for those other Black live and livelihoods that should matter, but are now gone because some brothers and sisters are always and only looking for ways to harm and take from others, have no desire to be constructive.

Comment

Not as much as the uncivil blacks and the other, non-blacks that joined them in riot and insurrection confirmed their arrogance and entitlement. while also confirming they only wish to express violence and destruction.

Irony was all many fellow Blacks were killed by them in this process, how many Black businesses were destroyed, and how their supporters and enablers here have shown no concern or regard for these consequences.

What is discouraging is how many fail to see the point of this thread/OP and continue to lack empathy for those other Black live and livelihoods that should matter, but are now gone because some brothers and sisters are always and only looking for ways to harm and take from others, have no desire to be constructive.
                        The riots are being staged and perpetrated by whites, the evidence is there if you wish to educate yourself. As I said in another thread, this is not a political issue, this is a racial issue. The liberal media and white liberal politicians only take an interest in black lives when it can directly benefit them. Now you see conservative whites pretending to care as well now that they have black victims to use in their fight against liberals. It's all one big game to them.
                        Last edited by TactiKill J.; 06 Jun 20, 23:40.
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Though riots led to the civil rights act, and are thus necessary under certain circumstance, it's not the ideal route for modern times. Instead, you have to drastically impact something they care about which is money and the economy. It would be more effective for blacks to not protest at all, and instead pull our 1+ trillion dollars of spending per year from the US economy and watch as it collapses.
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

It would be more effective for blacks to not protest at all, and instead pull our 1+ trillion dollars of spending per year from the US economy and watch as it collapses.
                            How exactly would that be done?
                            Stop eating for a year? Stop driving? stop paying rent? Boycott every form of entertainment? Save all that cash for one year? The pandemic shutdown was forced upon the population and see how many could not even 'pull' their money for 2 months without causing riots.
                            ScenShare Guidelines:

1) Enjoy creating it
                            2) Enjoy playing it
                            3) Enjoy sharing it
                            4) Enjoy helping others create them

The PlayersDB - The Harpoon Community's #1 Choice.

FAQ http://www.harplonkhq.com/Harpoon/Fr...dQuestions.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Herman Hum View Post
                              How exactly would that be done?
                              Stop eating for a year? Stop driving? stop paying rent? Boycott every form of entertainment? Save all that cash for one year? The pandemic shutdown was forced upon the population and see how many could not even 'pull' their money for 2 months without causing riots.
                              Not to mention about half of it comes from the "guv'mint" to begin with.

Comment

The riots are being staged and perpetrated by whites, the evidence is there if you wish to educate yourself. As I said in another thread, this is not a political issue, this is a racial issue. The liberal media and white liberal politicians only take an interest in black lives when it can directly benefit them. Now you see conservative whites pretending to care as well now that they have black victims to use in their fight against liberals. It's all one big game to them.
                                Noticed already that there was the "other than Blacks" such as AntiFA and I also have covered that in other threads.
                                Also, I did not inject the "race card" here, just responding since others keep playing it.
                                Like it or not, in real world, race and politics are linked.

The only ones whom think it is a game are the rioters and looters. And those supporting and enabling them.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X