A Dog With a Bone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Dog With a Bone...

.and in this case it's an unsult to the dog.

Trump can't let this go even though he's been proven wrong (again).

Trump is accusing a person who is smarter than he is, more polished, and the better man.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp
    President Trump on Wednesday said he believed that Joe Scarborough "got away with murder," returning to talk of an unfounded conspiracy theory about the MSNBC "Morning Joe" host despite criticism.

"I've always felt that he got away with murder. That was my feeling, a very strong feeling, and I do feel it," Trump said during a radio interview with Fox News's Brian Kilmeade on Wednesday morning.

Trump also said that he spends time criticizing Scarborough and CNN anchor Chris Cuomo because he feels compelled to "hit back" at his critics.

"I just do it. People hit me, I hit back. I fight. I've always felt that about Scarborough," Trump said.

Trump was widely criticized, including by some in his own party, for promoting a baseless theory about Scarborough's potential involvement in the death of an aide in his Florida office in 2001 when he represented the state's 1st Congressional District.

Trump tweeted repeatedly about the theory earlier this month, prompting Republicans such as House Republican Conference Chair Liz Cheney (Wyo.) to urge him to stop.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X