Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Trump Threatening Americans with Armed Force?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Find them, arrest them and trie them, and lock them up, and if they do it again, lock them up for ten years, maybe they'll get it!
    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

Trump is merely blowing smoke as he usually does. He talks, bullies, and threatens repeatedly and does nothing constructive.

Have you ever been trained in riot control? The present situation is the realm of law enforcement for which the police and National Guard, if necessary, are available and should be able to take charge of the situation.

Your comment is disingenuous in the extreme and what has to be done is to differentiate between the rioters and the demonstrators.

Do you advocate shooting any and all suspects, or should actual leadership and law enforcement be exercised?

I support the latter. If shooting anyone becomes necessary, it should only happen if the police and National Guard are fired upon.
      The comment was NOT disingenuous when you start out a post with bashing Trump who had already ordered an investigation of the death, then was disgusted with the organized rioting that broke out all over in the Democrat controlled big city ghettos.

And, to answer your question, I did have riot control training in 1966 while in the military. That training included the use of fixed bayonets for clearing the streets.

A slight interruption prevented me from actually being deployed in one of the Ghettos when riots took place in 67. It was called Vietnam.

As far as shooting suspects. If they are physically involved in destroying my property when I am inside or attacking me in my car, they are no longer suspects, they are thugs that are threatening me with great bodily harm. They Will be shot Dead.
      “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

It’s wrong not to support the police or military.
        Support should never be blind. Shouldn't the 13 colonies have "supported the police and military" some years ago? Should the Eastern Europeans have "supported the police and military" 30 years ago? Or are there limits? There's always limits. A person dying at the hands of the cops over 20 bucks should not happen. Four cops having to holding the guy down? Really? Over $20? I'm all for law and order. This isn't law and order. Irresponsibility, and excessive force should not be supported. I don't know why these kinds of things seem to happen so often down there. Looting and rioting isn't the answer either, but maybe not using excessive force during petty arrests is a good starting point?

Comment

Are we going to do nothing while a few hard core Antifa and other fringe groups as well as run of the mill street gangs threaten our cities?
          That's the question, we have high frequency crowd control devices that will put an end to this quick, truck mounted devices that have been used in the Middle East.
          Declare 24 hrs curfew starting now, round them up
          Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Comment

Originally posted by FTCS View Post
            Take a look at what is going on in Philadelphia in broad daylight....numerous looters clearing out a drug store was being televised with no police presence.
            A Target in Toledo was looted today as well. It is odd, because I spent most of the day there, and it was almost entirely a typical beautiful spring day in the "Hood" as well as the parks and restaurants were packed (in so far as they are allowed with the reduced capacity). People were in the parks, walking, jogging, etc. Overall a pleasant day at Fort Miamis Park and Fallen Timbers Battlefield.

Comment

[QUOTE=Stonewall_Jack;n5197168]

No killing its against Christianity./QUOTE]

I'm not a Christian.

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                Find them, arrest them and trie them, and lock them up, and if they do it again, lock them up for ten years, maybe they'll get it!
                Give them a long sentence to begin with. As mentioned earlier, most of the violence in Detroit etc is coming from white upper middle class wanna-be revolutionaries. The locals want nothing to do with them.

As for the OP, I wonder why he is not attacking the protesters which were smashing windows etc. of the Governor's office in Lansing?

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                  Are we going to do nothing while a few hard core Antifa and other fringe groups as well as run of the mill street gangs threaten our cities?
                  Nothing support the idea that Antifa is the only group trying to disrupt protests. "Ordinary" looters and rioters are probably the majority. Many protests organizers have spoke against those individuals.

That's the question, we have high frequency crowd control devices that will put an end to this quick, truck mounted devices that have been used in the Middle East.
                  So US cities are now battlegrounds and US citizens terrosrists like in Middle East ?

Declare 24 hrs curfew starting now, round them up
                  Interesting to note that people claiming that lockdown was against freedom and a threat to their liberty have now no problem calling for even more restrictives procedures.

About how to handle protest have a look on Flint (one the most dangerous US city) and how PD operated. This may be the solution : PD protecting protesters against looter and radical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDbKAkb8oLs

Comment

Originally posted by Schmart View Post

Support should never be blind. Shouldn't the 13 colonies have "supported the police and military" some years ago? Should the Eastern Europeans have "supported the police and military" 30 years ago? Or are there limits? There's always limits. A person dying at the hands of the cops over 20 bucks should not happen. Four cops having to holding the guy down? Really? Over $20? I'm all for law and order. This isn't law and order. Irresponsibility, and excessive force should not be supported. I don't know why these kinds of things seem to happen so often down there. Looting and rioting isn't the answer either, but maybe not using excessive force during petty arrests is a good starting point?
                    The 13 colonies broke away because of unfair taxation among other issues...religious issues As well wrt to Catholic and Presybitarian right.. England in that time was is a protestant country. America was formed which itself influence the ideals of liberty and equality and other revolutions in France and Ireland things to admire and behold in history. Even many of those in England could not help but admire the American movement

On the other hand the protesters of 2020 are criminals and are destroying businesses making business owners cry.

it’s not starting point with regards to what happened in Minneapolis that is a rarity in the USA. that is no excuse for protesters to clog up the Thruway or to attack innocent people and burn down buildings.

I have had the chance to meet many police officers over the past few months and they are just like any other Americans... there is no blue line where many cops protect a criminal cop that’s Myth... There’s bad eggs in every batch weather in law-enforcement or non LE

The majority of police in the USA are good people. And the one incident which by the way hasn’t been proven by a jury of this man is in it until guilty... is a rareity in the USA

The US has very professional police just compare it to Egypt or Mexico with bribery and corruption

i’m wondering where are the counter protesters where are the folks who marched in Michigan to come out and confront the looters? Where are the MAGA folk in number..Because it this point we need them or anyone to confront the protesters who are clogging up the streets and attacking Trump fans and cowardly attacking individual cops
                    Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                    Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post

Ummm, The people throw things, the people stealing stuff and the ones who refuse to abide by curfews. We can not reward this behavior, ignoring it isn't an option. Where are the water cannons? What is your option,? Group hugs?
                      They are not being 'ignored.' Arrests are being made, the National Guard has been activated, and some police and sheriff departments are marching with the protestors.

Those that have come in from outside, the radical left and right groups, are the ones that are rioting for the most part. The rioting is not being ignored nor is it being rewarded. From what I can see from the news reports, the police are attempting to calm down the situation.

The catalyst for the demonstrations and the degeneration into rioting was the murder of a black citizen by four policemen. Do you think violence by the police is the actual answer to the rioting?
                      We are not now that strength which in old days
                      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
                        The comment was NOT disingenuous when you start out a post with bashing Trump who had already ordered an investigation of the death, then was disgusted with the organized rioting that broke out all over in the Democrat controlled big city ghettos.

And, to answer your question, I did have riot control training in 1966 while in the military. That training included the use of fixed bayonets for clearing the streets.

A slight interruption prevented me from actually being deployed in one of the Ghettos when riots took place in 67. It was called Vietnam.

As far as shooting suspects. If they are physically involved in destroying my property when I am inside or attacking me in my car, they are no longer suspects, they are thugs that are threatening me with great bodily harm. They Will be shot Dead.
                        Trump is doing nothing but sending tweets that do nothing but exacerbate the situation and make it worse. He is a failure and is hiding in the White House.

And, yes, the comment was disingenuous.
                        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

Originally posted by Metryll View Post

Nothing support the idea that Antifa is the only group trying to disrupt protests. "Ordinary" looters and rioters are probably the majority. Many protests organizers have spoke against those individuals.

So US cities are now battlegrounds and US citizens terrosrists like in Middle East ?

Interesting to note that people claiming that lockdown was against freedom and a threat to their liberty have now no problem calling for even more restrictives procedures.

About how to handle protest have a look on Flint (one the most dangerous US city) and how PD operated. This may be the solution : PD protecting protesters against looter and radical.

That’s a good site to see. It looks like the issue arises at night time when all the cats come out

In Philadelphia two blacks tried to ram into a bank building and they got in... one of them was injured though he was left behind by his partner.. The other got away with untold amount of cash

Look around at the major cities it looks like huge groups of blacks going in looting and stealing as much as they can yes there are some whites involved to. But it is apparent that it is wrong to think that middle-class white or white in general are The most guilty when it comes to looting

Its good to see black nurses and black leaders trying to tell other black folks to stop the stealing

Right now the country has a serious problem that needs to be addressed especially when banks are being attacked. The church in Washington DC that all the presidents have attended was put on fire. The FBI needs to get involved with regards to protecting the financial centers

take Buffalo New York for example the truth is we have inner cities which are about 80 to 90% black.... and the folks looting downtown Buffalo were majority black it’s just a numbers thing

I think one way to solve this issue is to be able to offer better middle-class jobs to folks in the inner cities so will have something to do something to do with good pay

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

No killing its against Christianity.
                            That is incorrect. Murder is against God's Law as prescribed in the Ten Commandments. Killing, as in self-defense and in war, is justified.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

That is incorrect. Murder is against God's Law as prescribed in the Ten Commandments. Killing, as in self-defense and in war, is justified.
                              Right there is just warfare

My point is that water cannons can be used on the thousands who have clogged up the highways in Minnesota. Use beanbags or at worst rubber bullets on people who are attacking police with rocks

Now once a protester brings out a gun which I haven’t really seen yet that changes the game

We need Democratic and Republican Americans from all cultures and religions to counter protest the protesters who are blocking traffic, burning cars, looting and such.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Metryll View Post

The lockdown effectively incarcerated people without justification or legal authority solely on the suspicion there might be a risk. The objections were to the exercise of governmental power contrary to what the actual laws say.

This is hardly comparable for calls to prohibit people from engaging in looting, arson and harming individuals in violation of actual, existing laws.
                                Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X