X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota Nat'l Guard "Full Mobilization"

In case you missed it:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/minnesota...n-george-floyd

Historically, when is the last time this has happened and why?

Discuss.

LA riots, I’ll guess. But whatever it was it isn’t good. Rule of law is the keystone of all great countries, and for the NG to be needed to bring that back is not good for anyone. I wish a speedy and hopefully bloodless resolution to this horrible thing.
    Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Maybe the Governor could have asked for one Texas Ranger?

Pruitt
      Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Article headline:

Minnesota Governor authorizes 'full mobilization' of state's National Guard, says protests no longer about death of George Floyd

It is a protest when people are peacefully stating their grievances. Once violence and property damage become involved it is a RIOT!

It has happened several times in the last thirty years where peaceful protests are hijacked by thugs looking to loot local businesses.

The hardship for authorities is to separate the peaceful protesters from the thugs trying to take advantage of the situation.

Calling in the National Guard has huge political ramifications. It is saying the situation is beyond the control of local authorities.

One thing that has been learned is if violence and property destruction are tolerated more thugs from outside the area will come in to take advantage of the situation.

The peaceful protesters are also victims in these situations. They don't want their message to be entangled and associated with the violence and destruction. George Floyd's family has called for peace. Clearly the thugs who have attached themselves to protest are just there for their own selfish reasons.
        "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Beatrice Evelyn Hall
        Updated for the 21st century... except if you are criticizing islam, that scares the $hii+e out of me!

Comment

Vandalism and looting is always bad but this should not discredit the message of the majority of the regular protesters anymore than the vandalism and looting in Hong Kong discredited the message of the protesters there

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ts#maincontent

Protesters’ arms and armour are rudimentary compared to police, but they too have become more aggressive as the conflict has deepened, and their tactics have diversified.

They have thrown rocks, bricks and molotov cocktails, used poles and slingshots for fighting, set fire to businesses, street barricades, and metro stations – targeted because the network closes to stop people gathering for protests. They have vandalised the city’s legislature, and damaged businesses thought to be pro-China.

4a0gtpepznq31.png

My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post

Pruitt
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post
              Vandalism and looting is always bad but this should not discredit the message of the majority of the regular protesters anymore than the vandalism and looting in Hong Kong discredited the message of the protesters there

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ts#maincontent

Protesters’ arms and armour are rudimentary compared to police, but they too have become more aggressive as the conflict has deepened, and their tactics have diversified.

They have thrown rocks, bricks and molotov cocktails, used poles and slingshots for fighting, set fire to businesses, street barricades, and metro stations – targeted because the network closes to stop people gathering for protests. They have vandalised the city’s legislature, and damaged businesses thought to be pro-China.

4a0gtpepznq31.png
              As usual The Guardian is excusing the crimes of the criminals .

Comment

Saw a video of the rioters trying to beat to death a shop owner?

Looks like the local law enforcement have lost control and need to call out the guard.

Edit.

The attack on the shop keeper seems to have happened during riots in Dallas. It look like the Texas law enforcement have lost control. Where is Tac?
                Last edited by Surrey; 31 May 20, 06:32.
                "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post

Pruitt
                  To much TV
                  "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Justify shooting at UNARMED people on their OWN PROPERTY.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1266921821653385225

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post
                      Agree 100 % that the criminal element doesn't discredit the message. On the other hand the criminal activity can overshadow the legitimate message.

There is a clear line:

Peaceful protesters totally legal and have every right to be on the streets.

Criminal activity, vandalism, violence and theft cannot be tolerated.
                      Last edited by 17thfabn; 31 May 20, 11:27.
                      "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Beatrice Evelyn Hall
                      Updated for the 21st century... except if you are criticizing islam, that scares the $hii+e out of me!

Comment

There's a fund started to pay the legal fees for those arrested in Minneapolis. This will only encourage more rioting & looting.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
                          There's a fund started to pay the legal fees for those arrested in Minneapolis. This will only encourage more rioting & looting.
                          Exactly. Let's reward the worst of those among us, while ignoring the victims. Real Americans would have a fund to pay for all of the damage and losses to the businesses that were looted and smashed by the "rioters", the NSDNWO term for thugs and criminals.

"Protesting" is accomplished by stealing 70 inch TV's.

Comment

Originally posted by BKnight3 View Post

An unarmed person can beat you to death just as easily as unarmed one, and you have the right to defend your place and property.

Now you justify rioting, looting and arson as a means of "protest".

Comment

Originally posted by BKnight3 View Post

Thuggish behavior.
                              "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                              - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X