X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nichols
    replied
    Originally posted by Massena View Post

They are usually smarter than most humans. Animals, especially dogs and horses, have personalities, therefore they can be ranked as 'persons.' We have three dogs, and always keep three-two German Shepherds and a Siberian Husky.
    Which definition of 'person' are you using?

Leave a comment:

• tcox
    replied
    The comment about charging her with a crime made me do a little research, granted in Texas law. Even though she made a false report she would probably not be charged in Texas since she made the. report to a 911 operator and in Texas they are not peace officers. If she made whose comments to the investigating officer then she could be charged since the video does not support her claims. Anybody want to comment on NY law?

Leave a comment:

• tcox
    replied
    Originally posted by Achtung Baby View Post
    She should be charged for making such a ridiculous phone call, plus the dog doesn't deserve an owner like that.
    Depends if NY has a statue making a false report to law enforcement a crime and if NY does she should be charged. I see some are calling the confrontation racial and that she has denied being a racist. I'll let others make that call but to me she is an entitled ass to whom the rules do not apply, "what me put my dog on a leash".

When asked to put her dog on a leash she shows her arrogant jerk side by failing to just put the dog on a leash.

Followed by a mean and vicious side by her threat to file a false police report. The guy could have been arrested.

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied
    Originally posted by Nikki View Post

When did dogs become people?

My dog likes to think she is human but she isn't.

They are usually smarter than most humans. Animals, especially dogs and horses, have personalities, therefore they can be ranked as 'persons.' We have three dogs, and always keep three-two German Shepherds and a Siberian Husky.

Leave a comment:

• Nikki
    replied
    Originally posted by Massena View Post
    Did you see how she treated the dog in the video taken at the scene?

Clearly, the dog is a much better person than she is. You don't treat dogs or any animals that way-and you don't act that way towards orther people.
    When did dogs become people?

My dog likes to think she is human but she isn't.

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied
    Did you see how she treated the dog in the video taken at the scene?

Clearly, the dog is a much better person than she is. You don't treat dogs or any animals that way-and you don't act that way towards orther people.

Leave a comment:

• Achtung Baby
    replied
    She should be charged for making such a ridiculous phone call, plus the dog doesn't deserve an owner like that.

Leave a comment:

• Nikki
    replied
    Wow! She ended up losing her job as VP of Investment Solutions at Franklin Templeton and had to surrender her dog!

Leave a comment:

• nastle
    started a topic bird watching , unleashed dog , job loss

bird watching , unleashed dog , job loss

https://scallywagandvagabond.com/202...ops-black-man/

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X