X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Central Park "KAREN" tries to have a black man arrested

The result up until now is not good for KAREN

https://nypost.com/2020/05/25/video-...draws-outrage/

“Upon arrival, police determined two individuals had engaged in a verbal dispute,” Sergeant Mary Frances O’Donnell said, adding that no arrests or summonses were issued and that “both parties went on their way.

Central Park
    rules state that dogs must be leashed at all times in the Ramble.

I love how she was walking towards the black person who was "threatening" her.

Meanwhile, she voluntarily surrendered her dog to the rescue organization which investigates her treatment of the dog

https://i.imgur.com/gMSvmWQ.jpg

and apparently, she was doxxed and she is now on administrative leave

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/woman-p...rk-goes-viral/

https://twitter.com/FTI_US/status/12...-goes-viral%2F

The fact that she wasted police resources, abused a dog in the process and tried to play the race card puts her head and shoulders above most losers.

Unfortunately, blacks have to deal with such a***les. Even though such repulsive people are a minority, one will still encounter them during his normal social (or business) activity which over time will inevitable bring him close to a large number of people. Over a month, many black people will have to interact in some way with some assh** members of out society.

Finally two things I learned:

1. KAREN is a name for the entitled middle-aged white woman (apparently, Karen was popular name back in time)

2. Notice that the statement from "KAREN's" company show the text as an image. From what I heard, this is a deliberate practice. An image search does not understand the text, so, it gives the company the opportunity to issue a statement and at the same time limit internet exposure.

Last edited by pamak; 25 May 20, 23:23.
    My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

The man is now refusing to cooperate with authorities. He said she has been punished enough.

How nice of him. I just hope this is a learning experience for her and changes her attitude towards others, no matter their race.

Comment

So now a single, solitary whack job represents all white people? Do you realize how totally racist that sounds?

Is there a black counterpart? Has to be, right? 326 million of us, so...
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
        The man is now refusing to cooperate with authorities. He said she has been punished enough.

How nice of him. I just hope this is a learning experience for her and changes her attitude towards others, no matter their race.

Not for that Upper West Side crowd. A more annoying, entitled, self-righteous, self-indulgent population is pretty hard to conjure. Were it up to me, everything within the borders of West 59th Street up to West 110th Street, from Central Park West to the Hudson River, would be leveled, and the people there resettled in North Dakota or someplace like that. The truth is, that mouthy complaining hysterical b*tch is typical of the Upper West Side. It's one of those stereotypes with a genuine basis in reality.
        I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Why does the race of either party matter?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            Why does the race of either party matter?
            Because she said "There is an African American man threatening my life".

It seems to me that when a white person fakes a crime the made up criminal is usually black, and when a black person does the same the made up criminal is usually white. Sad.
            "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Beatrice Evelyn Hall
            Updated for the 21st century... except if you are criticizing islam, that scares the $hii+e out of me!

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

Not for that Upper West Side crowd. A more annoying, entitled, self-righteous, self-indulgent population is pretty hard to conjure. Were it up to me, everything within the borders of West 59th Street up to West 110th Street, from Central Park West to the Hudson River, would be leveled, and the people there resettled in North Dakota or someplace like that. The truth is, that mouthy complaining hysterical b*tch is typical of the Upper West Side. It's one of those stereotypes with a genuine basis in reality.
              New Yorkers in general from a MidWestern perspective.
              We hunt the hunters

Comment

Karen's have been out in full force this year.

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post

New Yorkers in general from a MidWestern perspective.
                  Don't you have a cow to tip or something....

Rimshot
                  I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by 17thfabn View Post

Because she said "There is an African American man threatening my life".

It seems to me that when a white person fakes a crime the made up criminal is usually black, and when a black person does the same the made up criminal is usually white. Sad.
                    Because racism gets a response from the law and racism sells to a gullible public. Of course, black people never falsely accuse whites...

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

Funny, I feel the same way about Hollyweird, SoCal.

Comment

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Because racism gets a response from the law and racism sells to a gullible public. Of course, black people never falsely accuse whites...
                          I don't think you'll find black people calling the cops on someone just for walking in the park, or using a pool, entering their apartment, etc. There's an inherent risk when black people call the cops, so to call them over something trivial just wouldn't be common. White people who call the cops on blacks simply for existing, see the cops as an extension of their privilege.

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

It's a Karenpocalypse

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

The law can try to respond to racism but when those who enforce the law are racists or when the head of the executive branch pardons LEOs like Arpaio who were openly for racial profiling, the problem does not go away just because of what the law says.
                              My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X