Video emerges of black jogger killed by 2 white men; case heads to grand jury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
    Arbery trespassed and may have previously stolen a gun from one of the McMichaels. Justice matters and those wanting to imprison the defendants without trail are against freedom and reason. They key points already provided, one prosecutor saying evidence showed the McMichaels acted in self defense. One neighbor was told by police to contact the senior McMichael a former LE officer if trouble occurs....this key info is ignored or glossed over by the opposition. Arbery had previously mouthed off to cops, the guy is presented in a angel like fashion on media, but a video shown itt tells a much different story on the character of arbery.

The USA risks falling apart by giving into corrupt blm. BLM has not helped poor inner city communities, audits should be done on BLM leaders.
    Pathetic assumption!

BLM was founded for a particular purpose and was not intended (nor does it have the ability) to solve all problems. It is like asking from Tea Party to solve every problem out there that affects white workers. By your standards, the movement is corrupt because unions are becoming even weaker over time and audits should be done on Tea Party leaders.
    Last edited by pamak; 06 Jun 20, 11:26.
    My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

• Post by HPJ containing personal comments removed
      Final warning for this thread.
      Drop the personal comments
      thank you
      ACG Staff

Comment

• Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post

true.
        I saw the video, but couldn't see what the victim did when he ran around the front of the truck.
        Whether he was a burglar or not won't really be relevant. The issue will be whether the shooter had a reasonable fear that he faced imminent harm.
        The fact the kid was out of view for a couple seconds will help him.
        Either way the 2 guys in the truck had no business trying to arrest the kid
        or the other side did the jogger have reasonable fear for harm.

Comment

• Originally posted by pamak View Post

Pathetic assumption!

BLM was founded for a particular purpose and was not intended (nor does it have the ability) to solve all problems. It is like asking from Tea Party to solve every problem out there that affects white workers. By your standards, the movement is corrupt because unions are becoming even weaker over time and audits should be done on Tea Party leaders.
          No assumptions I would just like to see an audit done on black lives matter. It’s a perfectly reasonable response. Folks have every right to agree or disagree with black lives matter.

Arbery By the way criminally trespassed that’s not debatable it was caught on camera. What else is not debatable is the criminal history Of Arbery. And the fact that the McMichaels as per a prosecutor had the right to civilian arrest Arbery. And the fact that a neighbor in the area was told by the police to call the McMichaels if trouble occurred. These and more Are the arguments I present if you want to disagree with Them disagree all you want the points stand. The defense attorney will surely call the initial prosecutor up to the stand.

Wolf posted a video showing how rude and combative Arbery was to police officers wrt his arrest record..The man can be seen mouthing off to the cops with his pants falling down with no T-shirt like there’s nothing to it. This is not a mob situation this is the United States of America where people can freely agree or disagree and nowhere have I called your views pathetic don’t do it to me please or I’m just going to ignore you in the future

We have lost union jobs so no need to put words into my mouth or to assume my views. I believe that inner cities have been poorly affected by the loss of union job as well as the rise of know it all’s that don’t help anybody such as groups such as black lives matter as well as some of the GOP and Democratic politicians who talk a big game but who have not produced jobs for the community.

Black lives matter has not done anything to help inner-city communities. Folks who live in the USA can see this. I worked in the inner city for two years and nothing has been done to help poor whites or poor blacks in those communities.

Black lives matter is taking advantage of these situations with regard to cases such as Arbery . They get huge donations because of the case from big companies and that is very wrong. Poor people could use that money. Blm Will squander the millions of dollars they receive. The inner cities will continue to struggle until we have A businessman who can build up factories where inner-city folks will go to work. And with that perhaps we will have folks in inner cities less directed to commit a crime.
          Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
          Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

• Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

No assumptions I would just like to see an audit done on black lives matter. It’s a perfectly reasonable response. Folks have every right to agree or disagree with black lives matter.

Arbery By the way criminally trespassed that’s not debatable it was caught on camera. What else is not debatable is the criminal history Of Arbery. And the fact that the McMichaels as per a prosecutor had the right to civilian arrest Arbery. And the fact that a neighbor in the area was told by the police to call the McMichaels if trouble occurred. These and more Are the arguments I present if you want to disagree with Them disagree all you want the points stand. The defense attorney will surely call the initial prosecutor up to the stand.

Wolf posted a video showing how rude and combative Arbery was to police officers wrt his arrest record..The man can be seen mouthing off to the cops with his pants falling down with no T-shirt like there’s nothing to it. This is not a mob situation this is the United States of America where people can freely agree or disagree and nowhere have I called your views pathetic don’t do it to me please or I’m just going to ignore you in the future

We have lost union jobs so no need to put words into my mouth or to assume my views. I believe that inner cities have been poorly affected by the loss of union job as well as the rise of know it all’s that don’t help anybody such as groups such as black lives matter as well as some of the GOP and Democratic politicians who talk a big game but who have not produced jobs for the community.

Black lives matter has not done anything to help inner-city communities. Folks who live in the USA can see this. I worked in the inner city for two years and nothing has been done to help poor whites or poor blacks in those communities.

Black lives matter is taking advantage of these situations with regard to cases such as Arbery . They get huge donations because of the case from big companies and that is very wrong. Poor people could use that money. Blm Will squander the millions of dollars they receive. The inner cities will continue to struggle until we have A businessman who can build up factories where inner-city folks will go to work. And with that perhaps we will have folks in inner cities less directed to commit a crime.
            I would like to do an audit to every Tea Party movement for tax evasion...Yes, assumptions.
            And speculations about Floyd. You do not know if he did pass a fake bill or if he was aware that he passed a fake bill

I never said anything about trespass not being criminal. The issue there is that no law gives any citizen the right to do what the confederate guys did. Sorry, that prosecutor had to excuse himself for conflict of interest and he should be also under investigation. And if you had actually read what even THAT prosecutor said and how he tried to support his racist buddies , you would have seen that the prosecutor tried to argue that there was probable cause for burglary and NOT trespassing. So, even HIM understood that trespassing did not give anybody the right to do citizen arrest.

You mean Wolf posted a video from 5 years ago before the incident? Sorry, but that Wolf must be a moron if he tries to use such video for the defense of what happened to Arbery.

I did not say that you do not believe that we lost union jobs. I said that the Tea Party has not done anyhtingabout it. In fact, they support policies that are against unions. Thus, by your standards regarding which organization is corrupt, the Tea Party must be corrupt too because not only it did not do anything to help workers but with its pursued polices it actually undermined their unions.

You know NOTHING about what BLM has done for inner city since there are countless local chapters. Here are a few examples which expose your ignorance

https://neaedjustice.org/black-lives...ool-resources/

http://www.partnershipnyc.org/black-lives-matter/

These teachers who join the BLM and teach in inner cities must have your respect, So stop making again assumptions without having a clue about the details of the subject you want to discuss
            And again this goes back to what I said regarding the fact that BLM was founded for a particular reason to oppose police violence. An organization does not have unlimited resources and cannot deal with every problem out there.

Tea Party gets big donations too. Again, BLM serves a particular purpose and obviously it will get donations for the cause that it tries to address. It doe snot act any different than any other non profit or charity out there. The problem is not with the way that the donations. are spent The problem is with the people who think that the cause which the donations serve is wrong. And no, the 1950s have shown that factory works do not stop racism or police brutality. There must always be some form of BLM with or without factory jobs until Black Lives start matter as much as white lives.

Last edited by pamak; 07 Jun 20, 12:38.
            My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X