Some Facts About Face Masks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Painting a pig does not make it a Cadillac.
    But it sure makes a very nice painted pig

74d7900d2460a051ddbc141129be6bfa.jpg

https://www.perrotin.com/artists/Wim_Delvoye/7#images
    Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

No Belgian government has a much larger strategy , no Belgian government has a strategy .Besides, there is only a minority Belgian government since 1 year .
      Two months ago,the politicians almost wanted to prohibit the use of masks, now they want to impose it . Reality is that there are only few masks available ,and that as usual, the promises of the politicians prove to be lies .Where I am living,it will take til May 31 for everyone to have a mask . And I doubt very much that on that day everyone will have one . But,meanwhile,people will have to use public transport,and without mask,you can't use public transport .Which proves the incompetence of the politicians .
      There were millions of masks, but the minister of health, a doctor, ordered to destroy them, and there was no money to buy new masks .When the crisis erupted,hospitals were without masks,and the minister bought masks from a swindler ,with as result : no masks and the money disappeared mysteriously .
      PS : the swindler was a member of the party of the minister .
      It's time you step up against the Belgium government.

Take the lead, show them you've got a pair.

LIBERATE BELGIUM
      "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return"

Comment

A revolution of 1 ?

Most other Belgians seem quite pleased - I met a number of them just this morning

Ljadw is the only one complaining

He'll be happy when he gets his free face mask, at the end of the month :

SmileyMaskDemoSm.jpg

Comment

Belgian experts and politicians are for a great part responsible for the crisis .
          Expert Van Ranst in February : no problem for a ski holiday in the region of Bergamo
          Expert Van Gucht in March : CV ? No problem : we are ready
          Expert André in May : we were not ready .
          Minister of Health De Block ( also a doctor ) : no need for a strategic reserve of face masks.FIFO (First in First out): never heard of it .The same for LILO (Last in Last out ).That's good for warehouse managers .
          Burn all these millions of face masks ,I will buy new ones if there is money .
          PM Willemets : from May 11 on every one who uses public transport,must wear a face mask . That there are no face masks available before May 11 ? Not my business .
          And these people are lecturing us what we should do and are blaming us for not obeying their orders .

Comment

That there are no face masks available before May 11 ?
            I just got a 5 pack at the local supermarket,

post your address and I will mail one to you

May 11 is tomorrow though, are you sure you aren't reusing your posts from last week ?

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
              A revolution of 1 ?

Most other Belgians seem quite pleased - I met a number of them just this morning

Ljadw is the only one complaining

He'll be happy when he gets his free face mask, at the end of the month :

SmileyMaskDemoSm.jpg
              1.5 million people are out of job, thousands are broken . Thus I do not think that I am the only who is complaining .

Comment

Well do you see other Belgians complaining here ?

None, no it's just you

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
                  Well do you see other Belgians complaining here ?

None, no it's just you
                  And yesterday's anti lock down demonstration ? It was not by satisfied people .

Comment

Belgian experts and politicians are for a great part responsible for the crisis .
                    WRONG: the Chinese are.

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return"

Comment

And yesterday's anti lock down demonstration ?
                      Tell us all about it

Comment

Originally posted by Rutger View Post

WRONG: the Chinese are.

both are not excluding each other

Comment

Our Dougie Howser Surgeon General has now announced that face masks actually increase the risk of COVID because they are not being properly worn!!

Gasp!! Can it be true? Is reality at last rearing its ugly head? Stay tuned - film at 11:00!!

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

I've been wearing the Billy the Kid badass bandana, and I know it isn't the best option, but it is still better than nothing.

My worst jump story:
                            My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                            As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                            No lie.

~
                            "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Sorry to have to tell you that it's worse than nothing.
                              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                                Sorry to have to tell you that it's worse than nothing.
                                Not if you double wrap it.
                                My worst jump story:
                                My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                                As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                                No lie.

~
                                "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                                -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X