The Heroes we don’t hear of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Heroes we don’t hear of

I would like to provide thanks to the heroic janitors, housekeepers, dietary staff, hospital aids as well as the patients of hospitals that seem to never get any mentions in the commercials or the news reports.

Doctors and nurses are of course heroes but we should give our respects to all the other people I listed in this thread. I can tell your folks that their are patients in this hospital I’m at who cannot even talk they cannot even swallow food and they are so brave and courageous to be here inspiring others.

I’d like to hear Fox news and CNN interviewing some of the patients of hospitals as well as the janitors, housekeeping and such. not just the doctors and nurses because without the folks I’m talking about well the doctors and nurses and hospitals wouldn’t be able to work.

Cheers to the common man who has built this country, who maintains this country and who will push this country forward to the greatest country we have ever seen in our history.
    Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
    Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

There is nothing heroic about medical people doing the jobs they signed up for. Diseases far more dangerous than COVID are present in hospitals all of the time.

I have nothing but contempt, personal and professional, for the doctors and other practitioners who hole up and only talk to patients on the phone, abandoning their patients and dishonoring their professional oaths at a time when their services are needed most.

If you take the money, you do the job.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      There is nothing heroic about medical people doing the jobs they signed up for. Diseases far more dangerous than COVID are present in hospitals all of the time.

I have nothing but contempt, personal and professional, for the doctors and other practitioners who hole up and only talk to patients on the phone, abandoning their patients and dishonoring their professional oaths at a time when their services are needed most.

If you take the money, you do the job.
      And do you have examples of this? Do you personally know of such actions?
      We are not now that strength which in old days
      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X