No announcement yet.

The Far-Right is at it Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the way, apparently the building has double doors, so there is not just one window frame. You can open the image in a new tab and zoom in to see details better

https://twitter.com/ARobbinsTV/statu...9-lock-down%2F

The Protestors have begun banging on the windows now, people are saying you can hear them on the livestream now that the Reporter mic is open.

EVgS3dCUcAIievb?format=jpg&name=large.jpg
    Last edited by pamak; 20 Apr 20, 15:18.
    My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post
      By the way, apparently the building has double doors, so there is not just one window frame. You can open the image in a new tab and zoom in to see details better

https://twitter.com/ARobbinsTV/statu...9-lock-down%2F

The Protestors have begun banging on the windows now, people are saying you can hear them on the livestream now that the Reporter mic is open.

EVgS3dCUcAIievb?format=jpg&name=large.jpg
      I can see the lady on the right still, and perhaps the lady of the left as well... hasn’t moved up to the door yet.
      I noticed Snopes has verified this pic.

"In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
      Ernest Hemingway.

"The more I learn about people, The more I love my dog".
      Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

Don't need it. Why are only two areas of the window, both so squarely and cleanly delineated, containing the protesters? Why is the smaller clip on the left of the photo superimposed over the window frame as well as the window? I suppose the black guy in the left hand photo plays in the NBA since his height compared to the others in the photos would put him at well over six feet tall...

I don't need the original photos of the moon landing to know they weren't faked. But, this photo has serious questions about it that indicate it was faked.
        Your argument for it being fake is that a black guy appears to be over 6ft tall? lol. Good thing I wasn't in it.
        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
        - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by Achtung Baby View Post

I can see the lady on the right still, and perhaps the lady of the left as well... hasn’t moved up to the door yet.
          I noticed Snopes has verified this pic.
          Also, the lady on the left has been identified

https://www.gtpronews.com/2020/04/me...left-with.html

Friday, April 17, 2020

Melissa atchison is the one on the left with her mouth open. Running for Ohio senate

And here is another picture of her from the protest

https://go.tiffinohio.net/2020/04/go...irus-briefing/

l-Yp-2dO?format=jpg&name=600x314.jpg
          My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

covid meme.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

The photo is a copy of the original I added the text to.

When the "reflections" are so neatly delineated, and overlap onto the window frame that is not reflective, there's reasonable doubt to believe the photo was photoshopped.

More solid proof is the hats on the two people with "Trump" on them. If those are in a reflection, the writing would be reversed, but if in a direct photo of them, they would read correctly like they do. So, those two portions of the window can't be reflections. Try it in a mirror with a hat with writing on it.
              Any comment after seeing the photo I posted wit the double doors of the building ?

And no, the reflection is not about the people you see in the image.

Comment

Still waiting to hear what part of the constitution the states are violating, and why these protesters don't do anything when Trump goes after their rights?
                "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Tuebor View Post
                  The only problem I have with that is the people who claim they're against authoritarian government, are typically the same people who remained silent when Trump went after habeas corpus and the 2nd amendment, among other things.

The blatant hypocrisy of Americans will be the downfall of our rights, health and economy.
                  Last edited by TactiKill J.; 20 Apr 20, 16:35.
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                    Berlin.1945
                    by casanova
                    The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
                    Yesterday, 23:41
                  • casanova
                    AW 169M
                    by casanova
                    The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
                    Yesterday, 23:26
                  • JBark
                    What changed?
                    by JBark
                    There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
                    Yesterday, 18:54
                  Working...
                  X