The Far-Right is at it Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Question: How did the OP demonstrate these protesters were / are on the "Far-Right?"
    Perhaps it's because of the even more infectious H.A.C.16 virus has infected some. It is so virulent that it has an infection term that blinds people to common sense and addles the brain. Has lasted almost four years and is set to carry on for another four years or more.
    ‘Tis said his form is tiny, yet
    All human ills he can subdue,
    Or with a bauble or medal
    Can win mans heart for you;
    And many a blessing know to stew
    To make a megloamaniac bright;
    Give honour to the dainty Corse,
    The Pixie is a little shite.

Comment

Originally posted by Dibble201Bty View Post

Perhaps it's because of the even more infectious H.A.C.16 virus has infected some. It is so virulent that it has an infection term that blinds people to common sense and addles the brain. Has lasted almost four years and is set to carry on for another four years or more.
      Ohh, I see what you mean

My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

Are you saying that individual rights don't apply if the orders are coming from the states?
        Obviously not. What rights are the states violating?

The states are within their legal authority. Some of the things the federal government has done, has not been, yet these cowards are silent.
        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
        - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Maybe the OP associates people defending the constitution as "Far Right"?
          Have you seen them?

These aren't sane people. If this is the face of moderates, this country is in bigger trouble than I thought.

Secondly, they have not defended the constitution.
          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
          - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

Have you seen them?

These aren't sane people. If this is the face of moderates, this country is in bigger trouble than I thought.

Secondly, they have not defended the constitution.
            As I read somewhere, the photo seems like one from a zombie apocalypse movie with the dead screaming "Braaaaiiiiins!!!"
            My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by Surrey View Post

A more sensible way would be to protect those most at risk, the very old and those with underlying conditions, and let everyone else get back to work.
              I tell you what. Go volunteer in an Emergency ward for a couple weeks in one of the hot spots instead of hiding behind your computer and maybe I'll give a **** about your opinion. It's always easy to urge a country to war when you sit safe at home.
              Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Comment

Originally posted by Dibble201Bty View Post

I don't make videos, but somebody should do one on TDS and Trump using this song. You only need change "she" to "he" and it's done. The lyrics are perfect...

Comment

I see I have triggered those badly infected...Like I said above, H.A.C.16 or 'Hate All Conservatives 16' blinds people to common sense and addles the brain. The childish, silly pictures posted above shows this in all its glory. Perhaps another reaction will show just how deep the infection has gotten. It may well even get to the 1917-1933-1948 level of virulence?...

Comment

I don't make videos, but somebody should do one on TDS and Trump using this song. You only need change "she" to "he" and it's done. The lyrics are perfect...

A great song too

Comment

Have you seen them
                      Yes, I have in both PA & VA. Are you.forming your.opinion on what the MSN is feeding you?
                      "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Yes, I have in both PA & VA. Are you.forming your.opinion on what the MSN is feeding you?
                        I don't know what the MSM has said about them.

You can look at the pics and tell that they're crazed. Protesting in mass in the middle of a pandemic is crazy.
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

We are not now that strength which in old days
                          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                          Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                          To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

I don't know what the MSM has said about them.

You can look at the pics and tell that they're crazed. Protesting in mass in the middle of a pandemic is crazy.
                            No, putting safety ahead of everything and anything else is crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

As I read somewhere, the photo seems like one from a zombie apocalypse movie with the dead screaming "Braaaaiiiiins!!!"
                              It's photoshopped. Both of the portions where the people "outside" are yelling were pasted over the original photo. You can easily tell they don't align to any window frame or to the rest of the picture. It's done rather obvious and crappy on the whole.

Comment

No, putting safety ahead of everything and anything else is crazy.
                                Really? So restarting the economy is more important than getting rid of the pandemic?
                                We are not now that strength which in old days
                                Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                                Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                                To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X