Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Fauci Has a Major Conflict of Interest

Follow the money trail..

Anthony Fauci, America’s most-listened-to medical professional on the coronavirus, and apparently on all the political, economic, cultural and social precautions every man, woman and child in the nation should take on the coronavirus, has just warned what cooler-head coronavirus watchers have suspected all along: that this country may never, no never, go back to normal.

Never, that is, Fauci suggested, until a vaccine is developed. And by logical extension, that’s to say — never, until a vaccine is developed that must then be included on the required list of shots for all children to attend school.

What great news for Big Pharma.

What great news for Bill Gates who just announced his foundation is going to spend billions of dollars to help build factories for seven possible coronavirus vaccine makers. “Spend” is probably the wrong word here. Invest is more like it.

After all, Gates, first and foremost, is a businessman. A billionaire businessman who made his billions in Microsoft and who just left his billion-dollar Microsoft enterprise to pursue other matters — specifically, to “serve humanity,” is how the Economic Times put it, in a March headline.

For a taste of how he’s already served humanity, one need only look to the disastrous Common Core one-size-fits-all, top-down education plan that his foundation bankrolled.

From education to vaccinations — the service to humanity never ends.

And for all this, America may never see a return to pre-coronavirus normalcy?

We’re focused on fear.

We should be focused on this: the money trail.

The money and power trail.

The Global Vaccine Action Plan, for instance.

“The World Health Organization, UNICEF, the National institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation have announced a collaboration to increase coordination across the international vaccine community and create a Global Vaccine Action Plan,” the Gates Foundation reported in a press release. “The collaboration follows the January 2010 call by Bill ad Melinda Gates for the next ten years to be the Decade of Vaccines.”

The “Decade of Vaccines?”

It’s a structured campaign. It includes a Leadership Council, a Steering Committee, an International Advisory Committee — and other bureaucratic so forths and so ons. But here’s an interesting link.

The Leadership Council “is comprised of … Dr. Anthony S. Fauci,” the Gates Foundation reported.

Fauci, the same guy who just set the stage for the dire need for a protective coronavirus vaccine, has a vested interest in seeing this vaccine come to fruition — come to widely administered fruition.
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...atory-vaccine/

Turns out Dr. Fauci is part of the Gates Foundation who is in the process of investing in and eventually profiting off of coronavirus vaccinations. Is this not a huge conflict of interests? Given his position in the vaccine business, isn't it in his best interest to avoid normalcy, avoid defeating the disease until a vaccine is ready? Do the American people deserve to know his exact involvement and how much he's being paid by Bill Gates?

In my opinion, Trump should immediately remove Dr. Fauci from his position.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

This should also bring into question Fauci's stance on hydroxychloroquine. His money is in the vaccine.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
      Follow the money trail..

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...atory-vaccine/

Turns out Dr. Fauci is part of the Gates Foundation who is in the process of investing in and eventually profiting off of coronavirus vaccinations. Is this not a huge conflict of interests? Given his position in the vaccine business, isn't it in his best interest to avoid normalcy, avoid defeating the disease until a vaccine is ready? Do the American people deserve to know his exact involvement and how much he's being paid by Bill Gates?

Who would have thought that an epidemiologist would be interested in seeing a wider spread of vaccines across the world and collaborate with nonprofit organizations
      The article provides no information to suggest anything about a possible conflict of interest.
      My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

Who would have thought that an epidemiologist would be interested in seeing a wider spread of vaccines across the world and collaborate with nonprofit organizations
        The article provides no information to suggest anything about a possible conflict of interest.
        The entire article points out a conflict of interest.

Are you telling me if Trump was involved with a company that made hydroxychloroquine, that you wouldn't question his motives?

There's a big difference between wanting vaccines and having a vested interest in a company that profits off vaccines. Fauci is not in a position to be neutral and objective.
        - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Are you telling me if Trump was involved with a company that made hydroxychloroquine, that you wouldn't question his motives?

There's a big difference between wanting vaccines and having a vested interest in a company that profits off vaccines. Fauci is not in a position to be neutral and objective.
          The article does not even mention that the Gate Foundation is a nonprofit. Nor does it give any information about Fauci getting a salary from that Foundation or any other compensation. It just uses meaningless and vague phrases, such as " Fauci, the same guy who just set the stage for the dire need for a protective coronavirus vaccine, has a vested interest in seeing this vaccine come to fruition"

WTF does this mean? Everybody has a vested interest in seeing ANY vaccine from anywhere come to fruition. The question is, do you have any information that Fauci expects to get some personal benefit from the Gate's Foundation? And does Fauci try to favor in any way the specific foundation?
          My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

It does bring up the question of if Fauci is biased against any or some treatment options in favor of a vaccine only option. My question is whether he will push a vaccine that's still in experimental stages while at the same time advocating against experimental treatment options.
            Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

The article does not even mention that the Gate Foundation is a nonprofit. Nor does it give any information about Fauci getting a salary from that Foundation or any other compensation. It just uses meaningless and vague phrases, such as " Fauci, the same guy who just set the stage for the dire need for a protective coronavirus vaccine, has a vested interest in seeing this vaccine come to fruition"
              Its nonprofit status is irrelevant. They're still being paid and earning a salary. Like I said from the first post, we deserve to know his full involvement including his salary.

You've thrown a fit for 4 years over Trump's businesses and any conflicts he may have. Yet, when it comes to Fauci, suddenly there's no issue. Your blatant hypocrisy doesn't get us anywhere.

WTF does this mean? Everybody has a vested interest in seeing ANY vaccine from anywhere come to fruition. The question is, do you have any information that Fauci expects to get some personal benefit from the Gate's Foundation? And does Fauci try to favor in any way the specific foundation?
              vested interest - a personal stake or involvement in an undertaking or state of affairs, especially one with an expectation of financial gain.

That said, I don't have a vested interest in these pharmaceutical companies producing vaccines. Fauci does. Because of how that may conflict, we deserve to know more information and until then have every right to question his objectiveness.
              - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Epidemiologists have an interest in epidemiology. Oh, and possibly stopping pandemics, and like... mass death... and things...

That's like, really suspect... human beings... with interests...

Comment

The sheer lack of common sense here is astounding. It's no wonder how the establishment thrives and continues to take advantage of people.
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Its nonprofit status is irrelevant. They're still being paid and earning a salary. Like I said from the first post, we deserve to know his full involvement including his salary.

You've thrown a fit for 4 years over Trump's businesses and any conflicts he may have. Yet, when it comes to Fauci, suddenly there's no issue. Your blatant hypocrisy doesn't get us anywhere.

vested interest - a personal stake or involvement in an undertaking or state of affairs, especially one with an expectation of financial gain.

That said, I don't have a vested interest in these pharmaceutical companies producing vaccines. Fauci does. Because of how that may conflict, we deserve to know more information and until then have every right to question his objectiveness.
                    It is not irrelevant because the author makes the claim that Gates is making an investment to earn money

After all, Gates, first and foremost, is a businessman. A billionaire businessman who made his billions in Microsoft and who just left his billion-dollar Microsoft enterprise to pursue other matters — specifically, to “serve humanity,” is how the Economic Times put it, in a March headline.

And the article provided ZERO evidence that Fauci is actually getting any compensation from the Foundation. So, the whole claim about Fauci's personal financial gain is COMPLETELY unfounded . Saying that he has a vested interest in seeing the spread of vaccinations is nonsense. An epidemiologist obviously wants to see a wider spread of vaccination in the world. THis is NOT a basis for accusing Fauci for having a conflict of interests.

Trump's business are not nonprofit and Trump is getting profits. So, apples to oranges... .

Comment

The sheer lack of common sense here is astounding. It's no wonder how the establishment thrives and continues to take advantage of people.
                      I agree with the statement but I suspect that we disagree about the identity of the subjects who lack common sense

Comment

And you would be wrong. He's been the voice of sanity within the administration and is responsible for the US government's response to the coronavirus.
                        We are not now that strength which in old days
                        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                        Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                        To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Neither was Charles Lindbergh, but he still was a valuable ww2 test pilot for lockheed.
                          chloroquine derivatives , Hydroxy and others) are of interest since they reduce the immune system 'kick back' when it has been overwhelmed. That is why it is used in Lupus.
                          However, it may have prophylactic qualities against Covid 19.

Last edited by marktwain; 09 Apr 20, 19:01.
                          The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

That thing about Trump and hydroxychloroquine did happen. Some TDS media outlet found out that Trump owns some shares of a Mutual Fund that owns a company that manufactures it. At another forum that is populated mainly with mouth foaming Trump-hating "liberals", they had a cow and is still bitching and crying for torches and pitchforks even though many of those dumbasses as long as they own and Mutual or Index Funds, retirement pension from company or union, or have a bank account are almost guaranteed to also indirectly own something that may considered to be profiting from COVID-19

NOT mentioned of course is that the drug is off patent is a now a cheap generic drug. NOT a single idiot I challenged could tell me what the original trademark name of the now generic hydroxychloroquine was. For that, I was shouted down as usual for being a White Nationalist Trumpanzee.
                            Last edited by Salinator; 15 Apr 20, 21:04.
                            Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Dr Fauci gives anti-Trump ABC reporter John Karl some kind of finger gun salute on his way out of briefing. Karl also seen giving one back to Fauci. Hmmmmm

https://twitter.com/Pismo_B/status/1...612222976?s=20
                              “Someone who doesn’t know is less stupid than someone who wrongly think he knows."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X