This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rep Ilhan Omar on the CV pandemic

At the onset, Trump said the next two weeks in the U.S. will be “very painful” and that he want “every American to be prepared for the days that lie ahead.”

Rep Ilhan Omar said: Subhanallah!

What does that mean?
    “Someone who doesn’t know is less stupid than someone who wrongly think he knows."

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
    At the onset, Trump said the next two weeks in the U.S. will be “very painful” and that he want “every American to be prepared for the days that lie ahead.”

What does that mean?

https://www.learnreligions.com/islam...nallah-2004290

Comment

More interestingly, Omar actually praised Trump for his response to the Covid-19 outbreak.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/19/i...ponse-twitter/

Comment

She is an evil woman. I hope she won't be reelected next year. If she's in a heavily Muslim populated district, then we're screwed.
        “Someone who doesn’t know is less stupid than someone who wrongly think he knows."

Comment

ok?
          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
          - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Your hate for this woman is so strong that you started a thread to discuss the definition of a word she used? Something you could have googled. Is there a deeper point I'm missing here?
            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
            - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
              More interestingly, Omar actually praised Trump for his response to the Covid-19 outbreak.

Not surprised. Her state of MN is starting to get infections, especially near her district. She's smart not to offend the one who can save her people.

Comment

She is an evil woman. I hope she won't be reelected next year. If she's in a heavily Muslim populated district, then we're screwed.
                How are 'we' screwed? If she gets reelected, then she is reelected. That's up to the people in her district. And there's plenty of evil in the world without trying to add to it merely out of prejudice.
                We are not now that strength which in old days
                Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

If you think that Omar is an evil woman who wants to see as many Americans die from CV as possible (because the OP made an unsupported claim without showing any context), and if Omar did praise Trump, then you should logically agree that Omar genuinely believes that Trump is doing a veryyyyy good job at endangering the lives of many Americans.
                  My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Not surprised. Her state of MN is starting to get infections, especially near her district. She's smart not to offend the one who can save her people.
                    Two things: Trump is doing his best not to save anyone, and who exactly are you referring to 'her people'? Do you mean those Americans in her district or just Moslems?
                    We are not now that strength which in old days
                    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

What does that mean?
                      Did you get this in your facebook feed from your sci-fi writer again? Why are you so easily fooled into believing everything you see on the internet? Dangerous.

I can't find any evidence of Omar using the word subhanallah in a tweet. Or any use period. So we'll do this again.

Provide a source for the strange gossip in your thread. Until then, you're just making stuff up (Trolling. Violation of TOS)

Comment

Are you implying Trump would let Americans die if their elected leaders, who they may or may not have even voted for, doesn't kiss up to him? That sounds pretty evil, doesn't it?
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
                          Did you get this in your facebook feed from your sci-fi writer again? Why are you so easily fooled into believing everything you see on the internet? Dangerous.

I can't find any evidence of Omar using the word subhanallah in a tweet. Or any use period. So we'll do this again.

Provide a source for the strange gossip in your thread. Until then, you're just making stuff up (Trolling. Violation of TOS)
                          She said it. Why should anyone care though? What's wrong with her saying subhanallah?
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

What does that mean?
                            She was praising Trump. Are used to work at eight if I’m at school I know what that term means it’s a term of glory and praise. Trump was in the end saying he wants every American to be prepared and in response Omar was saying glory and praise to that statement

Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                            Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Thread closed for repeated trolling.
                              Thanks
                              ACG Staff

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X