Doctor Democrat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post

FYI, in answer to your question about Drs who are prescribing the "unproven drug":
    NY will start clinical drug trials on Tuesday for two newly approved drugs by the FDA including Chloroquine, which is used to treat malaria.
    https://gellerreport.com/2020/03/nyc...hromycin.html/

You're welcome.
    Yes, they are beginning clinical trials which is the way it is supposed to be done. Not by the 'recommendation' from someone who is unqualified such as the current president...You really need to get a grip.

It is unproven against COVID-19 and the known side effects could be fatal to someone who is ill with the virus.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

My point is irrelevant? How could my point possibly be irrelevant to what my point was?

My point had nothing to do with ideology. It had to do with how the constitution works and its limits on federal authority. (See the 10th amendment for a start) Nothing more, nothing less.
      You made a point. I made a comment about your point and you made an irrelevant point about my comment...

My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post

It seems that for some reason, certain elements of society cannot wrap their heads around...
        I think a good portion of it is something else. Many of those--most?--appear to be heavily invested in TDS and Trump bashing. They simply cannot bring themselves to accept that hydroxychloroquine might be a helpful drug against Covid-19 because Trump touted and is touting it. They seem to be the sort that would cut of their nose to spite their face when it comes to Trump.

Comment

My point is irrelevant? How could my point possibly be irrelevant to what my point was?
          Originally posted by pamak View Post
          You made a point. I made a comment about your point and you made an irrelevant point about my comment...
          That's heavy stuff
          Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

Yes, they are beginning clinical trials which is the way it is supposed to be done. Not by the 'recommendation' from someone who is unqualified such as the current president...You really need to get a grip.

It is unproven against COVID-19 and the known side effects could be fatal to someone who is ill with the virus.
            I never said it was proven.
            You doubted it was being used.
            I provided the evidence that Drs are using it.
            You're welcome.
            Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Switzerland Fast-Tracking Hydroxychloroquine Approval
              Novartis announced on April 3, 2020, the donation of a 'substantial amount' of hydroxychloroquine to treat hospitalized COVID-19 disease patients within Switzerland. The aim of the donation is to enable patients to access to potential treatment while also advancing clinical research.

The treatment protocol issued by the Swiss Society for Infectious Diseases (SSI) includes hydroxychloroquine among the recommended treatments for hospitalized patients infected with COVID-19. The drug will be used for the treatment under controlled medical supervision....
              https://www.coronavirustoday.com/cor...quine-approval
              {}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X