Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Communist China is hoping coronavirus will bring America to its knees

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Communist China is hoping coronavirus will bring America to its knees

    https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion...a-to-its-knees
    Theo mir ist die munition ausgegangen ich werde diesen ramman auf wiedersehen uns in walhalla

  • #2
    "it's just a flu".
    "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return"

    Comment


    • #3
      Ww2 China is a key ally ..We see China in those years sees a loose alliance between a nationalists and communists.

      post World War II china becomes completely communist

      the Cold War China is the enemy

      Richard Nixon and Henry Kissinger open the doors for China. China is an ally. Many jobs are shipped overseas because of this tho

      And today china is a bit better having a unique position of being a communist country but also powerhouse

      all those years United States remain the strongest country in the world it all goes back to FDR making our country the greatest country in the world. So now will the United States learn from those World War II years. Will we actually start building more of our own stuff which we can or will we allow rich people on Wall Street to dictate our lives I continuously Purchasing cheap material from overseas?? Will we allow the insurance companies to dictate our lives? Will we allow pharmaceuticals to continue to import cheap medicine from around the world or will we do things on her own? The writings on the wall we just need to leader ship to push us forward. But if we are led by a selfish leader Who cares more about a few rich people on Wall Street we will never recover for the greatness we Had Before the 1970s when America had a strong wealthy class and a strong middle class
      Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
      Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

      George S Patton

      Comment


      • #4
        We don't want to end trade with China but we also don't want the Fascist government to gain more influence. It's a difficult balancing act because a wounded animal may become more dangerous.

        We are addicted to exporting pollution and slave labor to China. This is even more true for other Western countries. Breaking any addiction is painful but in this case we also need to keep the pusher from becoming even more criminal. It's probably impossible but the best approach is to negotiate for universal health and safety as well as fair wages.
        We hunt the hunters

        Comment


        • #5
          Communist China and Fascist don't mix. Apples and bananas
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

          Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

          you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

          Comment


          • #6
            Yep-it's either one or the other. The two terms, and ideologies, are not synonymous.
            We are not now that strength which in old days
            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
            Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
            To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

            Comment


            • #7
              Some folks keep wondering why China waited so long to inform the rest of the world about their little home-grown virus getting loose on them.
              ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
              IN MARE IN COELO

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                Communist China and Fascist don't mix. Apples and bananas
                I’d say after 89 they stopped being communist. What they are now I’ll leave to others to decide, but I think totalitarian regime is a good one size fits all label.
                Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

                That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Rojik View Post

                  I’d say after 89 they stopped being communist. What they are now I’ll leave to others to decide, but I think totalitarian regime is a good one size fits all label.
                  Totalitarian capitalists who retained the old political name of "communism" to maintain a sense of legitimacy. It is hard to appear a legitimate political ruler if you admit in public that your political philosophy was wrong.
                  My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by pamak View Post

                    Totalitarian capitalists who retained the old political name of "communism" to maintain a sense of legitimacy. It is hard to appear a legitimate political ruler if you admit in public that your political philosophy was wrong.
                    Yeah, I could agree with that. I can understand why the regime doesn’t want to put that on a banner though.

                    It is interesting that all the 20thC ideologies never survived the first generation before the true believers were replaced by technocrats. The trappings are kept to fool the masses that all is still the same ideology, but behind the scenes it is all lip service
                    Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

                    That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      More escapist rhetoric.

                      Communism in practice has always been little distinguished from fascism. The Soviet Union was Russian Communism barely masking imperialism, Chinese Communism has always been extremely ethnocentric, you can go down the list and see that the idea of international communism has always been a delusion. For the naive all you have to do is stick socialism in your name and a Stalin or a Mao somehow isn't almost as bad as a Hitler. Whenever you hear someone say ,that wasn't real communism or socialism, you can pretty much be assured that the rest of the conversation will be dishonest.
                      We hunt the hunters

                      Comment


                      • #12

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
                          Ww2 China is a key ally ..We see China in those years sees a loose alliance between a nationalists and communists.

                          post World War II china becomes completely communist

                          the Cold War China is the enemy

                          Richard Nixon and Henry Kissinger open the doors for China. China is an ally. Many jobs are shipped overseas because of this tho

                          And today china is a bit better having a unique position of being a communist country but also powerhouse

                          all those years United States remain the strongest country in the world it all goes back to FDR making our country the greatest country in the world. So now will the United States learn from those World War II years. Will we actually start building more of our own stuff which we can or will we allow rich people on Wall Street to dictate our lives I continuously Purchasing cheap material from overseas?? Will we allow the insurance companies to dictate our lives? Will we allow pharmaceuticals to continue to import cheap medicine from around the world or will we do things on her own? The writings on the wall we just need to leader ship to push us forward. But if we are led by a selfish leader Who cares more about a few rich people on Wall Street we will never recover for the greatness we Had Before the 1970s when America had a strong wealthy class and a strong middle class
                          China has no interest to bring USA on its kneel,as USA is China's first client : if USA is on its kneel, who will buy Chinese products ?
                          Without the export to the USA, China is on its kneel , and the Chinese rulers know it .

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Rojik View Post

                            I’d say after 89 they stopped being communist. What they are now I’ll leave to others to decide, but I think totalitarian regime is a good one size fits all label.
                            I'd say Fascist fits China to a T today. They practice Statist Capitalism with a heavy dose of Socialism. They practice much of what other Fascist regimes have done too, particularly the Nazi regime.

                            Children 6 to 14 are "encouraged" eg., it's mandatory if you want your kid to go anywhere, for children to join the Young Pioneers.



                            There the kids get a healthy dose of Communist, Socialist, and Nationalist indoctrination.

                            At 14 they transition to the Communist Youth League of China where the indoctrination and now, loyalty to Xi is made the priority.



                            China has added their "Social Credit" system to ensure correct thinking too.



                            Officially racism and discrimination are illegal in China but the reality is both are heavily present in society and even condoned by officials and the government



                            Of course, you are not allowed to dis the government there at all. No negative views allowed...



                            Then there's China's overt military build up and expansionism into the S. China Sea-- as well as elsewhere.

                            It all smacks of exactly the same sort of stuff Italy and Germany were doing prior to WW 2 beginning.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                              More escapist rhetoric.

                              Communism in practice has always been little distinguished from fascism. The Soviet Union was Russian Communism barely masking imperialism, Chinese Communism has always been extremely ethnocentric, you can go down the list and see that the idea of international communism has always been a delusion. For the naive all you have to do is stick socialism in your name and a Stalin or a Mao somehow isn't almost as bad as a Hitler. Whenever you hear someone say ,that wasn't real communism or socialism, you can pretty much be assured that the rest of the conversation will be dishonest.
                              We have talked about this issue and you have failed to present any logical counterpoints in that thread. Repeating weak claims do not make any difference to your position

                              https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/f...50#post5175950

                              Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
                              Without getting too prolix, the fundamental difference between Communism/Socialism and Fascism is that while the former espouses social and economic equality - moving in a more radical direction as you get closer to Communism - with the ultimate goal of a classless society, i.e, a society without socio-economic distinctions and devoid of their root cause - private property, the latter - Fascism - espouses a corporate style society in the essentially medieval view of the concept - a society with rigid socio-economic distinctions wherein each segment has its own organic part to play in the overall well-being of society. Hence, it was perfectly correct both then and now to refer to Fascism as right-wing since it upheld existing socio-economic inequalities and privileges enjoyed by certain groups, such as the Church (in Spain), or propertied elites (in Germany and Italy). Fascism, however, contravened traditional conservatism in that it required these traditional elites to subordinate their interests to a greater or lesser extent to what the Fascist leaders deemed to be for the good of the entire body politic. This, however, did not make Fascist leaders socialists. The idea of a classless society where everyone was equal was anathema and they regarded private property as serving an essentially moral function within the state. And even though the Nazis espoused the notion of Gleichschaltung [synchronization], this did not imply an elimination of socio-economic differences; it suggested instead that socio-economic differences would be fully integrated and synchronized for a common purpose via the intercession of the National Socialist party and the Nazi state. This is very far from Communism and - in effect - was a response against Communism and Marxism: it was a revolutionized version of the traditional state structure which relied upon many of the same techniques and methods employed by leftist revolutionaries but did so for a counter-purpose.
                              My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X