Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Mexico build a border wall to help stop Covid 19 spreading from the USA?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Mexico build a border wall to help stop Covid 19 spreading from the USA?

Just wondering

Naw ......just messing.
    I'm not sure how to describe this idea ...

Ironic? (a much misunderstood and misused term if I'm not mistaken - which off course I never am)

Smart-aleckly? lodestar smart-aleckly...get outta here!

Legitimate? Well heck, every nation has a right to be concerned about its borders and the security of its citizens dies it not?

lodestar makes it a point of personal honour and public policy never to engage his brain before opening his mouth.... an approach which to date has yielded brilliance, sheer brilliance.

Regards
    lodestar

I don’t think so.

Why do you like to talk to yourself partner?
    Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
    Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

I think they should build a big beautiful wall....and stop traffic in both directions. And pay for it themselves.
      Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Lots of people will die in places like Mexico but we will likely not get reliable statistics.
        We hunt the hunters

Comment

They would just dig tunnels underneath it

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
            I don’t think so.

Why do you like to talk to yourself partner?
            Not really sure.
            If I was completely honest I suppose because of a deep-welled loneliness and nothing but a desolate and empty future to look forward to.
            People just don't like me, they never have.
            I'm used to it.

Thank God for the internet hey?

Regards
            lodestar

Comment

Originally posted by lodestar View Post
              Just wondering

Naw ......just messing.
              I'm not sure how to describe this idea ...

Ironic? (a much misunderstood and misused term if I'm not mistaken - which off course I never am)

Smart-aleckly? lodestar smart-aleckly...get outta here!

Legitimate? Well heck, every nation has a right to be concerned about its borders and the security of its citizens dies it not?

lodestar makes it a point of personal honour and public policy never to engage his brain before opening his mouth.... an approach which to date has yielded brilliance, sheer brilliance.

Regards
              lodestar

Not the U.S. if you were to believe the progressives.
              Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                Lots of people will die in places like Mexico but we will likely not get reliable statistics.
                If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound?

Given that the mortality rate of Covid is c1% and the numerous deaths due to other causes (on going drug wars) in Mexico the numbers would be lost in the statistics.

"To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

Originally posted by lodestar View Post

Not really sure.
                  If I was completely honest I suppose because of a deep-welled loneliness and nothing but a desolate and empty future to look forward to.
                  People just don't like me, they never have.
                  I'm used to it.

Thank God for the internet hey?

Regards
                  lodestar
                  It’s all good I like you. I was just always wondering why you would include In your posts lodestar makes or lodestar says. If you’re the one who’s doing that you surely must know why

I imagine the whole wall idea is on hold right now with the virus thing

Let’s build a bridge across the Atlantic Ocean to connect England and America. That idea has been proposed by scientists and engineers for over a century and beyond. Imagine the glory of driving across the Atlantic ocean on the high seas. Naysayers might try and shoot down that idea but they did the same thing with all sorts of architectural structures throughout history
                  Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                  Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Surrey View Post

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound?

Given that the mortality rate of Covid is c1% and the numerous deaths due to other causes (on going drug wars) in Mexico the numbers would be lost in the statistics.
                    That seems to be the progressive/Marxist atttidue. If migrants are useful political tools they care about them if not their lives are no more important than those of the Kulaks were.
                    We hunt the hunters

Comment

Creating a thread just to troll is not good forum behaviour.
                      Please don't repeat it.
                      Thank you
                      ACG Staff

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X