The "Orange Man Bad" Disease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Orange Man Bad" Disease

"...they imagine themselves infinitely superior to the rest of us, the journalistic elite think we don’t notice the methods by which they dishonestly manipulate the narrative. They believe we won’t notice, for example, how they ignore the bungling of Democrats like Mayor de Blasio. Nor are we expected to contrast the media’s alarmism over COVID-19 with the way they treated the swine flu (H1N1) pandemic of 2009-2010. According to CDC estimates, about 60 million Americans were infected with swine flu, which caused more than a quarter-million hospitalizations and more than 12,000 deaths. Yet cable-news networks didn’t provide 24/7 coverage of the swine flu outbreak or blame President Obama for the spread of the disease, so why is the Chinese coronavirus such an emergency? Obvious answer: 'Orange Man Bad!'"
    https://spectator.org/the-orange-man-bad-disease/
    {}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

It is 'such an emergency' because (1) there is no vaccine; (2) there is a fourteen-day delay from infection to symptoms which means that you don't know that you're infected and can still give it to other people; (3) it is deadly; (4) the rates of infection are exponential.

All you have to do is do just a little research or actually watch the news from multiple sources and find out what the status is. The United States now leads the world in the number of infected.

Does that sufficiently answer your question?
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

I think you're right. Obie got way with a lot, especially compared to Trump, and the coverage of things Trump gets done is virtually nil.

This virus is highlightng a lot of bad things about America in general.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
        We have to take care of the cure, that will make the problem worse no matter what

How about that answer

Comment

Whats so hard to accept that orange man really is that bad? What else do you need as sample that he f..... up big time? All these billions he wasted on the tax cuts for the rich, the short sighted trade wars that didnt improve anything, the recklessness to ignore facts that will cost over a hundred thousand american lifes. It just wont stop. What will open your eyes?

Comment

It is 'such an emergency' because (1) there is no vaccine; (2) there is a fourteen-day delay from infection to symptoms which means that you don't know that you're infected and can still give it to other people; (3) it is deadly; (4) the rates of infection are exponential.

All you have to do is do just a little research or actually watch the news from multiple sources and find out what the status is. The United States now leads the world in the number of infected.

We lead the world in gross numbers "IF" you believe the Chinese.
            And apparently you are happy to do that if it supports your prejudices.
            Why would you accept the reports from the Chinese government when they have previously been caught lying so blatantly about the disease? Just to try and attack trump?

Allegedly, the people of Wuhan believe that more than 46,000 Chinese have died from the virus.
            Wuhan locals claim
            coronavirus
            has killed 42,000 people in the city alone, more than ten times the national figure claimed by Chinese authorities.
            https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ronavirus.html

Are you really trying to blame trump for the failure to develop a vaccine for a disease that no one knew existed 8 months ago?

Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Judith View Post
              Whats so hard to accept that orange man really is that bad? What else do you need as sample that he f..... up big time? All these billions he wasted on the tax cuts for the rich, the short sighted trade wars that didnt improve anything, the recklessness to ignore facts that will cost over a hundred thousand american lifes. It just wont stop. What will open your eyes?

I know what would help. Facts.

The "trade war" with china has been an issue for 20 years. Trump didn't invent it.

Tax cuts happened to benefit tax payers, your opinions notwithstanding.
              We just aren't as smart as you are.

Again, please tell me why you hold trump accountable for a disease that came from china and the Chinese tried to suppress news of.
              This will be fun.
              Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Sky News Australia
                The US mainstream media's coverage of Donald Trump during the coronavirus pandemic is full of "misrepresentations and outright lies".

Comment

Originally posted by OttoHarkaman View Post
                  Sky News Australia
                  The US mainstream media's coverage of Donald Trump during the coronavirus pandemic is full of "misrepresentations and outright lies".
                  For those who have illusions of Trump' s competency in handling the crisis, here is another example:

February 7, 2020 WHO issues warming of PPE shortages

https://www.statnews.com/2020/02/07/...ing-shortages/

Coronavirus concerns trigger global run on supplies for health workers, causing shortages

By
                  HELEN BRANSWELL@HelenBranswell

FEBRUARY 7, 2020

WHO Director General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said demand for personal protective equipment, or PPE as it is called, is 100 times higher than normal and prices have skyrocketed to 20 times usual rates.

Same day, the US sends tons of protective gear and supplies to China

https://www.state.gov/the-united-states-announces-assistance-to-combat-the-novel-coronavirus/

The United States Announces Assistance To Combat the Novel Coronavirus

PRESS STATEMENT

MICHAEL R. POMPEO, SECRETARY OF STATE

FEBRUARY 7, 2020

This week the State Department has facilitated the transportation of nearly 17.8 tons of donated medical supplies to the Chinese people, including masks, gowns, gauze, respirators, and other vital materials. These donations are a testament to the generosity of the American people.
                  My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Three posts by TAG, Bwaha and OttoHarkman that either addressed another poster or added nothing to the thread discussion were removed.
                    Take your memes to the meme thread. Do not address or snipe at other posters.
                    Thank you
                    ACG Staff

Comment

1 There was no vaccine because the virus entered US officialy only very recently, besides a vaccine is not a miracle cure: it takes at minimum a year to produce a vaccine .
                      3 That it is deadly ,is wrong : correct is to say that it can be deadly, it is not deadly for 90 % of those who are infected.And a lot of those who died from the virus would also die if they were vaccinated : a lot of people are gen etically predisposed to be infected, to become ill, to die and a virus will not change this .Other people are immune for the virus : there is a town in North Italy where not only no one has died, not only no one is ill, but even no one is infected .
                      4 That the rates of infection are ( for the moment ) exponential,is without importance : infection does not mean death .
                      No one blamed Wilson for the fact that the flu killed 600000 Americans, thus why should Trump be responsible for the fact that a virus coming from China is killing a few thousand people in NY City . Is Trump responsible for the number who died from the flu this year, or was Obama responsible for the flu victims durinng the years he was potus ?
                      What is more dangerous : a virus that infects 100000 people of whom 5000 die,or a virus that kills 500000 people of whom 10000 die .
                      The number of infections means nothing .
                      Was USA also not leading the world in the number of infections of the flu ?

Comment

I just listened to governor Cuomo beg for help from other states that are not as hard hit. You know those states where the Deplorables live. The Deplorables that are delivering the food, medical supplies and energy his state needs. The same governor who stood by while the Mayor of his largest city encouraged crowds and reckless behavior at the beginning of the epidemic. The same governor who cheered Obama when he said the jobs are not coming back for people who cling to their bibles and guns.

It's time to tell governor Cuomo that those jobs for the Globalists and Banksters that his state is full of are never coming back.
                        We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                          I just listened to governor Cuomo beg for help from other states that are not as hard hit. You know those states where the Deplorables live. The Deplorables that are delivering the food, medical supplies and energy his state needs. The same governor who stood by while the Mayor of his largest city encouraged crowds and reckless behavior at the beginning of the epidemic. The same governor who cheered Obama when he said the jobs are not coming back for people who cling to their bibles and guns.

It's time to tell governor Cuomo that those jobs for the Globalists and Banksters that his state is full of are never coming back.
                          So basically the response to Cuomo's call (or beg for help) will be to tell him that those jobs for the Globalists and Banksters that his state is full of are never coming back.

I call this a deplorable response.
                          Last edited by pamak; 30 Mar 20, 14:50.
                          My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

So basically the response to Cuomo's call (or beg for help) will be to tell him that those jobs for the Globalists and Banksters that his state is full of are never coming back.

I call this a deplorable response.
                            Thank you for the compliment.
                            We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post

Thank you for the compliment.
                              You are welcome:

You earned it.

I do not recall such comments from liberals when Katrina hit the South.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X