Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When was there more unity in America? Now or during World War II?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pamak View Post

Do not make me laugh so hard..

Hannity appears in Trump's rallies to prep the crowd, lolol

You keep trying to use the logical fallacy of Special Pleading also known as Argument by exception, or the reverse version called the Tu Quoque or Argument by hypocrisy. That is, you look at one case of the media doing something contrary to what I stated and then apply it to the entirety of the media.

It doesn't matter if FOX, and FOX alone is buried six feet up Trump's @$$ in brown nosing him. There are dozens upon dozens of media outlets from CNN to the WaPo, to Politico, and back to the NY Times that are little more than cheering sections for the Democrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

But Fox News acts like Trump's private news channel, akin to Pravda as the voice of the Politburo and Communist Party. Fox sucks up to Trump, which Trump craves. In short, Fox has prostituted itself on the altar of Trump. Absolutely monstrous.
      At this point we have to hope and stand by our leader ship. Hope all is well with you and your family
      Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
      Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

You keep trying to use the logical fallacy of Special Pleading also known as Argument by exception, or the reverse version called the Tu Quoque or Argument by hypocrisy. That is, you look at one case of the media doing something contrary to what I stated and then apply it to the entirety of the media.

It doesn't matter if FOX, and FOX alone is buried six feet up Trump's @$$ in brown nosing him. There are dozens upon dozens of media outlets from CNN to the WaPo, to Politico, and back to the NY Times that are little more than cheering sections for the Democrats.
        I am using evidence to show that you just express claims without evidence (actually contrary to the available evidence). And Hannity is not just a FOX employee. He is among the most popular in FOX . His show has consistently high ratings.

You tried to make a comparison and present FOX as better compared to WaPo or CNN or Poltiico. Are you retracting the claim now and fall back to "everybody is the same"? I can challenge the latter too, but I need first to hear a clear position.
        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

I am using evidence to show that you just express claims without evidence. And Hannity is not just a FOX employee. He is among the most popular in FOX . His show has consistently high ratings..
          And, you persist with the logical fallacies I listed. One media outlet does not make the general rule. I don't care if Hannity's show is the highest rated on television, the Internet, and on every cell phone. It doesn't matter when the next ten lower rated shows like his are all pro-Democrat and anti-Trump.

So, okay, FOX is in Trump's back pocket and his lap dog. What about CNN? MSNBC? ABC? CBS? PBS? NBC? HLN? Major newspapers? Magazines? Showing one exception doesn't make the general rule.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

And, you persist with the logical fallacies I listed. One media outlet does not make the general rule. I don't care if Hannity's show is the highest rated on television, the Internet, and on every cell phone. It doesn't matter when the next ten lower rated shows like his are all pro-Democrat and anti-Trump.

So, okay, FOX is in Trump's back pocket and his lap dog. What about CNN? MSNBC? ABC? CBS? PBS? NBC? HLN? Major newspapers? Magazines? Showing one exception doesn't make the general rule.
            Nope!

I do not make any claim.
            I am just refuting YOUR claim based on the available evidence, and until you show counter evidence you just make an unsupported claim.

if you actually want to make a comparison of a RW source to a LW one you need to actually see the whole picture. When a Republican president is in power, LW sources will launch sometimes undeserving criticism but this does not make them worse than RW sources. The true comparison of attitudes comes when you see how much and how often the RW media launched undeserving criticism when a Democrat President was in power.

Recall when Ebola cost the life of a couple of Americans and when we had a dozen of cases in the US? Now see video showing the FOX criticism then!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebola_..._United_States
            Ebola virus disease in the U.S.

Total cases 11
            [note 2]
            Deaths 2[2]

Now imagine if Ebola had the progress of this virus and if Obama was saying in public that if we keep the deaths below 100,000 we will have accomplished a good job.
            Last edited by pamak; 31 Mar 20, 16:37.
            My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Do not make me laugh so hard..

Hannity appears in Trump's rallies to prep the crowd, lolol

Hannity seems to have been more than just a Trump cheerleader. He was a back channel between Trump and those indicted.

What doesn't get mentioned much are the Mueller "memos" from the interviews during his investigation. and what info they provide. A small portion of them have been obtained this year via the Freedom of Info act but it's just a slow drip of releases.

“Manafort knew Hannity was speaking to Trump around then because Hannity would tell Manafort to hang in there, that he had been talking to Trump, that Trump had his back, and things like that,” reads a summary of an October 2018 interview with Manafort. “Manafort understood his conversations with Hannity to be a message from Trump.”

This and some other juicy bits about other player's in Trump's orbit can be found here...

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...memos-fox-news

What's interesting is The Mueller Report only mentions Hannity a few times in the unredacted sections.

Appendix B of Volume II is the glossary of names and brief descriptions. Interestingly the name and description between Graff and Hawker was completely redacted. Two very minor players (probably nobody even recognizes their names) yet there is no entry for Hannity.

Can't prove anything of course until the full report is released but it would be a safe bet that the redacted name is Hannity's. Since the redaction is identified as "Harm to Ongoing Matter" it would be another safe assumption that Hannity is involved in those still ongoing 13 trials that nobody ever hears anything about.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                Berlin.1945
                by casanova
                The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
                Yesterday, 23:41
              • casanova
                AW 169M
                by casanova
                The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
                Yesterday, 23:26
              • JBark
                What changed?
                by JBark
                There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
                Yesterday, 18:54
              Working...
              X