Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone Needs to Shut Her Up

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Someone Needs to Shut Her Up

    Kellyanne Conway is a menace.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

    Fox News host Harris Faulkner abruptly cut off top White House aide Kellyanne Conway as she was about to attack New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio.

    Conway, who was speaking about the White House's response to the coronavirus pandemic, pivoted to attack the mayor for not shutting down the city soon enough to halt the spread of the virus.

    “I do think it’s very disappointing that the mayor of New York City himself was riding the subway on March 5 and telling people to go out on the town on March 2,” she argued, when Faulkner interrupted her to say, “Kellyanne, I’m going to stop you on the politics.”

    “It’s not politics,” Conway argued. “It’s that we have a very dire situation in New York City. That is not politics. I think it was politics to say go out on the town.”

    “We do have a dire situation,” Faulkner interrupted again.

    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Bwaha
    Against the first eh? All political speech is protected, not just what you agree with.
    When it's BS, the producer of that BS should be told to shut up. And in Conway's case, every time she opens her mouth it's BS.

    It has nothing to do with the 1st Amendment.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

    Comment


    • #3
      Two off topic posts removed

      Anymore offending offending posts from Nikki may result in further staff action.

      ACG Staff
      "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
      Ernest Hemingway.

      Comment


      • #4
        I think we would all be better off if CNN, MSNBC, and the like would shut up and the president and his staff talked the American people directly over the internet. At this point the media's treatment of China and their Globalist minions is just short of treason.
        We hunt the hunters

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Massena View Post
          Kellyanne Conway is a menace.

          https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

          Fox News host Harris Faulkner abruptly cut off top White House aide Kellyanne Conway as she was about to attack New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio.

          Conway, who was speaking about the White House's response to the coronavirus pandemic, pivoted to attack the mayor for not shutting down the city soon enough to halt the spread of the virus.

          “I do think it’s very disappointing that the mayor of New York City himself was riding the subway on March 5 and telling people to go out on the town on March 2,” she argued, when Faulkner interrupted her to say, “Kellyanne, I’m going to stop you on the politics.”

          “It’s not politics,” Conway argued. “It’s that we have a very dire situation in New York City. That is not politics. I think it was politics to say go out on the town.”

          “We do have a dire situation,” Faulkner interrupted again.
          We know she is a partisan hack!

          The point is not if there is a politician who made the perfect decision at the right time. Neither Cuomo, nor Trump can reasonably claim such accomplishment, and this is the case with EU politicians too. Still, some politicians woke up earlier than others. So, if someone wants to make political comparisons, he needs to see who were the politicians who thought even up until recently that this virus is no worse than a flu and which politicians were the first to lead in establishing strict social measures and accept the economic cost. Trump was not among them.
          My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Bwaha
            Against the first eh? All political speech is protected, not just what you agree with.
            Except for the American LW for whom the profile of censorship applies if it isn't an expression of their dogma and partisan views. If it's not from their Liberal, parasite, looters, and plunderers playbook, it isn't allowed speech and must be BS. Right out of Orwell's "1984" and "Animal Farm".

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Massena View Post

              When it's BS, the producer of that BS should be told to shut up. And in Conway's case, every time she opens her mouth it's BS.

              It has nothing to do with the 1st Amendment.
              Many would say the same for Biden and B. Sanders ...
              ... but some of us are willing to give them all the rope they need ...

              One could turn off their ears and not listen, or present objective and intelligent counterpoints.

              Comment


              • #8
                When I saw the title I thought he was talking about AOC on the House Floor, screeching to the heavens when her mic was turned off and the moderator was gaveling like crazy to try to make her shut the F up after burning through all of her time like an entitled brat.

                Oh....nevermind.
                Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

                Comment


                • #9
                  Post by Massena removed due to personal off topic commentary.
                  "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
                  Ernest Hemingway.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Liberal Fascism

                    liberal-demprog-fascism.jpg

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Massena

                      No, I'm not. I just believe that Conway should shutup instead of going off on tangents that either have no bearing on the subject or are lies. She is a liar and the host of the show was attempting to get her back on track.

                      And it was a Fox News host that was trying to either shut her up or get her back on subject instead of being a demagogue.

                      And who are 'you guys'?
                      You really need to get a grip on reality. Either that or just sit down for awhile before you hurt yourself.
                      I certainly don't want to defend a Beavis look-alike from the White House....but I keep close track on NYC in part because I once lived there, but also because my brother and many of my friends are still there. Conversations with them over the past 3-4 days have revealed a LOT of anger and ire at De Blasio over his handling of the virus. Like it or not, De Blasio DOES bear much responsibility in the wild spread of COVID-19 in the city. He did tell people to ignore the virus, and he did refuse calls to close the schools even after being told the virus was circulating within the student population. These are not lies and it isn't disingenuous to point them out. De Blasio is an arrogant prick who needs to be called out for this.
                      You'll live, only the best get killed.

                      -General Charles de Gaulle

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Half Pint John

                        You didn't read post #9 did you.
                        Post #9 (TacCovert14) not anywhere near content and message of #1 OP or #3.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Agree completely on De Blasio.

                          Great comparison between Conway and Beavis-well done.
                          We are not now that strength which in old days
                          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                          Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                          To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            A large number of posts were removed from this thread for addressing the poster and not the post.
                            Next post in this thread that addresses a poster and not a post will result in thread lock and the poster of said post getting some chance to practice self-isolation without access to this forum for a bit.
                            Enough is enough, you all know better.
                            Thank you
                            ACG Staff

                            Comment

                            Latest Topics

                            Collapse

                            Working...
                            X