Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fauci says US needs to be prepared for coronavirus to be cyclical

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fauci says US needs to be prepared for coronavirus to be cyclical

    It isn't going away....
    Americans need to be prepared for the possibility that COVID-19 could become a seasonal disease, Dr. Anthony Fauci warned Wednesday.

    Fauci told reporters during a White House briefing that more cases of the disease caused by the novel coronavirus have begun to appear in the southern hemisphere, which is transitioning into colder seasons.

    If there is an outbreak in the southern hemisphere, Fauci said "it will be inevitable" that the disease will make a comeback even if it is temporarily stopped.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

  • #2
    Yep. That's scary. Hopefully, we'll get a vaccine and it won't be as bad.
    Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

    Comment


    • #3
      We're all gonna die, its just a matter of time and space.
      Credo quia absurdum.


      Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
        We're all gonna die, its just a matter of time and space.
        As for time, when I'm at least a hundred. As for space, in my own room.
        Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Anthrax View Post
          Yep. That's scary. Hopefully, we'll get a vaccine and it won't be as bad.
          That is my hope,
          Where is Doctor Salk when you need him?
          Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
          Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Anthrax View Post

            As for time, when I'm at least a hundred. As for space, in my own room.
            It is guys like you that broke the Social Security system.
            Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

            Prayers.

            BoRG

            http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

            Comment


            • #7
              Armageddon didn't come with a bang but with a sniffle

              Last edited by OttoHarkaman; 25 Mar 20, 23:25.

              Comment


              • #8
                Adapt or die, it has always been this way.

                What the hell made anyone think that this ancient rule did not apply to them?
                Get over yourselves.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Salinator View Post

                  It is guys like you that broke the Social Security system.
                  Don't blame me, blame science.
                  Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Anthrax View Post

                    As for time, when I'm at least a hundred. As for space, in my own room.
                    No man knows the day or the hour.

                    As for me, God knows the day of my death, so I am as safe in the midst of a battle as I am in my own bed.

                    Or to make a few changes to Thomas Jackson's sentiment, I am as safe running point on an entry to apprehend a murder suspect as I am in my own bed.
                    Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post

                      No man knows the day or the hour.

                      As for me, God knows the day of my death, so I am as safe in the midst of a battle as I am in my own bed.

                      Or to make a few changes to Thomas Jackson's sentiment, I am as safe running point on an entry to apprehend a murder suspect as I am in my own bed.
                      I'm not saying I know. That was my wish list.
                      Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

                      Comment

                      Latest Topics

                      Collapse

                      Working...
                      X