• Show
Clear All

• COVID Daily Update

The CDC has a daily update site. Here is the summary for today:

COVID-19: U.S. at a Glance*
    • Total cases: 54,453
    • Total deaths: 737
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ses-in-us.html
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Deaths at 1.35%

Texas 1.17%

My county 0
    Leadership is the ability to rise above conventional wisdom.

Comment

None in my county, either. Farmers, ranchers, hearty, healthy people with immune systems that can sustain an elephant.

People at greatest risk: immuo-compromised such as elderly, very young, and those "bubble kids" who are never allowed to be exposed to anything by their hyper parents, and city dwellers who are packed a lot closer together at all times.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        None in my county, either. Farmers, ranchers, hearty, healthy people with immune systems that can sustain an elephant.

People at greatest risk: immuo-compromised such as elderly, very young, and those "bubble kids" who are never allowed to be exposed to anything by their hyper parents, and city dwellers who are packed a lot closer together at all times.
        You forgot things like population density which affects infection rates and deaths...Much more plausible explanation that the unsupported claim of ranchers have a better immune system.

Ohh, add also that tourists from around the world do not come to see the ranches in your county, and that the biggest Asian community is along the coast.
        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Dumb dumb dumb.......

Comment

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/03/...s-1-new-death/

UPDATED: March 25, 2020 at 3:12 p.m

Santa Clara:

Santa Clara County reported 84 new cases of COVID-19 on Wednesday in what is the largest single-day spike since the county began recording positive tests.

Santa Clara County’s 459 confirmed positive tests, 137 hospitalizations and 17 deaths are the most of any Bay Area county. Nearly half of the total cases, 217, are presumed to have come from community transmission.
            My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

The Covid 19 virus seems to have spread much slower in Japan. It's not just population density but culture that effect how rapidly diseases spread apparently.
              We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                The Covid 19 virus seems to have spread much slower in Japan. It's not just population density but culture that effect how rapidly diseases spread apparently.
                and sea...

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                  They aren't afraid to wear masks when ever venturing outside or feeling unwell.
                  "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
                  Ernest Hemingway.

Comment

Japan also took quite bold restrictive measures in February before even experiencing a sharp increase of cases, such as closing all schools

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/27/w...ronavirus.html

Japan Shocks Parents by Moving to Close All Schools Over Coronavirus

The country, unlike others, has not experienced a sharp increase in reported cases, but it is under pressure to act decisively to preserve the Tokyo Olympics.

Comment

Originally posted by Jutland View Post

Dumb dumb dumb.......
                      Why, why, why?

Comment

I recommend checking infos on https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Every day you are not going for the strictest measures possible you will have to pay for exponentionally. I would love to believe that people who think that this is nothing else than BSE, H5n1 or even Ebola... but it is very different. Its too late already in the US and every day you are not taking up drastic measures for the densely populated areas will add thousands of dead people, its obvious. You have just overtaken China in total cases numbers...

Comment

Unless China lied about their cases and deaths.... That is a distinct possibility there.

Comment

Originally posted by Judith View Post
                            I recommend checking infos on https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Every day you are not going for the strictest measures possible you will have to pay for exponentionally. I would love to believe that people who think that this is nothing else than BSE, H5n1 or even Ebola... but it is very different. Its too late already in the US and every day you are not taking up drastic measures for the densely populated areas will add thousands of dead people, its obvious. You have just overtaken China in total cases numbers...
                            Always believe what the totalitarian government has to say.
                            The one that suppressed news about the virus, arrested whistleblowers and was even criticized by WHO for trying to hide the scale of the problem

https://www.tellerreport.com/news/20...14qoy4Kf8.html
                            Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

The numbers just aren't adding up to all the dire predictions.

Dr. Birx: Coronavirus Data Doesn't Match The Doomsday Media Predictions

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X