Doctor Donald

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Massena View Post

It was on film or tape on the news, I can't recall which one. Trump was shown actually saying that. He is a moron.
    https://www.270towin.com/polls/2020-...tial-election/
    The March polls show a slippage to between 2 and eight percent lead for Biden over Trump,

The polls for the Donald slip when ever the POTUS goes on another verbal foray into the unknown.
    I guess the 'man can't help himself."
    At a 5 % Biden lead, trump wins: over 6.5% , Biden wins. It is a tossup.
    Last edited by marktwain; 07 Mar 20, 10:03.
    The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

"Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by marktwain View Post
        The March polls show a slippage to between 2 and eight percent lead for Biden over Trump,

The polls for the Donald slip when ever the POTUS goes on another verbal foray into the unknown.
        At a 5 % Biden lead, trump wins: over 65 , Biden wins. It is a tossup.
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

proof ?
          Well, there's video on Fox. He said it on Fox news.
          Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Comment

A post by G David Bock commenting on forum moderation and a now unnecessary response from marktwain was removed.
            Thank you
            ACG Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
              Trump says he'd rather keep people on cruise ship to keep numbers down

https://www.yahoo.com/news/video/tru...002930482.html

From the Horse ____
              Which is correct .A lot of people on several cruise ships were prevented to leave their ship .There is in Egypt a cruise ship on the Nile in quarantine. Thus ....

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                Trump says he'd rather keep people on cruise ship to keep numbers down

https://www.yahoo.com/news/video/tru...002930482.html

From the Horse ____
                That is one point that I actually agree with. Cruise ships are a great place to test treatments on a captive population.
                However, as Baldur Von Sirach found out in 1935- confining too many Hitler Youth on a ship for too long leads to - a baby boom - epidemic ...
                The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Originally posted by marktwain View Post

At a 5 % Biden lead, trump wins: over 6.5% , Biden wins. It is a tossup.
                  Wrong : asking 1000 people in February/March how they will vote in November does NOT indicate how 150 million people will vote in November ; besides the potus is not elected by popular votes : you can have 270 electoral votes by winning 11 popular votes only .
                  4 years ago : the same pollsters were wrong, thus why should they be now right, especially as we know who is paying for the polls ?

Comment

It's not a surprise, but apparently President Moron cares more about number perception then the health of Americans.

Yesterday he told the world (in a news conference) that he doesn't want to let the people on cruise ships off because it'll increase the number of cases in the United States and it's not their fault those people are sick.

This moron is unbelievable.

Oh, and don't get me started on his comments about the kid in Nashville who was picked up by the Tornado. Apparently, President Moron didn't know all the other members of the kids family was killed and didn't care.

I really think this man is a psychopath.

Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Comment

At the very least he is a sociopath.
                      We are not now that strength which in old days
                      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthrax View Post
                        It's not a surprise, but apparently President Moron cares more about number perception then the health of Americans.

Yesterday he told the world (in a news conference) that he doesn't want to let the people on cruise ships off because it'll increase the number of cases in the United States and it's not their fault those people are sick.

Oh, and don't get me started on his comments about the kid in Nashville who was picked up by the Tornado. Apparently, President Moron didn't know all the other members of the kids family was killed and didn't care.

Wait, Trump is bad for endorsing quarantines?
                        Isn't that exactly how every other nation is dealing with the problem?

No one has blamed the people who have the virus for getting ill, they are simply trying to quarantine them so they don't pass the virus on to other people.
                        Keeping people on a cruise ship is a lousy solution, but letting them off to infect others is an even worse one.

Would you support trump if he allowed people off to infect others?
                        Last edited by Cambronnne; 09 Mar 20, 10:13.
                        Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

And you're no doubt right -- but you have to remember that many have been the presidents who were overarchingly concerned with their political prospects even at the risk of the greater good. JFK, LBJ, FDR, Bill Clinton: they all, at one time or another during their respective presidencies, weighed significant, important, or even crucial policy questions against political perception and poll numbers. It's not my intent to defend Pres Trump's conduct, which I often find indefensible, but rather to temper the current trend to view the present occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue's actions as unprecedented and revolutionary, when in fact a quick perusal of history usually reveals that such conduct has plenty of precedents indeed.
                          I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

"We need Joe Biden for President! He'll be able to handle this!"

{}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

And you're no doubt right -- but you have to remember that many have been the presidents who were overarchingly concerned with their political prospects even at the risk of the greater good. JFK, LBJ, FDR, Bill Clinton: they all, at one time or another during their respective presidencies, weighed significant, important, or even crucial policy questions against political perception and poll numbers. It's not my intent to defend Pres Trump's conduct, which I often find indefensible, but rather to temper the current trend to view the present occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue's actions as unprecedented and revolutionary, when in fact a quick perusal of history usually reveals that such conduct has plenty of precedents indeed.
                              well said.

Of course politicans care about perception. It is their job to care about perceptions.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by BorderRuffian View Post
                                "We need Joe Biden for President! He'll be able to handle this!"

But Biden thinks Trump is the man we need to reelect.
                                "We cannot win this re-election. We can only re-elect Donald Trump."
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfYWp3xl0v8
                                Last edited by Cambronnne; 09 Mar 20, 11:17.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X