No announcement yet.

Doctor Donald

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a question... Are the people modelling this flu the same ones modelling Gorebal Warming...?

Comment

• [QUOTE=BorderRuffian;n5183816]
      Bill DeBlasio, Mayor of New York City, March 10
      “If you’re under 50 and you’re healthy, which is most New Yorkers, there’s very little threat here. This disease, even if you were to get it, basically acts like a common cold or flu.”
      [/QUOTE
      I believe that it is pretty safe to say that before March 14, no one had a handle on Covid 19. So I cut the donald some slack....
      The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

• Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
        He speaks in phrases.
        I see.

Maybe he's possessed.

Glossolalia or speaking in tongues is a phenomenon in which people speak words that are apparently in languages unknown to the speaker. One definition used by linguists is the fluid vocalizing of speech-like syllables that lack any readily comprehended meaning,
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossolalia

I'd recommend an exorcism, just to be sure. Much more fun than an impeachment.

I would agree that his words can be difficult to understand when transcribed, but when I think it is easier to follow when you listen.
        No thanks

On the other hand,

It was a commonplace idea within the Greco-Roman world that divine beings spoke languages different from human languages,
        Last edited by Snowygerry; 09 Apr 20, 23:58.
        Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

• Solve the pandemic first, the economy second...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

The Trump administration is pushing to reopen much of the country next month, raising concerns among health experts and economists of a possible covid-19 resurgence if Americans return to their normal lives before the virus is truly stamped out.

Behind closed doors, President Trump — concerned with the sagging economy — has sought a strategy for resuming business activity by May 1, according to people familiar with the discussions.

In phone calls with outside advisers, Trump has even floated trying to reopen much of the country before the end of this month, when the current federal recommendations to avoid social gatherings and work from home expire, the people said. Trump regularly looks at unemployment and stock market numbers, complaining that they are hurting his presidency and reelection prospects, the people said.

Like others, they spoke on the condition of anonymity to reveal internal discussions.

Trump said at his daily briefing Thursday that the United States was at the “top of the hill” and added, “Hopefully, we’re going to be opening up — you could call it opening — very, very, very, very soon, I hope.”

We are not now that strength which in old days
          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
          Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
          To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X