This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pamak View Post

I posted the links to support my statement and the fact that there are checks and balances, including whistleblowers and political opponents to expose Mattis if he chose to make a public statement which was a gross lie.

Again, McCain did NOT order Mattis to come out in front of the cameras and say anything. Trump did it and Trump remained silent after Mattis came out in front of the TV and claimed that the bombers was in response to the Syrian regime 's use of chemicals. Now fee free to include Trump among the Jihadist, liberal crowd.

Now, unless you have a retort based on EVIDENCE to challenge what MATTIS said, I do not care about your comments because I do not value your intellectual capacity at all in delivering any rational thought.
    Wrong as usual : you have no notion of the basic of politics : the why of the air attacks from Trump was not the business of Mattis, but of Trump only ,and Mattis had not to know why Trump attacked the air base of Shayrat ;his business was to follow the orders of his commander in chief .
    Trump would have been stupid to tell Congress the reasons of the attack, because Congress was and still is dominated by the Iran lobby : see what happened when Trump eliminated Soleimani : big protests from the Democrats:Trump should have informed them so that they could warn Soleimani .Time, Zakaria, Anderson Cooper ,etc,said that Soleimani was a good guy .
    If Trump had revealed his true reasons for the attack , the Iran Lobby and the Anti-Semites would have raised hell .
    The less persons knew the reason of the attack, the less persons could leak these reasons .
    Trump knew very well that the WH was swarming with suspicious people and enemy agents .
    Do you think that he trusted Tillerson, or even Mattis ?
    To survive as president, the first requisite is to trust no one .

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

Wrong as usual : you have no notion of the basic of politics : the why of the air attacks from Trump was not the business of Mattis, but of Trump only ,and Mattis had not to know why Trump attacked the air base of Shayrat ;his business was to follow the orders of his commander in chief .
      Trump would have been stupid to tell Congress the reasons of the attack, because Congress was and still is dominated by the Iran lobby : see what happened when Trump eliminated Soleimani : big protests from the Democrats:Trump should have informed them so that they could warn Soleimani .Time, Zakaria, Anderson Cooper ,etc,said that Soleimani was a good guy .
      If Trump had revealed his true reasons for the attack , the Iran Lobby and the Anti-Semites would have raised hell .
      The less persons knew the reason of the attack, the less persons could leak these reasons .
      Trump knew very well that the WH was swarming with suspicious people and enemy agents .
      Do you think that he trusted Tillerson, or even Mattis ?
      To survive as president, the first requisite is to trust no one .
      You do not address the previous post which shows how your lunatic theory contradicts even your position about Trump. Congress is dominated by the Iranian lobby?
      You are just out of reasonable arguments and you are forced to make even more insane claims without any evidence or to be more accurate, despite the available evidence.

Since when Trump was afraid to class with any lobby in the Congress?
      Is this the same guy you were telling us that you believed that he was going to drain the swamp?

My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

About Trump and Mattis : when asked if he trusted Mattis, Trump answered : he is some Democrat . When asked if Trump trusted Kelly, Stone answered : today .
        In an interview with CBS ,Trump said :I don't trust everybody in the WH (The Hill :October 14 2018 ). See also Politico September 16 2017 ( 2017 !).
        Trump knew very well the first rule to survive as potus ,and to succeed in the business world : the less people you trust, the less peopole who can betray you .
        As Truman said (and he had an experience of 18 years in the swamp ) : you want a friend in DC? Take a dog .
        There was no reason why Trump should tell Mattis the truth . No reason . But a lot of reasons for not telling Mattis the truth .

Comment

About the Iranian lobby : on January 20 2020 3 GOP senators asked Barr to investigate the Iranian Lobby in DC : the NIAC ( which collaborates with the Iranian secret police ).Its founder ( Parsi ) wrote an anti-Israel book that was praised by Brzezinski (of course ) .
          These senators are : Cruz, Cotton and Braun .
          The same NIAC exhorted its members to support financially the Democrat candidates for president .
          Did the Deutsche Bund ask its members in 1940 to support W.Willkie ?

Comment

About Trump and Mattis : when asked if he trusted Mattis, Trump answered : he is some Democrat . When asked if Trump trusted Kelly, Stone answered : today .
            In an interview with CBS ,Trump said :I don't trust everybody in the WH
            (The Hill :October 14 2018 ). See also Politico September 16 2017 ( 2017 !).
            Trump knew very well the first rule to survive as potus ,and to succeed in the business world : the less people you trust, the less peopole who can betray you .
            As Truman said (and he had an experience of 18 years in the swamp ) : you want a friend in DC? Take a dog .
            There was no reason why Trump should tell Mattis the truth . No reason . But a lot of reasons for not telling Mattis the truth .

The point is not if Trump trusts Mattis. The point is that Mattis and anybody in the Trump administration cannot go on camera and make comments without the approval of their boss What Mattis said was what Trump wanted him to say. S, by YOUR claim, Trump covered the fact of Iranians unsing chemical weapons and the attack against Israel.
            Try to come back with a more sane claim and also explain why the Israeli government has sooo good relations with somebody who lies and covers Iran.
            My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

About the Iranian lobby : on January 20 2020 3 GOP senators asked Barr to investigate the Iranian Lobby in DC : the NIAC ( which collaborates with the Iranian secret police ).Its founder ( Parsi ) wrote an anti-Israel book that was praised by Brzezinski (of course ) .
              These senators are : Cruz, Cotton and Braun .
              The same NIAC exhorted its members to support financially the Democrat candidates for president .
              Did the Deutsche Bund ask its members in 1940 to support W.Willkie ?
              Bypassing the fact that you make claims which you pull out of your rear regarding if there were reasons or not for any investigation in that particular case you exhibit again a propensity to write posts that embarrass your political stance. Because if we accept your new claim as being true, then we also have to accept that the GOP senators who include even Trump's political opponents in 2016 (Cruz) are not afraid of the Iranian lobby but Trump is afraid of it. Meanwhile, all these years you are posting kisses to Trump's ass based on your claim that he is out to drain the swamp and fight the "deep state," while the GOP senators who tried to oppose Trump in 2016 are part of the swamp.

In short, it is obvious that your new claim implicates beliefs that not even you accept. it is just that you are going deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole trying to come up with something to say and the deeper you dig the more insane your claims become. If you do not accept the above, then the only reasonable implication hat all these years you were lying and wanted in the WH a person who does not have the strength to fight against the Iranian lobby in DC.
              Last edited by pamak; 05 Mar 20, 13:46.

Comment

I see that you avoid wisely to deny the following facts
                a Shayrat was used by Iran
                b The Russians were warned about the attack
                c The results of the attack were meaningless
                d There was only one new attack, while the attacks with CW continued and were almost routine
                e McCain ( CIA agent ) said that Putin was more dangerous ( for the US ) than ISIS: how many Americans were killed by Putin? How many Americans were killed by Assad ? How many Americans were killed by AQ/ISIS ? Only a fool or an agent of the Jihadis can say that ISIS is less dangerous than Putin .
                But I am certain that you will still avoid these points .
                The only things we have to know is that Assad fights against the enemies of the USA and that we should support him,and not attack him,we supported Stalin against Hitler, thus we should have supported Assad against Baghdadi and BL . : the enemy of our enemy is our ally .Gadaffi did the same : the intervention of Obama at the side of the enemies of Gadaffi ( who were also our enemies ) had catastrophic results ) : I hold Obama and McCain responsible for the European victims of the terrorists who went to Europe via Libya after the fall of Gadaffi .
                In other words, if we all IGNORE YOU- YOU'VE WON?
                Easily arraNGED.....
                The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Originally posted by marktwain View Post

In other words, if we all IGNORE YOU- YOU'VE WON?
                  Easily arraNGED.....
                  Unfortunately, his posts do not go away and such posts deter any sane visitor from joining the forum or the specific conversation.

In the end, his posts and the silence they trigger shut down reasonable conversations and harm every participant who contemplates to start a discussion. Who in his right mind would want to mess with such crazy talk?

Comment

Intelligent reply from an enemy of Israel,thus from a supporter of the Jihadists and from an enemy of the president of his country, thus from a supporter of comrade Sanders .

Comment

• Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                      Intelligent reply from an enemy of Israel,thus from a supporter of the Jihadists and from an enemy of the president of his country, thus from a supporter of comrade Sanders .
                      Are you addressing me?

Comment

• Originally posted by pamak View Post

Bypassing the fact that you make claims which you pull out of your rear regarding if there were reasons or not for any investigation in that particular case you exhibit again a propensity to write posts that embarrass your political stance. Because if we accept your new claim as being true, then we also have to accept that the GOP senators who include even Trump's political opponents in 2016 (Cruz) are not afraid of the Iranian lobby but Trump is afraid of it. Meanwhile, all these years you are posting kisses to Trump's ass based on your claim that he is out to drain the swamp and fight the "deep state," while the GOP senators who tried to oppose Trump in 2016 are part of the swamp.

In short, it is obvious that your new claim implicates beliefs that not even you accept. it is just that you are going deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole trying to come up with something to say and the deeper you dig the more insane your claims become. If you do not accept the above, then the only reasonable implication hat all these years you were lying and wanted in the WH a person who does not have the strength to fight against the Iranian lobby in DC.
                        Proof that Braun, Cotton and Cruz are part of the Deep State ?
                        It is a fact that there is an Iranian lobby in DC who has enormous power: the reactions after the elimination of Soleimani prove it .
                        It is also a fact that in November 2016 ( and even today ) Trump had no majority in the Senate and the House because of the existence of the RINOs .
                        It is also a fact that the GOP majority in the Senate has slavishly followed the policy of Hussein Obama, while they tried to block the proposals from Trump .
                        It is also a FACT (and not a claim ) that Cruz, Braun and Cotton asked the DOJ to investigate the Iranian lobby in DC .
                        It is also a FACT that the NIAC donated money to Democratic ( and probably also GOP congress members ) during the struggle of the Iran nuclear deal,Al Franken was one of them .
                        After 9/11 Biden proposed to give Iran $200 million, Hussein Obama gave them billions .
                        Iran said that if Trump was not stopped, they would make public the names of all western politicians who received money from Iran and how much .
                        When the daughter of Kerry married ( with an Iranian ) the best man was the son of the Iranian foreign minister .
                        This is the same as when the daughter of Dean Rusk married a Russian, the son of the Soviet foreign minister was the best man .
                        Last edited by ljadw; 05 Mar 20, 14:42.

Comment

Proof that Braun, Cotton and Cruz are part of the Deep State ?
                          It is a fact that there is an Iranian lobby in DC who has enormous power: the reactions after the elimination of Soleimani prove it .
                          It is also a fact that in November 2016 ( and even today ) Trump had no majority in the Senate and the House because of the existence of the RINOs .
                          You were the one who supported Trump over Cruz.
                          Yo are just contradicting your political stance and apparently you now try to claim that the president is afraid of an Iranian lobby in DC while Cruz is not.

I do not care about your "facts" when they are not based on evidence

Also, who did you address with your sniping in your previous post?

Last edited by pamak; 05 Mar 20, 14:25.

Comment

If you are not going to answer, I will ask I moderator to ask you.

If you think that you can substitute reasonable answers to my or anybody else's challenges by calling people supporters of Jihadists without quoting them, I am interested to see if this is okay with the forum policy. If it is, I would like to be sure that I can do the same and start calling people like you "jihadist supporters" or "terrorist supporters" or "trolls" without quoting them as I will have a back and forth conversation with them.
                            Last edited by pamak; 05 Mar 20, 14:56.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X