• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Kindergarden

Trump hires college student as top White House official

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-hir...jtc_news_index

"Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Where is the connection to "kindergarten"? Because he is young?

Maybe it's time to replace some of the old fossils on the Hill. The criteria should be ability, right?
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Other than maybe passing an entrance exam what ability has he shown

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
        The article was misleading, from the link:

James Bacon, a 23-year-old student at George Washington University, will reportedly become the director of operations for the White House’s Presidential Personnel Office (PPO), Politico reported.

Here is what Politico reported:

James Bacon, 23, is acting as one of the right-hand men to new PPO director John McEntee, according to the officials. Bacon, a senior at George Washington University pursuing a bachelor’s degree, comes from the Department of Transportation, where he briefly worked in the policy shop. Prior to that role, while still taking classes, he worked at the Department of Housing and Urban Development, where he was a White House liaison, according to two other officials. At HUD, he distinguished himself as Secretary Ben Carson’s confidential assistant, according to two other administration officials.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...-office-117493

It looks like he does have 'some' experience outside of college to be "one of the right hand men" to the director.

Looks a lot like a new 2nd LT taking charge of a platoon...he has some authority that the Company commander gives him....
        "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Sounds much better

Comment

Sounds much better
            Depends if they give him a map and compass..........it could get bad..
            "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Please God, don't let him be another up and coming Robert McNamara.
              ScenShare Guidelines:

1) Enjoy creating it
              2) Enjoy playing it
              3) Enjoy sharing it
              4) Enjoy helping others create them

The PlayersDB - The Harpoon Community's #1 Choice.

FAQ http://www.harplonkhq.com/Harpoon/Fr...dQuestions.htm

Comment

"Pursuing a degree in liberal arts"

​​​​​​

Now where's the lot here forever and ever whining about useless degrees such as "liberal arts"?

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return"

Comment

Most corrupt regime in American history.

1.jpg

Comment

Stop bashing Obama, he's out of office now.

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
                      Most corrupt regime in American history.

1.jpg

Do you know what's wrong with this chart?

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

I will no longer respond to posts with childish memes. You're putting up a white flag at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
                          I will no longer respond to posts with childish memes. You're putting up a white flag at that point.
                          I'm asking a serious question in a sarcastic manner because you obviously don't know anything about statistics by putting that chart up.

Comment

I'm not sure which wrong(s) you are after, but a couple that I see;

1) Cuts off at just 40 years back in time, rather than the full @230 years worth of POTUS so hard to establish "Most corrupt regime in American history." when it doesn't show ALL of USA history (typical of distortion and misrepresentation by LW fanatics).

2) No source/URL provided to prove accuracy of content. How do we know this isn't usual LW propaganda = fake history.

3) Doesn't include the dead bodies linked to the Clinton-istas (or recent one to Obama-istas).

For a start ...
                            TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

I'm asking a serious question in a sarcastic manner because you obviously don't know anything about statistics by putting that chart up.
                              You obviously do not know what a standard deviation is and when it is used.
                              Same with sample size...

If you want to criticize his claim, you can do it but not based on any of the statistical concepts you mentioned.

My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X