Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could this be why debt is out of control?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could this be why debt is out of control?

Debt is out of control because the candidates who want to return us to the gold standard and significantly lower the deficit are seen as fringe and lunatics by their own party. I'm referring specifically to Rand Paul, somewhat Ted Cruz as well.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
      Debt is out of control because the candidates who want to return us to the gold standard and significantly lower the deficit are seen as fringe and lunatics by their own party. I'm referring specifically to Rand Paul, somewhat Ted Cruz as well.
      But both of them have signed off on huge budgets and tax breaks which are increasing the debt. If they had said no not just during Obama time but during Trumps I would give em more credit.

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post

But both of them have signed off on huge budgets and tax breaks which are increasing the debt. If they had said no not just during Obama time but during Trumps I would give em more credit.
        Paul has not done that.
        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
        - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Paul has not done that.
          Did he oppose the budgets like he did during the Obama admin Nope no filibuster that I remember

Comment

Did he oppose the budgets like he did during the Obama admin Nope no filibuster that I remember
            He did. He called his own party hypocritical https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...ot-sitroom.cnn

Stop spreading fake news.
            - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

He did. He called his own party hypocritical https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...ot-sitroom.cnn

Stop spreading fake news.
              So how long was that filibuster Giving a speech does not count. Not when his standard is set during the Obama admin

also if he was serious he would use his vote on other things to leverage his budget stance but he does not.

Comment

also if he was serious
                He would run for President with his ideas?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X