Obama era whistle blower found dead,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama era whistle blower found dead,

Remember the "scandal free Obama administration? Well, not really..
    This looks like the work of the Clinton Syndicate...…..

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ph...cid=spartanntp
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Funny how they seem to commit "suicide" while just driving around casually...

He went out for a drive to somewhere where he was going to do something, and on the way he decided to commit suicide in a relatively secluded area...

Comment

Haney was engaged to be married later this year.
      "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Did this guy even own a hand gun...?

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
          Did this guy even own a hand gun...?
          Per the article linked in the OP...

After serving as an armed CBP officer, he was promoted to its Advanced Targeting Team.

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post

That still doesn't answer if the gun was his...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

That still doesn't answer if the gun was his...
              Ah, I agree. That's a good question.

I would like to know if there were gun powder residue on his hand consistent with a suicide.

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post

" After serving as an armed CBP officer, he was promoted to its Advanced Targeting Team. "
                I've an associate; retired US Army Lt. Col., whom worked in various Intelligence roles and still does "contract work", part of which has included "targeting" as he puts it. This is basically sifting the known about various persons in leadership and/or supporting roles to various Islamic Jihad organizations and determining if they should have 'their karma recycled' as part of the effort to short-circuit the effectiveness of these Jihadist(terrorist) organizations. Specifically when and where would be the best opportunities to apply a weapon resource, especially with minimum collateral damage. Recent "termination" of IRG general Soleimani would be an example.

EXCERPT (from OP link):
                " He was an outspoken critic* of the Obama administration, specifically its handling of radical Jihadist elements and Islamic terrorism."
                * = DHS ordered me to scrub records of Muslims with terror ties
                By Philip Haney — 02/05/16 12:00 PM EST
                Following the attempted attack, President Obama threw the intelligence community under the bus for its failure to “connect the dots.” He said, “this was not a failure to collect intelligence, it was a failure to integrate and understand the intelligence that we already had.”

Most Americans were unaware of the enormous damage to morale at the Department of Homeland Security, where I worked, his condemnation caused. His words infuriated many of us because we knew his administration had been engaged in a bureaucratic effort to destroy the raw material—the actual intelligence we had collected for years, and erase those dots. The dots constitute the intelligence needed to keep Americans safe, and the Obama administration was ordering they be wiped away.

After leaving my 15 year career at DHS, I can no longer be silent about the dangerous state of America’s counter-terror strategy, our leaders’ willingness to compromise the security of citizens for the ideological rigidity of political correctness—and, consequently, our vulnerability to devastating, mass-casualty attack.

Just before that Christmas Day attack, in early November 2009, I was ordered by my superiors at the Department of Homeland Security to delete or modify several hundred records of individuals tied to designated Islamist terror groups like Hamas from the important federal database, the Treasury Enforcement Communications System (TECS). These types of records are the basis for any ability to “connect dots.” Every day, DHS Customs and Border Protection officers watch entering and exiting many individuals associated with known terrorist affiliations, then look for patterns. Enforcing a political scrubbing of records of Muslims greatly affected our ability to do that. Even worse, going forward, my colleagues and I were prohibited from entering pertinent information into the database.

A few weeks later, in my office at the Port of Atlanta, the television hummed with the inevitable Congressional hearings that follow any terrorist attack. While members of Congress grilled Obama administration officials, demanding why their subordinates were still failing to understand the intelligence they had gathered, I was being forced to delete and scrub the records. And I was well aware that, as a result, it was going to be vastly more difficult to “connect the dots” in the future—especially before an attack occurs.
                https://thehill.com/blogs/congress-b...ms-with-terror
                EXCERPT:
                " Haney, a former DHS agent, was also the author of "See Something, Say Nothing: A Homeland Security Officer Exposes the Government's Submission to Jihad." "
                https://www.amazon.com/See-Something.../dp/1944229205
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                So it may be a case of revenge upon a leaker by the Clinton-Obama cartel;
                ... or maybe also/instead a "hit" by some faction within GWOT, such as promised by Iran in response to Soleimani ;
                EXCERT:
                " Haney, who retired in 2015, studied Arabic culture and language while working as a scientist in the Middle East before becoming a founding member of the Department of Homeland Security in 2002 as a Customs & Border Protection (CBP) agriculture officer.

After serving as an armed CBP officer, he was promoted to its Advanced Targeting Team. He specialized in Islamic theology and the strategy and tactics of the global Islamic movement. "
                https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ph...cid=spartanntp

TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Lot of this going around. Surgeon General needs to issue a warning:

Warning: Working for the government leads to premature death.
                  Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Here is a video of Mr. Haney speaking to a group of citizens

https://youtu.be/48mCtnRsDAE
                    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                      Lot of this going around. Surgeon General needs to issue a warning:

Warning: Working for the (Clinton) government leads to premature death.
                      There, fixed that for you...

Comment

^ Actually in this case it was the Obama government.
                        At meeting on Monday, the person I mentioned in an earlier post here, was there, and commented how a rather interesting "suicide" when shot in the back of the head. He suggested this was some more "housecleaning" of that former administration.
                        TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X