Crazy Bernie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Nice try, but I said no such thing...you did. We were talking about presidents who whine a lot, remember, and Democrats who insist on double standards for their own behavior.

Are you advocating for a different ethical standard for Democrats?
    no I was saying your using a different standard
    Trumps behavior prior to holding office can be used against those whine about how he is treated now .

Comment

Originally posted by Bow View Post
      Well guys Bernie is getting a bit senile for the coming event but dont worry another 4+ years with Trump/ Putin and gang running things and the US will look just look like a Banana Republic with the same morals....Wait until Tramp changes you Constitution

North of YYZ
      Are you sure that Putin is helping trump?
      U.S. officials have reportedly told Sen. Bernie Sanders that Russia is attempting to help his presidential campaign,

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rt/4835049002/

I'm sure that it is only a crisis if they were trying to help trump.

By the way, you might want to check the Muller report because it completely contradicts your claims.
      Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post

Are you sure that Putin is helping trump?
        U.S. officials have reportedly told Sen. Bernie Sanders that Russia is attempting to help his presidential campaign,

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rt/4835049002/

I'm sure that it is only a crisis if they were trying to help trump.

By the way, you might want to check the Muller report because it completely contradicts your claims.
        The News Media can't make up their minds who Russia is trying to help, two days ago it was Trump, today it's Sanders.
        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

The News Media can't make up their minds who Russia is trying to help, two days ago it was Trump, today it's Sanders.
          This evening the CBS evening news reported on how there were reports the Russians were trying to help trump.
          This was several hours after I had read reports that CBS had discovered they couldn’t attach a name to the source or any evidence to support the claim. Despite this, they solemnly reported that the Russians were trying to help trump.

But we should totally trust them.
          Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Wouldn't they need minds to make up first?

Comment

This evening the CBS evening news reported on how there were reports the Russians were trying to help trump.
              This was several hours after I had read reports that CBS had discovered they couldn’t attach a name to the source or any evidence to support the claim. Despite this, they solemnly reported that the Russians were trying to help trump.​​

But we should totally trust them. ​​
              I trust them about as much as I would trust a wet fart, I don't trust the US Media anymore, I just trust my own intuition!
              Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

You fools.

The Slovenians are helping Trump. And the Cubans are helping Bernie.
                Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

I do not know why you are confused.
                  It is not 3d chess.
                  When your favorite team reaches the final, you will still root for the opponent that has less chances to beat you, and you will want this opponent to qualify to the final.
                  My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Trump is absolutely correct calling him that, the old guy is crazy, and I hope he becomes the democrat's nominee with his crazy,, un-affordable ideas, people will see it for what it is, pure BS, Trump will beat him like a Drum!
                    All Democrats are crazy; they make up the same number of mentally ill in our country.

My worst jump story:
                    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                    No lie.

~
                    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

It's not about helping anyone, just sowing chaos. How can one be a member of history forums and not come across the concept of divide and conquer?

However, you should look at the differences in response between Trump and Bernie.
                      Wisdom is personal

Comment

Prior to 2016 I would put more weight on those polls than I do now.
                        For instance:

CNN saying Hillary was up 12 points just a coup[e weeks before the election
                        https://www.cnn.com/2016/10/23/polit...lls/index.html

While the polls might be accurate that would mean the media has learned from its past mistakes and recognized its biases.
                        I have my doubts about their ability to do anything like that.
                        Another big thing with the polls. I've gotten a dozen pollster calls, hung up on every one of them because I'm too busy. I'm a registered unaffiliated between 30 and 50, so that exact type that they want to poll. But I don't have time or desire to talk to them because I'm far too busy.

A lot of Trumps base also fits in my category. Working class between 30 and 50. Busy as hell and no time or reason to talk to a pollster or participate in an online survey.

It's a hidden segment. A segment that has started voting heavily. And voting Republican in national races.
                        Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

A post by TAG consisting of nothing but a political meme was moved to the thread devoted to the subject.
                          Thank you
                          ACG Staff

Comment

A post from Snowshoveler was removed and a now unnecessary reply from Nikki was also removed.
                            Staff decisions are not up for discussion in the open forum.
                            If you have any questions or concerns about a staff decision, please use the private message function to contact a staff member
                            Thank you
                            ACG Staff

Comment

A post from Snowshoveler consisting solely of a political meme was moved to the thread on political memes created for this very subject matter.
                              Thank you
                              ACG Staff
                              Last edited by CarpeDiem; 23 Feb 20, 10:22.

Comment

https://www.wthr.com/article/verify-...mes-over-29000

"No, Sanders has never suggested that. He has previously suggested a 52% tax rate, but only on income over $10 million."

Wisdom is personal

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                                  Adults Rashid Dostur
                                  by casanova
                                  The Warlord Abdul Rashid Dostur came back to Afghanistan and was promoted to military marshal by the Afghanian president Ashraf Ghani. ...
                                  Today, 00:48
                                • casanova
                                  Alouette III
                                  by casanova
                                  The military helicopter Alouette Iii will be staioned off duty in 1923 because of oldness by the Austrian airforce. The Austrian airfoce wants to buy...
                                  Today, 00:22
                                • casanova
                                  Israel Army
                                  by casanova
                                  The Israelian Army stationed all airdefencesystens, tanks and soldiers on the Liban and Syrian border. The Iran wants to attack Israel. Arabian terrorists...
                                  Yesterday, 23:15
                                Working...
                                X