Canadians Caught Losing Their Minds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadians Caught Losing Their Minds

Port Huron — U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers seized a human brain at the Blue Water Bridge in Port Huron last week after it was sent through international mail, officials said.

According to authorities, the brain was found Friday by officers after they inspected a Canadian mail truck that had crossed the Blue Water Bridge and was referred for an inspection in Marysville.

A shipment manifested as an “Antique Teaching Specimen” was targeted for inspection, they said. The shipment, which originated in Toronto, was destined for Kenosha, Wisconsin.
    https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...on/4807320002/

I thought this was going to be a thread about Liberals and the other degenerate loony lefties in Canada that would have made sense too

00CCE759-DCEB-4B5E-BEE7-0795ED4759A3.jpeg

Comment

The 'Brain Drain' into the United States?
      The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Originally posted by marktwain View Post

The 'Brain Drain' [from Canada] into the United States?
        It's been going on better than a century-and-a-half -- when my ancestors left impoverished Quebec and Ontario looking for work along the Eire Canal. Suffice to say, not a one of them has made the trip back, 'cept for the occasional visit.
        I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

It's been going on better than a century-and-a-half -- when my ancestors left impoverished Quebec and Ontario looking for work along the Eire Canal. Suffice to say, not a one of them has made the trip back, 'cept for the occasional visit.

They are - still living....

The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Originally posted by marktwain View Post
            [/B]

They are - still living....
            Apparently there's a couple of Deliverance survivors living in Collingwood, Ontario. My cousin's father-in-law moved to Quebec City with Reynold's Aluminum, went and married and Englishwoman whose specialty was "speaking white." You'd be surprised how easy it is to embarrass somebody in a language he doesn't even speak. And suffice to say, there's a sh*tload of Quebecois who no longer believe that New Yorkers are ruder than Habitants.
            I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Most Canadians in the ROC (rest of Canada) have a love / hate relationship to Quebec, I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparlingo View Post
                Most Canadians in the ROC (rest of Canada) have a love / hate relationship to Quebec, I do.
                You haven’t met very many Albertans and Western Canadians have you?
                Paybec hasn’t earned any friends around here just enemies because they’ve worked hard to create them

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X